Just look at these people, it seems the chemtrails, fluoride, and GMOs have taken their toll. They remind me of demons

Just look at these people, it seems the chemtrails, fluoride, and GMOs have taken their toll. They remind me of demons

youtube.com/watch?v=7KiNWJ8FiYg&index=6&list=LLfrn9Us0cHwgODtgEpubmEA

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when your culture revolves around having kids after age 35.

Cackling, fluoridated demons.

holy shit kikes really got you bad. these """people""" are completely brainwashed

Get a reverse osmosis water filter. Right fucking now. Within a day you will be noticeably more clear-headed.

Xenoestrogens are another type of poison introduced into the water supply.

Pic related.

Also do not eat or drink anything out of a soda or food can.

They're sprayed inside with BPA, a potent and widely known xenoestrogen.

how are these people real

Black girl talks about empathy.
Girls ask if he's ever been oppressed.
Guy tells story about how he grew up and picked on and beat up for the color of his skin.
Crowd: "GOOD, PFFFFT HAHAHAH, AWWW BOO HOO"

How is this a tolerant response? Like, it's okay to say to a white person but not a black person?

Black Person: My ancestors were involuntary immigrants and forced into slavery.
Crowd: "GOOD, PFFFFT HAHAHAH, AWWW BOO HOO"

Also funny to see how the crowd has nothing valid to say when the guy separated himself from the alt-right.

Sup Alex

Video proof that genocide is sorely needed.

All these. Keep fighting the god fight user. People must take care of themselves and rid their body of this toxic garbage

It would have taken every inch of my self restraint to not crack that black haired chick square in the fucking jaw

Why do women think they can speak to men like this? Do they forget who they are?

Thanks user. Too many Sup Forumsyps think gay frog water is just a meme. It's not.

This is a type of poisoning that leads to feminization, depression, sterility and then death.

>tfw you realise accelerationism is the only way and what happened in Charlottesville was justified because it edges us closer to collapse
Only a catastrophic war or a complete societal collapse is going to get us out of this mess. We need a fresh start.

So what? You remind them of demons. It's just what happens when you spend all your time in a political echo chamber and begin to dehumanize the other.

How much?

>le 56% faec

daily beatings and rape can fix those broken whores. they need to be tamed back again

>They remind me of demons
They are. They sold their soul to the devil in exchange for the dream of a communist utopia. They are an army of the damned, walking corpses repeating the words of failed men.

also
>women
>human

These people started melting down once he clearly established that he wasn't a fascist white supremacist. Just a simple conversation was enough to send them into hysterics.
And you know why that is? Because they've put zero thought into what they're throwing their support behind. That's why every answer is nonstop buzzword drivel. Yet they claim to be educated. Intellectually dishonest.

>dehumanize
>communists
How can you dehumanize something that was never human?

40 bucks for that one on amazon. Activated carbon filters are somewhat effective, but not as good as RO. Make sure to store the water in a glass container.

And quit fucking drinking soda. Especially out of aluminium cans. Dairy is the second biggest source of exposure after gay frog plastic. Tainted water is third.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Is soda in plastic bottles or cans worse? I always thought plastic was worse.

Aluminum cans are sprayed with BPA inside. They're both equally horrible. Also canned food is sprayed down inside with BPA.

Avoid both unless you want to turn into a trap.

Can someone suggest an opposite that would increase testosterone

>we're here just say what you wanna say there's cameras here let's go bitch

OKAY... UH... HITLER.... HE DID NOTHING WRONG... AND THE HOLOCAUST IS TOTALLY FAKE BULLSHIT!

They don't just "balance out". Too much of both and you end up like bob from Fight Club.

Really nothing increases you T levels more than lifting and working. Except for straight up steroids.

Oh also smoking increases the breakdown of estrogen and slows the breakdown of testosterone.

And then there's Iicarin (Horny goat weed) and Pine pollen (~30% androgens by weight), but these won't do shit compared to some pushups.

It's not possible to avoid a majority of the dietary aspects and the flat i am living in would take issue if i tried to replace the water filtration - so i need alternative foods that naturally increase the testosterone levels to counteract everything else.

the next biggest red pill after filtering your water, is not drinking water at all. you eat it. you get all of it from your fruit and vegetables. ex: watermelon, cucumber, etc. nature's natural genetic structure ensures there minerals it takes and provides through plants isn't destructive to the body.

if you're scared of this

buy your own chemicals
fight chemistry with chemistry
you'll learn about yourself

They are demons user. Years of media addiction, drug abuse, and hatred have left them open to demonic entities. Sup Forumsacks are at risk as well because the devil can play both sides.
Any ideology that devalues life whether through excessive tolerance, or intolerance is toxic and self destructive. The same entities that drive these screaming women, drove that man in the Dodge to run over those people in Cville.
Don't give into primitive rage, or Pride, or sloth. Pray to God to help you find The Path of righteousness. Arm yourself with faith, love, and pursue the Good.

>dehumanize

I'm simply observing them. They're destructive, feral, violent, and non sensical. They're acting like demons

Lol

These people deserve to be dehumanised. If this video didn't make you understand how bad this situation really is, I don't know what will. At no other point in history have things been as bad as they are now. A radical, extreme solution is desperately needed.

>"demon"

top kek stupid white trash christcuck

I signed it already, I suggest other anons do the same

Avoiding canned food and canned soda? It's not that hard.

Also you can just buy an adapter for your faucet and not mess with any plumbing.

Yeah I should eat more fruits and veges but a fruit smoothie a day is better than a lot of people do I guess.

>ad hominem

Wow, just like the video.

It's not that Cville is justified. It's that it was inevitable.
>Romans 6:23
>For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Any action motivated by fear, anger, hatred, etc can only lead to self-destruction. If we are going to have a smfutre the movement needs to be another love of our own people.

user..
I am already a demon.

Just buy distilled water and throw a dash of salt in it

>plastic filter
enjoy your estrogen

That's what the power of reoccuring digits and kek does when everybody implies that they're not even human. They have now literally transformed to demons. Just look at that fucking face. She looks like an evil witch from a Studio Ghibli film.

How good is this unit?

Probably 1/1000th of the gay frog chemicals than the water you're drinking ;)

Fellow Anons, see the face of The Beast right here.
Do not give into The Deciever. Everyone involved in this battle's soul is at risk. There are many paths available, but only one will lead you where you need to be. Consider the consequences of every action(and inaction).

My saddest part is how they think they're doing it all for "love"

That's the woman who said "good" when the guy said he's been attacked for being white.

Where can i get some of those? and would they work as well as the filter?

Christ, American police are useless. Back here in old Europa, everyone there would've been beaten, maced and tear gassed into the void of existence.

fucking make this go viral, fuck ALL leftists

Oh wow.

i love her

What exactly is their public-approved reasoning for doing this?

Idk it's a 3-stage mine is 5-stage and that brings my water from 50ppm to ~0ppm. The reason I posted it is because it's the cheapest RO system you can get. If you're not good at plumbing and pipes here's a faucet adapter you can get on ebay Also a ppm meter is useful to see how pure the output is.

I've always found girls that look like the one to the left attractive. They are fuckin everywhere though and look exactly the same...

Americans in general are just cancer.

>fucking make this go viral
what, people at a rally screaming and yelling? yeah, breaking fucking news, I bet the normies will come running to join our ranks. You have to tell them what they're seeing, before they actually SEE it; you have to literally explain to them that they're observing sulphuric demons form the pit of Hell, conjured up Terra Firma by means of Spirit Cooking and child sacrifice to Moloch.

.. if not, they'll just get bored.

you know this, please.

They are literally insane...more like zombies than humans and they will devour anyone who is not them.

They're on Ebay and probably at hardware stores. It's just for hooking your faucet up to the filter, it doesn't do anything by itself.

They are demons, bro.

Sorry man. But the American right and left both seem like pure cancer to me.

nice digits you got there satan. numbers don't lie eh? you seem to be afraid. doesn't every path lead to The One? your indoctrination is instilling fear in you. release the false constructs planted in your mind

So that the cans dont rust dumbass

What about distilled water? Is it good or just a meme?

Prevent contact between the acidic drink and the metal. I bet the natural oxide layer of aluminum would work just fine, but that doesn't turn you into a trap and give your sister huge jugs with tumors in them.

Used to laugh at this shit, but they really do appear to be demonic.

these protesters are really cool and im glad trump tweeted a thank you to them

I mean I know you're right about most americans being cancerous

>the bottle

Its a big country user. By the way, have you guys legislated Sharia law yet? Enjoy those Muslim hoards.

If you're buying it in plastic jugs, it's a meme. You can buy a distiller off of Ebay and it works, it just uses more power and makes more heat than an RO filter.

But you can also distill liquor in it ;)

DO NOT DRINK THE FIRST ~50 ML OF EACH RUN IF YOU DISTILL BOOZE YOU WILL GO BLIND.

Pic related is a distiller

Poor guy. I don't think its that they are retarded and can't even talk or debate but its likely they just felt the guy was there to troll them and make fun of them and their logic, that triggered them massively. Still pretty stupid.

Humans like to signal each other that they are superior to others, Americans have developed a culture where they do this by being extremely empathetic and caring about other humans and blah blah. Only realistic way to fight these retards is to join them, but do it excessively and go extremely far with it. It should show them their retarded ways.

That's because you only see the most extreme. Don't make a judgement on Americans in general based on that, its just not wise.

God every time I see these people I have an overwhelming urge to pull their masks off

I'm not a fighter, but if that dude started kicking me I'd be grabbing hold of that mask and not letting go, the world's gonna see you cunt

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry,user

Drinking only distilled water is terrible for you

Thanks man , based american for once

Holy crap, good eye. Looks like she had been squeezing and mangling that bottle all day out of anger.

tastes tinny, wouldn't want that goy

Thoughts on alkaline water?

I put some sea salt in it and bring it back up to ~50ppm

one of the six million reasons why we need right wing death squads in America today.

doing that to a bottle takes inhuman strength. Even a large man wouldn't be able to do that.. brothers, take care when fighting these demons, or better yet, leave it to professionals.

All white males are evil hitlerian nazis now lol, even nonwhites that like the constitution are evil white oppressors now. We are going to have to fend off these goblins while we go for the head of the snake. Don't get too distracted by these sick commie foot soldiers.

Use an evaporation filter on your water, don't eat any food with glyphosate on it. That is one way they turn normies into these people.

You're probably right, but Americans seem to go to extremes easier, and adopt ideologies whole sale as a part of their identity rather than out of a pursuit of the truth. You're just really loud and opinionated and usually stupid too.

holy fucking shit what is wrong with people.

No wonder the liberal media is so retarded this is the people they are speaking to

I can't stand the shame chant that these faggots always do. Do they form all of their political habits on entertainment?

Should we start grabbing the names of these faggots in the video

Brits are pretty cancerous too by the way, but in different ways.

Can someone post the Charlottesville webm with the mob swarming the back of the car?

I need it for redpilling purposes

The vast majority of SJW in America are Jews. Jews are very common in America and most whites over there are kinda mixed, so Americans can't spot the Jews. But they are Jews.

Here's something to look for when noticing a Jew:

To front teeth sticking out like a rat.
Heavy cheekfolds.
Arched eyebrows.
Beady, glass-like eyes.

And of course, the Nose. But you can't always count on that. As Jews have extremely different noses.