wow pol... wow

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/george-soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Crypto-Jew
>White
Yeah no

>t. brown eyed chink

this white race thing goes way over my head but that guy's a dick and is up to no good, clearly

Shit bait, sage

bump

He's a jew.

sage

guys dont you know that announcing sage is against rules

>He's a jew.

uhm, source?

lmao

The future will be white from designer babies. Then high IQ genetically modified nordic looking space nazis descendants will travel into space.

he's literally an actual nazi, from ww2

(((Fellow white males)))
{{{As a white male)))
we need to (((X)))

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/george-soros
archive if u like

>He's a Jew

Nope, just like the Rockerfellers, he is a protestant.

Do you know that some rules aren't enforced faggot?

He didnt give a fuck about races
He just uses the lefty arguments just to control the world
Well... most of leftys how have brains act like that to control the world
>mfw you will become a sex slave of a fat, pevert, ugly and old commie "woman" or you gonna starve in a gulag
God save us

you're an idiot...

What is crypto about Soros? He's the full enjewlada.

genetically though, i don't care what religion they say they are. they are genetically jewish satanists larping as protestants.

topjews though, they consider themselves better then regular jews and they will do what they can to turn people against regular jews rather then themselves when the time comes. that's why jews are socially engineered by the top jews to becomes so jewish, so that they can be scapegoated by the topjews who escape every pogrom rather then people waking up and joining forces against them.

we need our own jews to outjew the topjews. the merchant could truly be our greatest ally

>pol

>(((white)))

The white race is simply auto destructive and was always like that. Jews are simply pushing the process.
Funny thing: lack of sun during pregnancy can be a cause of autism for the baby. It's also the cause of being white

>Soros
>white
He's a literal oven-dodging Jew.

>kikes
>white

it's true, that's how my wife gave birth to our black son, we left her out on the beach too long a couple months into the pregnancy

Implying Jews are not Semitic but W H I T E

He is a Jew that worked for the NAZI's collecting their wealth for Hitler.

it's called being an ashkenazi