WHY DOES THIS THOT

keep talking as if she's american, getting involved in american business, and deciding what americans should and shouldn't do in their own land?
Don't canadians have historical figures they admire, their own heroes and their own history?
Also she is against tearing down Lenin statues becoz lenin is apparently an american hero we shouldn't forget about
youtube.com/watch?v=QqeQ1F5Ei-k

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
imgur.com/a/RyWee
instagram.com/psykiten/?hl=en
reddit.com/r/hottiesfortrump/comments/6t3qcs/lauren_southerns_sister_jess_southern/
instagram.com/p/BM2lbfSAIPx/?hl=en&taken-by=psykiten
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Don't canadians have historical figures

no.

She's very spiteful about her sister

[rustling intensifies]

its amazing, all these thots keep larping as americans and nationalist and cant be bothered to give a flying fuck about their own country, or even know it's history

canada is the 51st state anyway.

lenin is nowhere near as relevant as a confederate statue but i do agree that it shouldn't be messed with. You just look like faggots trying to copy them.

SHE IS PURE

she is canadian and should fuck off to protect her own confederate statues

>genocide is only ok if it's against christians
If these idiots want to tear down statues because "muh slavery' and "muh genocide" then they need to be consistent. Lenin was a genocidal dictator who murdered like 100million of his own people. May as well stick a Mao statue up next to it with a much smaller Hitler statue next to it with the numbers of people killed under them for reference.

GO AWAY OLD HAG!

Her sister looks nice and not all worn out by all those dicks.

Canada already belongs to America, deal with it

>>genocide is only ok if it's against christians
what the fuck are you talking about?
>want to tear down statues because "muh slavery' and "muh genocide" then they need to be consistent
So tell them to be consistent. Don't be an idiot just because they are.

really, pol spent 2 years watching leaf media, but have they once mentioned the fathers of the confederation or any historical canadian figures?

Nope.

Are all canadians american larpers?

>especially ugly finns
toppest of keks my sir

>Don't canadians have historical figures they admire, their own heroes and their own history?

sick of this attention whore. I wonder what her gross income per month is from the orbiters? I bet she lives a comfy life.

>"Have you seen my chromosomes?"

Speaking of him by the time he should have shown up, was he killed in the turku knife attack?

Not yet, but after some glasses of wine I wouldn't say no to some chromosome inspection with her.

Wow... you actually took the time to make this shit.

I honestly think the Lenin statue should come down, though. Why would we erect a statue of a communist genocidal piece of shit unless Seattle is full of a bunch of treasonous commie scum?

WTF... I hate Lauren Southern now.

I really just want to kiss her on the mouth, no homo haha lol ecksdee

>someone spent over 9000 hours in ms paint sculpting this autistic masterpiece
incredible

SAVED

Her sister is a liberal..which means she probably has take 10x's more dicks than Lauren.

>Lenin killed 100 million people

she's been BLACKED, goyim.

Because you didn't erect it. It's owned by a private person. It's also on sale so if it bothers you so much maybe you could buy it and destroy it yourself instead of asking the allmighty state to do that for you.

Where you getting off the jess pics from?

>I honestly think the confederate statue should come down, though. Why would we erect a statue of a racist piece of shit unless Charlotte is full of a bunch of racist bigoted scum?

How dense can you get?

She looks a bout 30-35 now

>allowing commie sympathizers to survive in the U.S of A.
McCarthy did nothing wrong.

unprotected sex with multiple partners rots your soul and let your body age.

confederates are relevant to american history, lenin is a foreign genocider with no connections to the history of the usa

Call me what you want, at least I'm not a cuck that gives away my money to some attention whore.

that's what partying, drugs and riding the cock carousel does to a woman's body.

We aren't as developed as the United States so we don't have wonderful people like Obama and Clinton and Jimmy Carter to look back at.

>There's a Lenin statue in USA
Huh, that's interesting.

>The civil war was fought to retain racism
Enjoying your programing goy?

That ass is unreal

these are some nice alt-left memes though, I'm saving them cuck.

Equating the butcher of his own people Lenin to gentlemanly American historic figures does not trigger leftists, believe me.

Thank god you at least have Tredeau

tfw Jess will never be your wife.

The Lenin statue is just a kooky artistic statement, in an area with a bunch of other dumb artsy bullshit

Who cares about that shit?

The horseshoe theory is somewhat true when it is applied to the Alt-Lite

We shouldn't be tearing down any statues we don't like. That is vandalism of private/public property, I wouldn't mind smashing up ol lenny but I'm not a psychotic retard with no respect for the law.

I heard she's a lefty, would you really want to marry that? be nice for a pump and dump, but no ring.

Elle>Jess>becoming gay>Lauren

I turned out fine, just doing what my instincs tell me to do it's only natural after all.

Don't remind me user.. checked

>Also she is against tearing down Lenin statues becoz lenin is apparently an american hero we shouldn't forget about

no because it boxes the right in to a corner
it also makes them come off as annoying whiners instead of defenders of some American principle

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

I'd give her an 85 rating but I don't run by beauty model standards.

whatawhore
i dont want my name in a list

My dick is the ultimate redpill.

Yeah, I've actually become very somber about this the past few days. But, I think there is hope still...

I mentioned this in my first comment.
How do you get by being this retarded?
I'm showing you how flawed your argument is by giving you the leftist version. Obviously thats not what i believe.

Wrong.
It's supposed to be
JESS > Elle > becoming gay > Lauren
There, fixed it for you.

any more from the set with the red bootyshorts?

I'll post a link in a sec

imgur.com/a/RyWee

Enjoy...

Except one is objective fact and the other is made up bullshit. I don't care what the leftist argument is because it's fake and there are actually statues of American historical figures being torn down.

All these pathetic white boys fapping to a woman who wouldn't touch them in a million years.

Kill yourselves.

{nuttin intensifies}

thanks

found this too: instagram.com/psykiten/?hl=en

these fags:
reddit.com/r/hottiesfortrump/comments/6t3qcs/lauren_southerns_sister_jess_southern/

Yup, she's a fucking babe.

I am ok with this, Elle looks just cuter to me, but everyone has his own taste.
But everyone who unironically shills for lauren has no sense of aesthetics or beauty and should be considered a communist.

Pol virgins fap tot his thot daily, worst part is she's a fucking potato

what she is also a weeb, she really keeps getting better every minute.

Dude you are just making people hate Waxgirl after seeing her face for the 150th time

So you're irrational on top of being an idiot great.
If you're not willing to respect what you perceive to be as their delusions that is how we end up with this shitshow to begin with.
Because leftists have people with the same militant drive to destroy the other side. Have some boundaries.

I can't determine if she's hot or no. Wtf

well tearing down lenin statues makes you as retarded as the enemy. you also fighting the wrong fight then

The looks goofy, but in a good way.

why should taxpayers pay to keep lenin statues up in the U S A?

At least she said "Your History", not "Our History".

My instincts tell me to do a lot of bad shit (e.g. throwing random stuff at the faces of people I don't like), it doesn't mean I have to do any of it. I'm just saying...

The magic of natural beauty.

btw, pol btfo, Jess supports the blue pill

because she isn't american

it's what (((they))) do

The Lenin statue is privately owned and the one who owns it is looking to sell it

agreed
Nah, Elle has actual accomplishments and doesn't try to shill around here for beta-bucks so I can tolerate her.

the whole picture says good for your health
bad for your education
she is not wrong about it.

and she's blacked
instagram.com/p/BM2lbfSAIPx/?hl=en&taken-by=psykiten

>Also she is against tearing down Lenin statues becoz lenin is apparently an american hero we shouldn't forget about

You shouldn't tear down historical figures, regardless of what you think about them

>canada admits it's nothing but an American territory
I have no problems with this.

but it's in a public space ceded by the mayor, no? He can take it off if he wants.

fuck you and your shitty post

NO statue should be torn down. And think long and hard before putting one up

we're already seeing the beginnings of the digital equivalent of book burnings (digital content deletion)

Nope.

>The Seattle City Council is considering debating a symbolic resolution on removing the Lenin statue and the Confederate memorial, though the city has no power to remove either against the wishes of the owners, since the monuments and the property they sit on are privately owned.

so every statue has the right to stand up in a public park with government support forever and ever after it's built?
If Trudeau builds an equestrian statue of his daddy Castro in front of parliament, leafs have an obligation to keep it up there forever and ever just because?

This seems to be just the pussy cop out for those who don't want to defend the historical and symbolic significance and necessity of keeping statues they like up.

If leafs elect a muslim PM and build statues of Mohammad all over Canada, are leafs obligated to keep them there forever even though they are in no way shape or form significant for canadian history and culture?

Statues of historical figures relevant to a given country should stay afaic, but why should I give a fuck if statues of foreign cunts stay or go, especially cunts that didnt have anything to do with the US?

Public statues have an historical and a symbolic/psychological/teaching function. The first obviously doesn't apply to foreign communists, and so the only reason for having it is for paying homage to what americans want in their future, and guaranteeing kids grow up to respect and admire alien figures