Redpill me on homosexuality Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/
archive.is/g0kHt
gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication
archive.is/MlP5k
quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/
archive.is/y64OH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay
archive.is/GuptB
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html
archive.is/32sQz
archive.is/g3lal
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11
sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality
archive.is/E3my1
liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017
archive.is/dmO9e
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/
newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898
archive.is/TZ3kj
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/
archive.is/8yiqT
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html
archive.is/NdR25
cbsnews.com/news/first-3-parent-dna-baby-born-rare-disease/
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake
archive.is/1iwE5
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211
archive.is/xtLSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's gay

>what is homosexuality?
it's when you act obscene in public and yell in a nasal drawl, creating gossip and drama wherever you go. total fucking narcissists.

>I'm bi but I'm not a flaming spastic

mother nature's population control.

It's degenerate.

AIDS

It's actually kind of awful, especially when you live in a low homo area

The only reason we care so much about them is because women can't stop masturbating to them.

Nobody gave a shit until women got the vote.

Science on gays as parents:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

Statistics on gays and marriage:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/26/same-sex-marriage/

archive.is/g0kHt

gallup.com/poll/212702/lgbt-adults-married-sex-spouse.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

archive.is/MlP5k

quora.com/What-percent-of-gay-men-in-the-US-are-in-a-long-term-relationship-and-how-does-this-compare-to-the-general-population

7% of millennials are gay:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/

archive.is/y64OH

advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay

archive.is/GuptB

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Fecundity enhances in female relatives of male homosexuals:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html

archive.is/32sQz

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

Female relatives of gay men have 1.3x as many children:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract

Androgen receptor gene linked to XQ28

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11

sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality

archive.is/E3my1

The benefits of gay marriage:

liveabout.com/the-benefits-of-gay-marriage-1411846

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/gay-marriage-boosts-happiness-health-study-article-1.3053017

archive.is/dmO9e

Does conversion therapy work:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/

newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898

archive.is/TZ3kj

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

HIV can be eliminated:

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

archive.is/8yiqT

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

archive.is/NdR25

3 Parent Babies Possible:

cbsnews.com/news/first-3-parent-dna-baby-born-rare-disease/

Businesses cannot be coerced into producing anti-gay messages:

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake

archive.is/1iwE5

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211

archive.is/xtLSU

I want to fuck a twink NEETs robot ass

nothing wrong with being gay

uhhhh gas

>nothing wrong with being gay
>posts a tranny

hmm.

By redpill on gay, you mean bloody STDs?

Degeneracy that should be kept in the closet for the good of society, not publicly celebrated.

Truvada. Men>women. Serpent seed. Freud is a liar. Xq28 gene. We can reproduce. Heterosexuals are nephilim creating original sinning matrilineal feminist isis fertility cult shekinah hoax kikes

true love can only exist between two men

i'm physically turned on by women only

i've accepted both as facts and get on with life

Why?

You can't save the white race if you're spilling your seed inside another man.

Just like the barren and widowed and ronaldo and hagar and any other activity of your own you mistake for "grab them" and your own Molech whoredom. Post more frogs. I love how this topic is ALWAYS discussed on here. Who the fuck isnt a faggot? Definitely not salt rightists

Homsexuality is gay as fuck bullshit for faggots. Do you wanna be a total cocksucking faggot? Embrace homsexuality.

Men are men. Men make test and men. Women make womaniness divorce alimony nothing in common shoe shopping suicide epidemics for males and estrogen. I dont give a fuck what you think because freud sucked on cigars. We're blessed in bible. When he coined hetero homo and bisexual, heterosexuality used to be defined as abnormal

Our family has some friends who are gay. They are not overtly gay in public or seeking attention from anyone. They've been together for 20 years at this point and are very kind people. If this was the type of homosexuality that would be shown and promoted in the media, I think far fewer people would be revolted at the thought of sharing the planet with them. From a practical/realist standpoint I don't want to quarrel with the gays, and would only hope that they espouse the prudent behavior I'd like to see from pretty much everyone while in public.

From an idealism standpoint I don't hold a lot of faith that the majority of them are capable of falling in line and accepting being a sideshow to society and culture. I think that they feel the absolute need to force their mannerisms, opinions, acts and identities on the greater group in an attempt to not just be "recognized" whatever that means to them, but to replace the default culture with their own. In this sense I feel that homosexuals unchecked by society will ultimately strive to alter it drastically much like the jews, and I think in the ideal world homosexuals would be deported to their own nation where they can live their lives under their rules and laws without infecting heterosexual society.

Except /polgb/ comics are completely correct and show how your species and gender mixing are piles of shite

>homosexuality is not a mental ill-

Engrish please, you fucking mick.

There is no bodily evidence for kiked mental illnesses known as spiritual problems. Zero physiological tests can be performed. Only opinions you dont like. Freud said homophobes have daddy issues. Do you trust in that theory? Why not?

>Blessed in Bible
Those retarded Jawas wrote that homosexuals should be taken outside the settlement and they were to throw stones at the homosexuals until the homosexuals were dead.

>Death is a blessing
No, it is a scourge

If the thought of juicy dicks in your mouth and asshole and hairy ass on your dick sounds like a good idea to you, go be a faggot and take the cock.

If those things don't sound good, don't be a faggot. Get some pussy instead.

If neither of those sound good get the fuck out robot, we will never accept you if somebody can't fuck you.

Typical cowardly jew bag response. Why are you on this board if you can't even read words with a maximum of two syllables each? Re read my truvada and serpent seed post. The serpent was another species. Woman laid it. Man killed himself to lay her afterwards

It's gay.

Degeneracy

Lesbians are god's greatest gifts

>sees graph showing homosexuals are 4-5 times more likely to have serious mental illness
>there's zero evidence that there's something wrong with homosexuality!

Nice unaesthetic fish stink and all the problems you bitch about when i can use a turkey baster instead
If something is important it's said twice. That might have meant female beds. Says "as you lieth". I dont lay them at all. There are no levitical priests left. That wasnt for lay men. Christ over rides that. The law is a curse. To live is Christ. To die is to gain. Abominable (foreign practice) to kikes. Good enough for me!

You just repeated yourself like the boring womany "it's gay". "It's degenerate" one liner inbred rabbinical pieces of shit. Theres no evidence. The sky is brown. Accept this

This:Shit's gay famalam

When are you fags going to learn to read?
pic related why your post will be deleted. Also saged.

the liberals are making ghey bombs and your children arent safe. they are going to use them near elementary schools. its why they dress their sons up as little sluts in hot pants and 50 lbs of makeup

I can smell your gross stink sex right through their clothes. Zika. Throat cancer. Harder to detect super gonorrhea. Truvada doesnt work on them. Candida fungus. Trichomoniasis

>read my truvada and serpent seed post

This is all I needed to know, it explains everything. Please enjoy gobbling down those cocks like Joey Chestnut on the 4th of July.

It's more like you just ignored the evidence and just claimed there's no evidence. I keep posting graph after graph and you just keep ignoring it.

Gays have all the help they need. They get more help than non-gays. Yet here we are. They still have more mental illness than non-gays. Control your urges and face reality.

Enjoy the eclipse and sept 23 and your neph children you pagans unleashed. Nice sarcasm. I love how you couldnt tell me why it doesnt explain anything. Only blows out your jewish asshole

Homosexuals are playing into the cissest memes.

What about women with penises? What do you call us, hmmm?

>posting sky is brown charts
Cool!

Pretty sick RP desu

What's the Sup Forums opinion on asexuals?
I don't have any desire to stick my dick into anyone but I want to marry someone and have kids, wat do?

>the bible is RP, not this cesspool
Im gone