Brought up in other thread about making fake free speech rallies to troll antifas...

Brought up in other thread about making fake free speech rallies to troll antifas, what if we crowdfuned a statue of the first black man to be released from indentured servitude. We'll say he was the first freed black man in the US but neglect to inform anyone that he was also the man that started slavery as it is known in the US. Then We'll reveal the fact after the statue is errected and see what happens. His name is Anthony Johnson.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackpast.org/aah/johnson-anthony-1670
globalslaveryindex.org/region/sub-saharan-africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seconded. Start a crowd fund.

I think this might actually work. Not like lefties fact check anyway

Bamp

Got you with the source my dude
>Bonus points for a black owned site
blackpast.org/aah/johnson-anthony-1670

Give 'em Hell.

Someone start a crowdfund

Where should we have thw statue put up

Charlottesville. Best revenge we'll probably ever get.

mfw

I'm spreading this far and wide.

Use the BlackLiveMatter hashtag, plant it in comments etc....

Support Jewish nationalism! Oppose white nationalism!

Do not use these pictures when you pitch this to the left. That is Lewis Hayden, the opposite to Anthony from much later.

Fuck. Where's the nigger then

What?

DAS RITE
Our brutha Anthony finna gettin' his respek

Never had a picture of him. We don't know what he looked like. But this shouldn't stop you.

Wrong guy in the picture. See .
Would be best to scrub 's meme and start fresh.

Don't want some leftist to be like "OH BUT THAT'S NOT THE RIGHT GUY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!". Trying to help.

I guess this would work if crowdfunding and building a statue took like 2 hours

>Then We'll reveal the fact after the statue is errected and see what happens. His name is Anthony Johnson.

Because no one will be able to figure out before we've already done everything required to fund and build the statue! Ha HAA, take that antifa!

It would be hilarious if it would work like it does in your fantasy but it will never work

Thanks anons

I say we depict him as Denzel Washington. Urybody luv Denzel

>Leftist autistically screeches and demands we don't "diversify" the South
>Is called a racist
>Debate is blocked
Sure...

Or...or...and hear me out here...we just go with the facts and leave him faceless till the satute is being made.

+ He/she would be admitting that a black person was a slave owner. Not gonna go well for them.

>city allows statue
>niggers gather from all around for unveiling of statue
>pic related is it's face

>statue of first slave owner
>statue of first black man to be released from servitude

They're gonna have to choose

Whatever, as long as the message gets across that blacks owned slaves.

The choice that the left makes is just icing on the cake for this project. What my aim will be is that Americans are made aware that it wasn't just one group that was victimizing people. And stripping their racial weapons from them makes me happy.

Should we spread this on Twitter and Rob some of the jews of their shekels while funding this?

Probably. Could guilt the liberals on there to give the money. Try Kikebook too.

Bumping for front page.

also, can't recall his name, but there is one name i've seen on Sup Forums, some user knows, who sold them from africa
>demand a statue of this "great" african man, they won't even do the research to see he was the one profiting off the slave trade

>another way to fight is to bring up the fact that blacks own 6 mil+ black slaves in africa today
>'take down all references to africa, free the slaves', that kind of shit, meme it into existence
globalslaveryindex.org/region/sub-saharan-africa/

>also, similar strategy with removing native american monuments
>yes, they owned slaves too, meme it, anons, make it happen, let them tear it all down, people will freak the fuck out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_among_Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

>similar meme for crosses
kkk burned crosses when they were dixiecrats, should be self-explanatory

>do what op is suggesting, but also push it as i described and watch the fun
normal people will turn on them en masse
>divide and conquer

This user gets it.