Will you get fired from your job if your boss finds out what you're writing on the internet?

Will you get fired from your job if your boss finds out what you're writing on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. My boss says Nigger all day long. So I seriously doubt it.

Jokes on you, I don't have a job.

this

>being a wagecuck

Thats why I'm self employed

That you were even able to get a job with that tattooed on your face.

No, I'm a black guy who hate negroid behavior.

I am my own boss, so no

boss? nigger, i AM the boss.

Why does he have a benis in his belly button

>Being an EBT faggot phoneposter

Not immediately. Otherwise, they'd lose about 5 million. My job is secure since I'm the only one who knows how the operation works.

Hahahahaha

Get a job loser

Doubt it. When I started at my job they asked if I had any offensive tattoos. When I said no the response was "Oh, ok. Because we used to have a guy here that had a nazi swastika, we just made him cover it up". So I think I'm good.

BASED

My boss is a Jewish carpenter, so probably.

I'm a dog walker, so no. I choose my clients.

Can't technically be fired as a volunteer

Dog walker? Is that code for cock gobbling faggot?

Least he gets paid for it, volunteer

A co-worker got fired for sharing an article about Ebola on Facebook.

Feels good to run your own business tbhfam

I'm a NEET, Lol, I don't have a wagecuck job. If I can't have a job where I cab speak freely in my personal life and be me, I don't want a job, that's basically slavery.

IF YOU FIRE ME I WIN

>being stupid enough to post your information on kikebook

If I get fired for telling the truth, I was at the wrong place to begin with,

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

underrated

Lovely sermon today, vicar.

>projecting this hard
>poland
stay mad wagecuck

I'm my own boss, and yes I would.

Google would never do that to me. They promote diversity and inclusiveness. They would welcome my unique views.

Actually I think the reason I can't get a job is because of what I've been writing on the internet. So at this point it doesn't matter. Might as well say whatever I think is funny and gets people riled up. It isn't like anything I say or don't say now is gonna get me unblacklisted. With such limited options I just have to make sure the people blacklisting me lose all power. No other way really.

Nope. You they'd have to close the mill if they did shit like that. It's not like they could ever get leftiest to do any actual work and certainly not heavy, smelly, hot and blistering steel mill work. As far as I can tell, the left claims such work no longer exist, all done by robots they say. To me that just mean that college-cunts can't tell the difference between "robot" and "robotnik". But then, words can be difficult whey they don't even know what gender they are.

Good thing you haven't found out what you're writing then.

tpbp

I don't think I can be fired reason being anyhting. Not unless people online can connect me to my real life persona. Which they can't cause I post user only. Risky shit never with my name. If I post something a bit sensitive, it's within a circlejerk group in facebook, never public. If someone wants to take a screen cap, I can ask my boss to find that post for me and when he can't, I'll just say it was made up. Easy.

Yeah, I would never hear the end of it.

no, me using reddit on a corp puter might

I'm not projecting boy.

Yes. Also likely arrested as a human rights criminal.

Op pic is a pic of a nigger.

I'd imagine so. He's an email Uber sent me for no reason.

Legacy wealth on backend directional/exploratory geo/petro drilling patents on frontend. So no.

no family biz

kek

>Be White, Gentile, Heterosexual, Male of Euro descent
>be fucked no matter what because Jose, Queenyisha, and Kerpal are the only ones that jobs are for
>design and implement all of the systems which make the 1st world a 1st world; then let them be used as tools against you

Probably, most people would. I'd welcome being fired though.

Not really. I work in 24 hour door repair. Most of the guys are high all day and bump trap music in company trucks. We get in tons of accidents, we speed everywhere, we smoke with the boss at the end of the day and the only real way to get fired is if we hit a customer. One guy hit a crackhead with the truck on purpose and I shit you not he still there he just can't drive anymore.

Funny thing is they pay really good and they take care of their people. I'm pretty sure anything they could see me say to you gayboi trap loving faggot niggers would be fine.

>college-cunts can't tell the difference between "robot" and "robotnik"

I look like the guy but not as fit. I'm also a supervisor. 'Muh lady' site supervisor for sure takes black dick as she implied at our Christmas party.

What kind of shithole do you live in?

Definitely.

no i routinely share it with him for lulz, he shitposts as a hobby too and uses the word nigger as a noun verb and adjective.

>self employed
Probably not.

I'd get promoted.

My posts are satire.

I would be fired if I weren't writing what I write, if you catch my drift.

honestly sounds like it might be kinda fun

>working for a boss

lol why are you doing this to yourself

Now imagine the smell

!!!

San Fran fucking Cisco land of the cucks, fags, and super dykes.

Btw as a 'muh based black guy' calling me a nigger shows you know nothing John Snow.

My wife is from Bolivia and she also hates negroid behavior (ie. degenerate violence, unpresentable appearance.)

>your job
You cannot be fired if you don't have a job.

Being a NEET is the final red pill.

No.

Topkek

Likely.

>boy

Already happened for me.

My boss calls the Anti Fascists.... Fascists i should be ok

>mfw my last employer tried to this to me
>mfw I put so much damning content on my fb for them to investigate it
>mfw they cant report me without dropping themselves in it

Most places will sack you nowadays though, shame really.

Give details.

I co-own a business with a Jew. I ring my hands and use a Jew voice around him all the time. Call myself a good goy. He gets super self conscious when he does stereotypical Jew shit now. The dynamic is quite hilarious.

>NEETs
>get fired
C'mon, still, try harder

Follow me on Twitter lads

Gay Australian Right Wing Christian, DM's are open

why would i fire myself

He's also a bit pilled and thinks the commies were worse than the Nazis. And commies started the 6 garillion meme.

Michael Stipe looks like fucking shit these days.

No because I don't have a faggot job

This, right here.

Can't get fired from a job if you never got hired

They'll never find out, because I don't put my name on stupid shit like a fucking dunce.
Normies are hypocritical as fuck. They'll post and make cracks about all manner of horrid things and then expect people to let it go as soon as they smile and say "sorry," but if you say anything nayward about one of their pet issues, they'll try to ruin your life. Fuck em. I'll keep saying "nigger" in private and there's nothing that'll be done to stop me.

Yes.
We don't live in a free country anymore.

I own the shop.
No.

Yes, absolutely, and I'd lose my clearance. But it's unlikely they'd look, I'm a phone poster on 4g not on WiFi

>bluepilled
>commies are worse than nazis
but commies are worse than nazis

I'm a NEET, so...

Of course it's possible, but I consider it unlikely.

>tfw self employed

Understanding Commies are "worse" is the first step. Duh.

Why do nigs have outies

Only if you are a conservative

My boss has been here for years

tfw self-employed

My boss is a closet nazi, he would promote me.

If he wants a lawsuit, sure

>implying I have a job
But if any prospective employers knew what I wrote on the internet I'd never be hired by anyone unless it was a fellow shitlord, and my posts weren't getting media attention.

Joke's on you, I'm going to get fired anyway.

I would sue him for violating my privacy and freedom of speech.

This will become a cottage industry with lawyers, as profitable as sexual harassment lawsuits.