/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THIS IS A BUDDHIST THREAD OF PEACE, PLEASE NO VANS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF

APPEARANCES
>Weekly Update #4 (Lara) 8/18/17
youtu.be/Yk_nDnQZ_KM
>This week @State 8/18/17
youtu.be/bueZmZq717w
>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJC99NNmX_Y
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/4/chicago-hospital-trains-navy-doctors-for-battle/
c-span.org/video/?431610-2/washington-journal-news-headlines-viewer-calls
dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/racism-the-lefts-drug/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

You know the drill

Wasn't last thread a fine thread with very few disruption and lots of good talk? My bet is that it was this thread equivalent of chemo. Good job!

You all do realize Mike Pence is House of Cards' Frank Underwood, right? He despises Trump and plans to knife him as soon as he can

AWOO

Why are the faggots who post here, defending Bannon's forced resignation and the Great Cuck-out so pathetic not only here but also in real life?

youtube.com/watch?v=DJC99NNmX_Y

How do we feel about cigars lads

>'The sane' ones want to leave
>all of this is about to happen
>'muh racism' was Trump's enemies downfall yet again
>Trump's white house is about to become more >Trumpian and right wing post charlottesville
absolutely keking right now

maybe a false-flag attack on the 22nd, because the Kabbalists really like double digits

>They also destroyed their organic campaigning machinations. Hillary was using her own resources, as did Obama before her. Meanwhile the GOP has expanded theirs.
Pretty much.

Trump did the opposite of Hillary and Obama. He worked with Priebus to expand the power of the GOP election machine across the country.

News pundits kept saying how Trump didn't have ground level offices everywhere like Hillary, the reason for that is that he funded and relied on the GOP machine.

Now the GOP's campaign machine is stronger than its ever been and will be used for 2018 and 2020.

What did he mean by this???

*blocks your path*
Going somewhere, nazi?

Some smell good and some stink

Liberal or not, the @BlindedAlaska account is so stupidly funny. Ever damn tweet ends with "I NEED MORE MILK" or "MALK!". If it's any one of you guys shitposting, thank you.

MAGA

Why is my additional flag script kill? I can see other additional flags but I don't think mine is showing mine...

You may be watching too much TV

being a christian zionist does awful shit to anyone's brain

put it on the list of things of (((reasons))) to shut 4/pol/ and/or 8/pol/ down

>it's that time in the thread when people are posting the memes and thought-out posts that they didn't want to post at the end of the last thread

>Posting about ecelebs

He's a dipshit. That will amount to nothing.

>the army sends medics there to train
wew lad its true
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/4/chicago-hospital-trains-navy-doctors-for-battle/

Awoo?

>He despises Trump and plans to knife him as soon as he can
First, top shalom sandnigger fiction reference, goy!
Second, why would Pence want to do that when Charlotte is darn flammable. He would wanna do that.

> GOP recovers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Whatever I think of Trump, they KNOW that the Republican base mostly wants Trumpian politics, they even came out to defend him after Charlottesville where the "EVERYONE IS RACIST IF THEY AGREE WITH TRUMP WE'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE" narrative happened.

If Trump goes, the GOP just dies. It's over.

why are ptg posters so pathetic?

>nobody takes threats made on Sup Forums seriously
Someone is in for a very obnoxious knock on the door. Fucking idiot.

He also bought Cruz' data from applied memetic at a discount. They'd been gathering data for years using Facebook games like "what's your personality type". Their direct marketing capability is astounding.

Nigger Dick Habit. Go suck one on public, faggatron.

I'm a total novice that's only smoked cheap cigarillos or niggars. I don't know what's good.

You do know trump is dumbledore and he is going to use the force to get the ring out of the Shire

>Making specific detailed bomb threats of Sup Forums

sell your bitcoin

convert to judaism

you've been warned...

And just before the day of the eclipse. I want everything to go nuclear.

>calls others pathetic
>yet wants to hang out with these pathetic people all the time, even though they hate him

so what does that make you?

Holy fuck Portubro, she's 39, right in our wheelhouse !!!!!

If that happens I'll literally just marry some gook, since the white race is clearly over

>hang out
>on an imageboard

there it is again

>GOP recovers

They're stronger than they've been in a 100 years AND they have a legendary president at their helm, I think they'll be fine

How is nigger dick?

>semantics

and there you are again.

You're the pathetic one, cucko.

GOP becomes a Zombie-state Fiefdom where the Conservative 'Elite' draw from a small percentage of supporters and be an eternal Controlled Opposition Party.

That was the plan for after 2016.

would be a great way to quickly kill the Republican party for good
GOP refuses to pass the Trump agenda, blame Congress not Trump

They trying to take us down.
Yes us faggot.

Even non specific, they will knock

Le big words.

Always Awoo !!!!!

>We've had a hundred of so-called "Trumpgret thread" and every single one of them ended with people calling OP a shill and saying that the decision to vote for Trump paid out and they will do it again (even if they voted Libertarian in 2016 in some occasions even).
Trump supporters calling them shills and not addressing their arguments doesn't make them shills. Face it there are a number of Trump supporters upset with various things Trump has done thus far, Syria strikes, Bannon leaving, Jared and Ivanka etc. Some of these may be shills but unlikely that most are

nobody under 50 looks cool smoking a cigar. it's a hobby for old boomers who are bored

Buncha negro officers from NYPD supporting Kilpatrick

This is why blacks should never be in a position of authority over whites, they are edgy marxists just like almost all their kind.

Superman would be so ashamed of you right now!

We've all heard the George Carlin joke

>*teleports behind you*
AWOO~

True. Here's something to make you go hmmm...

True. Most are just Trolls doing it for the lulz. Remember where you are, after all.

I'd give her a "pow, bang, wham" if you know what I'm saying?

what would harry potter think of us? :(

Americans let niggers with guns rule over whites

If we started having gypsy cops we'd have riots every single day

Top shalom sandnigger fiction reference, goy!
Keep up the good work.

Nah. Fuck that old man.

This sort of delusion is sad.

Anyone that believes this should be fired.

Anyone with sense knows that the GOP ousting Trump would be apocalyptic for their party.

>Jared and Ivanka
Shill tactics by people trying to convince Trump supporters that Trump is a moron who lets other people change his beliefs.

Anyone who is still drinking the koolaid here after the Great-Cuckout on Friday and over the weekend is a giant cuck.

What do you think Sup Forums?
twitter.com/MathisenScoot/status/899273876613496834

Um i hope not????

>implying anyone at all gives a shit about syria
even assad just checks daily updates at this point on his phone

Would he though?

Superman is one Lois Lane death away from becoming turbo fascist.

You can't beat my trippel scoop technique

holy shit, these people don't listen to callers on cspan. 100% of the republican callers and some democrats all consider the senators spinless do nothing faggots and are all angry they don't support the president and pass his agenda. If they get rid of trump their party is done.
Just listen to this from a month ago: c-span.org/video/?431610-2/washington-journal-news-headlines-viewer-calls

Why would they oust Trump now that he's cucked out?

I'm not alone

Wrong.

I don't smoke them all that often but love the times that I do. There's nothing better than sitting down with my two brothers and having some scotch and stogies around the firepit in the backyard.

>Le
get the fuck out, reddit

Shiva the Destroyer puts Benji Shapiro to task

School me nigger lover.

You're never alone Awoo, always remember that ! Awoo is everywhere !!!

holy fucking shit,what absolutely disgusting niggers

>BEN BTFO
>DESIGNATED SHOAH STREET

>Face it there are a number of Trump supporters upset with various things Trump has done thus far
Nope.
>Syria strikes
Muh empty air fields
>Bannon leaving
After a year and now he's back at Breitbart, fighting for Trump. Doesn't seem like they broke on bad terms.

*licks cone*

We all know hope hicks is Trumps concubine but the real question is does Melanie watch and participate?

Roughly for the same reason Liberals never give you the benefit of the doubt if you recant, but keep giving you shit like they have carte blanche to do it.

It sets an example.

I like shiva a lot. It's a shame he won't win.

Harwood always has bloodshot eyes & is rambling like a lunatic. Is he a meth addict?

DESIGNATED SHITTING BEN

Your post shows that you either never understood what was going on or you're a shill who is not interested in doing so.

The "I regret Trump" narrative is a meme pushed by the media. The failing NYT has a weekly article titled in some variant of that. They are fake news.

The fact is that the people who voted Trump know that he is the only option out there. They are mature enough to know that he can't snap his fingers and MAGA. They are mature enough to understand that there will be disappointments. And they are certainly mature enough to not listen to the corporate media.

Think about that for a second: every single person who voted Trump thinks the corporate media is fake news and disregards much of what they say.

We want to see the stuff Trump promised. But nobody who voted Trump is stupid enough to think that turning on Trump gets us any closer to those goals - in fact, quite the opposite. We need to stick with him and be vocal about what we voted for because if we don't, this allows the globalists and shills to claim that "America doesn't want non-stupid trade deals and America does want neverending illegal immigration and chain immigration of braindead Guatemalans".

Trumpgret is literally not a thing. It's a fake news media narrative, just like Trump is a Rapist and the Russia Collusion Delusion.

Stop being such a retard.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/racism-the-lefts-drug/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

>3 scoops

And real American hero, Captain America... Official spokesperson of the American enterprise... no...