Million Dollar Extreme

Why does no one discuss Sam Hyde and his content on modern day bullshit, it's hilarious.

gab.ai/MDE

youtube.com/watch?v=0st-BK_UqRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qymOSNhI8Y0
publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
youtu.be/Gle6fkEad_8?t=4m20s
youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R6G9vECTfpw
youtube.com/watch?v=HqAozHRKzxI
youtube.com/watch?v=6cyUak7Lnho
youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY
youtube.com/watch?v=MLR-DgGiZ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That Gab profile isnt his

Sam is cool

Hey sam, you look like shit

that's mean

Around these parts we go by the name Cody Cigar.

No shit it says it

anyone watch Smocaine 3?
youtube.com/watch?v=qymOSNhI8Y0

Sam you look like shit
you seriously need to lose some weight

He's wildly popular among people who aren't complete fuckwits

yeeee boi

Sam it was over before you began. You suck, no one thinks you are remotely funny and get the fuck off Sup Forums.

Bullying is a crime against humanity.

Slide thread.

The older he gets the more he looks the average american jew-mongrel

He' still cool though

Sam was funnier before he started pandering to this place. I prefer his old less overtly edgelord pol shit, the more subversive shit and the stuff where he fucks with people and rips on them instead of just saying "lol u died" like some 15 year old.

>average american jew-mongrel
>cool

Keep shilling there, faggot.

I'll go fall down.

Hyde is a false flag by the cultural marxists, not sure if he himself is aware of it, but I guess so.
He plays according to their rules, he benignly mocks them; he does nothing to counter them, he makes them stronger. Hyde should be seen as what he is, a liberal Jew that will be treated as all his kind on the day of the noose - slowly suffocating while shitting his pants.

"It is not sufficient just to criticise Political Correctness.
>It tolerates a certain amount of criticism, even gentle mocking.
It does so through no genuine tolerance for other points
of view, but in order to disarm its opponents, to let itself seem less menacing than it is.
The cultural Marxists do not yet have total power, and they are too wise to appear
totalitarian until their victory is assured."

Fill in the blank with anyone:

____ is a false flag by the cultural marxists, not sure if he himself is aware of it, but I guess so.
He plays according to their rules, he benignly mocks them; he does nothing to counter them, he makes them stronger. ____ should be seen as what he is, a liberal Jew that will be treated as all his kind on the day of the noose - slowly suffocating while shitting his pants.

True for everyone who gets embraced by MSM. Now tell me, how is Hyde /oneofus/?

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

Sam Hyde invented fidget spinners, btw

In of his videos he took the blade from a fan, put it on his finger and stuck it out of a car while going 70 mph

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

>True for everyone who gets embraced by MSM.
Interesting, so the mark of a true race warrior is that he tries to get as little attention as possible and turns down free airtime on national and international broadcast.

youtu.be/Gle6fkEad_8?t=4m20s

why Sam, fidget spinners are gay, stick with the memes and political comical vids

He will not use the channels which will only air what a dozen of PC committee members have deemed as o.k. One could argue, that Sam being kicked off air, shows that he tricked them. Still, I can only name one MDE video that has some value, the rest are too watered down
>vid related
youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA

The questions stays, how to broadcast. The answer is, make content, forcefully enter news stations, execute the journalists, redactors, security personal and janitors, broadcasting it, while having created backups over the whole internet including onion and i2p, telling those who live observe the massacre where they can find the material

He's jewish?

na probably a Shabbos goy, who is thorwn between having a comfy live as a cattle putting switches on Sabbath for his jewish masters and putting them into the oven. The older he gets the more he will tend to the first

it's not hilarious. He's boring, unoriginal and lazy

>don't go where the audience is
>ideas man is the pinnacle of MDE
wew get some taste

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R6G9vECTfpw
youtube.com/watch?v=HqAozHRKzxI
youtube.com/watch?v=6cyUak7Lnho
youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30

>Fill in the blank with anyone

Donald Trump is a false flag by the cultural marxists, not sure if he himself is aware of it, but I guess so.
He plays according to their rules, he benignly mocks them; he does nothing to counter them, he makes them stronger. Donald Trump should be seen as what he is, a liberal Jew that will be treated as all his kind on the day of the noose - slowly suffocating while shitting his pants.

Trump is NWO

Jesus Christ he got fat

>This is what Sup Forums finds funny

o shit
CHEETO HITLER BTFO

HydeWars is hit or miss. The one about being an artist is good, I've known people stuck in a loop trying to make it in bands.

this one is also essential viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

kek, i bet you were one of those larpers with the nazi flags in charlottesville

all those videos are great

I didn't use to think he was very funny but once you understand the angle he's taking he's fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY

this shit will get stuck in your head

Yes Sam is Jewish.
You may enjoy his music video "Hebron is Mine."

youtube.com/watch?v=MLR-DgGiZ_Y

Sam is a cool guy
Gave me some good advice
Now I'm a CEO
Thanks, Sam

I like the one where he starts to tear up after recalling a fan writing to him and telling him how much World Peace helped keep his spirits high while suffering from a teratoma growing in his brain. If you don't know what a teratoma is go google it because it's basically proof god doesn't exist. Anyways, I've heard stuff about Sam that makes me think he might be a bad guy, especially concerning how he treats women, but it's evident he has a soft side to him.

Well the bait worked :^)

one of my favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=js0JutcAJj0

I'm uglier. Fuck my life.

lol you're a false flag

BUMP

Post pic.