33 people were shot inside of 13 hours this weekend in Chicago...

33 people were shot inside of 13 hours this weekend in Chicago. There was a mass shooting where 7 were wounded and 1 died. Why won't the media cover these crimes? Is it because they weren't committed by a white man in Khakis?

imburninginafire.com/crime/mass-shooting-chicago-7-shot-1-dead-isnt-media-covering/

in another incident a 23 year old white girl was shot dead by a you-know-who, execution style while she waited at a traffic light

imburninginafire.com/uncategorized/white-woman-executed-black-male-traffic-stop/

why won't the media cover? why do they only cover crime when it's committed by white males?

probably the same reason they label rallies for "free speech" as rallies for "white supremacy and nazism" huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/courts/2017/08/18/driver-going-98-35-mph-zone-crashkilled-3-kids-said-mom-use-better-judgment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only whites can commit mass shootings. when blacks do it its just a "poverty-induced episode".

Listen to the man who posts first, for he posts what is best

it's actually white peoples fault for keeping them socioeconomically oppressed

Nice numerals.
It's not fitting the media narrative of violent white suppression to report on black people killing each other. That's why it's not in the news.

>why won't the media cover?
It isn't news

>why do they only cover crime when it's committed by white males?
What is confirmation bias?

how about instead of always complaining about black people committing crimes, you tell us how to fix it. Without "deporting them back to africa". Please.

On the same weekend as the Charlottesville incident, more people were shot by guns in Chicago than were wounded in total in Charlottesville.

I'm gonna oppress your butthole if you don't shut your whore mouth, son.

Yes. You are only allowed to put melanin enriched individuals in the media if they look like they are out of the cast of Dear White People and can easily make that Smug Negro Face.

We can't show them for what they truly are, even though we all know it.

>more policing.
>destroy the welfare state to insentivize 2 parent households

More or less the rest takes care of itself after that.

The right has been saying this for decades you demoshit.

>its the white man's fault that niggers shoot each other
Are you kidding me? No one is forcing these guys to become criminals. The fed bends over backwards to help these animals but they just WANT to be thugs.
Reinstate the death penalty and send all criminals to the gallows.

I used to listen to the scanner when I got up early (5am >>> 11pm Chicago) and the whole Chicago thing is really sad. I think Trump should send in the national guard or something because far too many lives have been lost - black,brown , white whatever. It has to stop somehow to provide breathing space to work out a long-term solution.

>why won't the media cover?
>It isn't news
You're right black people killing black people isnt news. I'm surprised a libcuck like you can admit that though.

The liberal left doesn't really care about their tribes. They only want their votes and their bodies for protests and marches. Covering black on black violence would only raise questions that would eventually identify and solve the problem and not serve their anti-Trump agenda.

Larry Elders has identified the main contributing factor to black on black crime. Its the lack of strong family unit, values, and a father to provide a good example. Coupled with constant flow of and addiction to drugs and addiction to welfare.

Exposing the above would not help the liberal left slander the right or Trump because the liberal left has been running the city for decades. They let violence this happen. They promote the destruction of the family unit - not just for blacks either. All middle class families are targets.

>Why won't the media

You must be very new here.

>you tell us how to fix it.

Now it's my responsibility to get niggers to participate in civilization. Jesus Christ how useless are you fucking sub-apes?

Sorry, Leroy, 60 years, 20 trillion dollars in handouts, leg-ups, and preferential treatment in the name of "equality" has gotten nowhere and absolutely nothing short of 200,000 years of evolution will bring you savages up to speed.

>live in nig-cago

>get shot

it's nigs being nigs

a white guy, George Carroll, was stabbed to death by a stranger in new york 2 days ago. I bet it was a terrorist attack by a black muslim.

It is so dangerous, when you think about it. Anybody can walk up to you and stab you and you die.

And here we are watching the media fawn over charlottesville, which, while a tragedy, is being exploited for political gain, while other tragedies are ignored.

It's always your responsibility. It's always the white man's fault, don't you know this game by now?

this black was driving 98mph in a 35 zone when he crashed and killed 3 children. his answer? the mom "should have been more careful"
dallasnews.com/news/courts/2017/08/18/driver-going-98-35-mph-zone-crashkilled-3-kids-said-mom-use-better-judgment

sorry, "should have used better judgement", whatever

because no one gives a shit about blacks including themselves
they are only needed when liberals want an anti-republican provocation

>in another incident a 23 year old white girl was shot dead by a you-know-who, execution style while she waited at a traffic light
It's literally Brazil level of shit though. Pack your belongings, america is done unless major ethnic cleansing happens.

bump

Niggers have a better understanding of other niggers than white liberal Democrat shithead. That's for sure.

There isn't much coverage on the attacks in Spain either.

The main reason is that it proves how right Trump has been. His strict policy on immigration has kept out masses of splitter cell fuckwads from the middle east. The result is that it's always Europe every week or two getting mass islamic van murders, stabbings ect.

If they covered the mass murders in Spain they would have to analyse how it happened, which dials back to shitty liberal immigration policies in Europe.