Guys, please help me to understand economics:

Guys, please help me to understand economics:

Asians have been proven to be at least as intelligent as Westerners,
and they have been proven to work even longer and harder.

Why are they earning to much less than Westerners?
I feel that the answer to that is of the gravest political importance.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/f2b-3-Oer8KB1Py3Jz6GIw/
youtube.com/watch?v=KBALpQIHiug
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf are you talking about?

1. Singapore has a higher GDP per capita out over every European country except for Switzerland.
2. South Korea has a higher GDP per capita (PPP) than almost every European country.
3. Parts of China with populations numbering in the 100's of millions (see chart) have higher HDIs than every country in southern or eastern europe.
4. etc etc etc

I like how the west has never caught on to the orient's modern day successes while still thinking they are affluent to the point of helping refugees. Lmao.

Because they only work to avoid living. Life in china is hell.

Because no Jews manipulating markets and money in Asia.

East Asians in the USA make more money than any other ethnic group, on average. This is because the US constitution was written by Chinese people, who made sure to create institutions that perpetuate Chinese privilige in the USA. The Japanese were also major slave owners in the American South, which is why there are so many Japanese people at Ivy League colleges. Finally, the earliest settlers of the USA were the Koreans. They were responsible for the massacre of the plains Indians, and of course are massively overrepresented in the media - almost all oscars go to East Asians, as you know - and are the major benefactors of Yellow Privilege.

In conclusion, Asians earn a lot more than anyone else and are not put in prison because of the history of prejudice and oppression of this country.

It's. Called. Privilege. I. Shouldn't. Have. To. Educate. You. About. This.

true, Singapore is great but fuck me, the humidity just takes the life out of you

It is amazing to be how Whites are so ignorant about Asia and its staggering rise in the last 50 years.

Yep. I don't really foresee an outcome other than Asians ruthlessly conquering the whole world. They don't fall for Jewish tricks like whites. Much less emotion.

GDP is not wages you retard.

And HDI is a dumb as fuck measurement, the reason China does decently in HDI is because years in education is one of the key metrics and most Chinese stay in school until 23.

Why do I waste my time arguing with retards like this, fucking hell

In fact, let me do this one by one

>1. Singapore has a higher GDP per capita out over every European country except for Switzerland.

Wrong.

2. South Korea has a higher GDP per capita (PPP) than almost every European country.

Wrong.

Also the images should be in the other order.

>3. Parts of China with populations numbering in the 100's of millions (see chart) have higher HDIs than every country in southern or eastern europe.

Wrong. The best places in China are eastern European tier, China is Brazil tier.

Now fuck off.

Did you think nobody would google this?

Here is a list of countries by average wage.

What do the top 15 ALL have in common?

>b-b-but what about PPP wages!!!

Well, sweetie, top 15 again.

What statistics are you referring to? Arabs and Indians are often mixed into the Asian demographic and that fucks with the numbers big time.

multiculturalism

Source on that Hans

The reason why Asians earn shit wages is because they are not productive

>sorry babe, have to spend an extra 5 hours in the office playing solitaire because the boss hasn't left yet! We are not allowed to leave before the boss does! If I'm home at 5pm, the neighbours will stare and think I've lost my job! rororor

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/f2b-3-Oer8KB1Py3Jz6GIw/

It bothers me that you've spammed that so many times and nobody has called you out before.

Remember this day, asian fucking shit

Based britbong

Thanks for proving Singapore have a higher GDP per capita than 95% of the countries in the EU

Thanks for proving both South Korean & Japan has a higher GDP per capita than 75% of the countries in the EU

Why did you omit 1-5 on that list? I didnt say ALL of China had HDI on par with Southern Europe. I said parts of China with populations that number in the 100s of millions do. You do know the population of just Shanghai and its surrounding neighborhoods ALONE is close to 30 million. Shanghai has an HDI on par with Southern Europe and higher than Eastern Europe. Thanks for proving my point again

>Remember this day, asian fucking shit
You remember this DAY when you proved me right.

>Thanks for proving Singapore have a higher GDP per capita than 95% of the countries in the EU

Maths isn't your strong point. Read the list again.

>Thanks for proving both South Korean & Japan has a higher GDP per capita than 75% of the countries in the EU

Maths isn't your strong point. Read the list again.

>Why did you omit 1-5 on that list?
Because they are cities, not provinces, two of which were built by white people.

>You remember this DAY when you proved me right.

Only if you're a retard who doesn't know how to count.

>duurr china BIG

China is a shitty, backwards, polluted shithole with a HDI the same as Brazil and GDP the capita on par with the SHITTIEST European countries.

Unless of course, you're just an idiot and didn't know that

Since the archive proves you are ALSO the butthurt AM/WF spammer, I think we're done here.

if you want money and you aren't working in finance you are wrong. beware of the upper levels though. you will be redpilled to the point of sacrificing babies with satanists and if you don't conform you will lose your credibility in the workplace. source: youtube.com/watch?v=KBALpQIHiug

indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM

>Maths isn't your strong point. Read the list again.
You real the list again.

>Because they are cities, not provinces, two of which were built by white people.
Switzerland has the population go 8 million but Shanghai with a population of 30 million doesnt count? BTW you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. When people talk about about Shanghai, they mean the city and its surrounding neighborhoods just liek when people talk about NYC, they dont just mean Manhattan but Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, you uninformed dipshit.

>polluted shithole with a HDI the same as Brazil
China is huge with a population 2x that of Europe with parts that are poor-as-hit and parts that have HDI's on part with MOST of Europe. Except Europe is divided into small countries while when YOU talk about China, you group 1.4 billion people into gigantic mass. FYI : ALL of Europe doesnt live like the Nordics, when you have poor-as-shit Eastern Europeans.

THANKS AGAIN FOR PROVING ME RIGHT>

Its because the Labor theory of value is bullshit.

#4 is an asian country

>Based britbong

IDIOT : "Teehee, Norway has a high HDI, so whites are better. Lets ignore that its population is only 10 million and doesnt represent 98% of Europe. Whites rules. "
SMART GUY : "Just Shanghai alone has a population of close to 40 Million and their HDI are better/or on par with South Europe & Eastern Europe. Hundreds of millions of Chinese live in places with HDIs higher than Southern & Eastern Europe. "

LOL, that this Britbong just took 15 minutes of his time to cut-n-paste various charts from wikipedia just to PROVE ME right.