Do You Faggots Even Know How To Subvert

Pic related. Start doing shit like this at libtard rallies dressed as a libtard.

Wait ... how is that subversive again? Isn't that just /their message/?

Yes but it's the objectively correct stance.

the left supports black and muslim ethnostates but because of the evil whitey has committed we are singled out and not allowed to have racial pride.

>Wait ... how is that subversive again? Isn't that just /their message/?
because they WILL get assblasted then you can point out that they are mad that you oppose black supremacy or muslim supremacy

Step 1: start calling out other racial/religious groups for being racist an, supremacist, and hateful (black, Muslim, Jewish) WITHIN the Left's frame. The goal is to start getting these other groups to be called out within the liberal frame (there's a BIG reason why the Left never mentions these phrases "black supremacy, etc.)"

Their message is strictly anti white.
Signs like that force people to contemplate that their actually are black and muslim supremacist groups.

Step 2: neutralize the current "anti-white" hatred that has been mainstreamed into the culture by including pro-white messaging WITHIN the liberal messaging. This will start giving white people their own positive and healthy white identity (this is critical, there is BIG reason why the Left has gone to great lengths to prevent a positive and healthy white identity expression to exist in the culture, and to this day they have successfully stopped this from materializing)

I see where you're going but... they don't seem to be pushing FOR black/muslim supremacy.

I just don't want to waste my time trying to subvert and just get high fives from a bunch of lefties

The trick to this game is to climb the latter.

First you *intelligently/subversively* inject positive white identity into the culture. You also start *subversively* mainstreaming other racial/religious hate groups (ALL OF THIS CAN BE DONE BY HIJACKING THE LIBERAL FRAMES OF POSITIVITY, IE LOVE, ETC.)

Positive white identity can then start appealing to the masses if it escapes the "hate" frame.

Positive white identity leads to positive white tribalism.

It's like boiling a frog without it knowing, you have to do it one degree at a time.

This does 2 things. This starts mainstreaming and creating the view that other groups are hateful and exist (black, Jewish, Muslim), etc. This is important because there is a very good reason why the Left NEVER denounces these groups. Once the enemy is fully unmasked and visible, and framed as existing, you can't undo it (the red pill, basically).

All of this is a latter. This is how the Left took control of the culture of the country. Everything they've done *AND DO TODAY* is framed as coming from a place of positivity. This is how the game is played at the highest level.

So we have to hijack their positive frame, slowly, and subversively, to climb the latter and boil the frog.

The two main objectives of this plan is to
1) mainstream the existence of other racial/religious hate groups besides "white."
2) neutralize anti-white hate and start injecting positive white identity into the culture.

What a pathetic attempt at subversion. This is why I hate white people. It takes a whole lifetime of deprogramming to get them to stop being so reddit. They always assume their enemy listens to arguments like they do. Whites probably spent too much time evolving in northern climates where rational cooperation even with enemies was often necessary for survival in the snowy months. Now we reap the consequence for this blight on our DNA.
Listen, idiot, you don't go in there and say something more mild to try to change their minds. You CANNOT change their minds. All you can do is give them worse optics so centrists will avoid them. So you go in there and you say something even more extreme than they do. You blend in, carry a megaphone, and chant things they agree with for twenty minutes. Get them to identify you as a de facto leader. Then gradually shift your chants toward things like "kill all white people". Have a few friends there to help get the unreasonable chants going. Like always, the sheep will cave to the perceived peer pressure and go along with the chant once they hear that more than one person is chanting it. Accuse anyone challenging the chants of being a white supremacist. Get your friends to point and yell at these people and incite a lynch mob against them. At this point you can probably just leave and let the crowd tear itself to shreds. This is one idea I pulled out of my ass just now and it's a thousand times better than anything you'll come up with for the rest of your life because you're reddit as fuck. I can't find the words to describe how much I hate you. Your death would bring me great pleasure. Fuck you.

>mainstream the existence of other racial/religious hate groups besides "white."

Nigger, do you even read the world news? That's all it is.

>Climb the latter

This is why no one takes you all seriously

Th Left already literally chants "kill all white people."

And lots of white people and a shit ton of non-whites are happily on board with this message. And the media turns a blind eye or runs defense for them.

Ask yourself this question: how did we get to this point, where it is mainstream and culturally acceptable to say things like "kill all white people?" The answer is because the Left has been operating subversively, one degree at a time. They've been raising the temperature until here we are today. And they'll only keep going. They're all in on the anti-white play, the demographics, identity-politics play.

To defeat them in the long run, you have to inject a positive white identity into the culture and create mainstreamed awareness about (and the perception of) other racial and religious hate groups (which you will use later as The Oppressors), like black, Jewish and Muslim supremacists, etc.

> Nigger, do you even read the world news? That's all it is.

Even on the world scale (although I'm more focused on the US), the Left runs defense for all of these other racial/religious hate groups. You must be fucking retarded if you don't get my point.

> Climb the latter
Yeah I saw that lol, too bad I can't edit posts senpai

bump

I think trying to appease leftists by using their slogans against them is a shit tactic because leftists don't listen to logic, they're driven by emotion. Their innate inferiority complex tells them to be jealous of superior, more successful people (i.e. whites) and so they want to destroy them, even if they have to ally themselves with the worst kinds of people (muslims, jews, sexual deviants, etc) to achieve that. They ARE hateful, so this preachy hippie shit of LOVE NOT HATE is not going to work -- they simply use it to try and subjugate us, they don't actually believe it.

What actually works is humor and mockery, I think. They need to realize that their views are retarded and unfashionable.

You have to start the sign with their message though to lure them in

>SAY NO TO WHITE SUPREMACY
>SAY NO TO BLACK SUPREMACY
>SAY NO TO JEWISH SUPREMACY
>SAY NO TO RACISM
>SAY NO TO MARXISM
>SAY NO TO HATE

>latter
>latter
What the actual FUCK? Do you unironically not know how to spell ladder?

I was thinking that, but the focus is then too much on the "white" part. Making it second is good because it's still at the top AND will cause more liberal reaction against the message, which you actually want so then they fall under the supremacist and hateful frame (while you keep your lovey dovey liberal frame).

But you definitely get the point. At the top works too.

LMAO I don't know how I typed that twice senpai

Are you fucking kidding me, they will kill you if you did that.

That's the point, then they lose their "no hate" frame and their "love" frame. This part of the subversion, so they have to accept it or they start appearing hateful (which of course they are, it's just that they operate under the FRAME of positivity, which we need to hijack and turn against them).

what we need to do is support the nationalism of all races

Yes, this is logical. But what the Left has done to remove a sense of nationalism of Western countries is to prevent any positive sense of white identity from materializing in these countries. This is the foundation. Then these white people feel like "white" is negative, or doesn't mean anything, that "white" culture doesn't exist, etc. This is the foundation of it all.--we need to inject a positive and healthy white identity into the culture, and the first step in doing this is using the same messaging liberals use to neutralize anti-white hate, build white identity, and call out other racial/religious hate groups other than white.

Ostensibly, yes. But you never see them preaching against non-whites.