My gf and I are just sexually incompatible

My gf and I are just sexually incompatible.
Me: Foreplay is passion based, with a mutual give and take leading to penetration. Total failure, for years, at getting her off. She also has a clit as tiny as a sunflower seed, eating her out takes 2 hours till she cums! She's never cum from fucking and she gave me her virginity. Never had any issues with satisfying my past lovers.
Her: Foreplay and sex is personality based...awful shit to endure. She likes playfulness, giggling, humor, appreciation...and control. Everytime I eat her it has to be precise, with absolutely no changes. A simple swallow motion, or shift in my cramped up position and she gets frustrated and it starts over. It's just torture to go down on her desu. And Everytime she acts perky and Goofy and silly...she just becomes a hole to me and I'm ready to nut and ignore her needs.
Trust me, I used to be a great lover.
Now.. and ugh.
Make sure your gf and you are a match in bed it this will happen to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0elmPjQQ2E
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sex is pointless. stop licking her putrid gash, cuck.

you sound like such a pussy

who fucking cares

Premarital sex is a sin user.

Dump her, you beta faggot.

piss off you degenerate cuckold, if you are not married you should be having sex, get pegged cuck!

Grab her by the pussy

Or just do what I do and fuck the girl before you commit to a relationship dumbass.

Get a small vibrator. That will do the trick.

Faggot

Woah user, that'd be way way way too fucking alpha.
Just wait until she gets tired of your useless micro penis then marries you and divorces you for half of your mom's basement like a good beta cuck

Finger banging while dirty stories whispered into ear faggot....get into it.

DO small vibrators attached to your penis REALLY make a big difference? What's your testament to them user, I really need to know.

She needs a bbc to cum

Bring in a black bull to please her

Just dumped a tinder roastie I was seeing because she refused to suck dick, absolutely unacceptable.

Dump the bitch.

Ask her to lineup days with the claim you're gonna take a day trip
Night before the supposed trip, make sure to call your folks and establish an alibi
Just pin and tie her down
AND RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF HER FOR DAYS UNTIL YOU MINDBREAK HER

Like Clockwork

I-Is this legal?

You even try fucking her in the ass?

HAHAHA

THAS RITE WHIT BOI

There is no try with that just do.

I would stick my chip in her dip, if you know what I mean

2 fingers into puss.
Hook them toward you slightly.
Pull her vagina upward toward to back of her clit, then relax back down.
Repeat, intensify, await gushing shuddering orgasm.
Dump her.

Can you explain to me, my black friend, what it is black men do in bed aside from their dicks that pleases women so?

>eating pussy
Soy-brained faggot

I dont give a shit about any of dat shit mang.

you go and pump dat bitch then skeet up all into her puss and leave.

Lmao another one falls for the gspot meme

kek

Going down on girls

Dicklet

>eating pussy or ass in first place

youre such a raging faggot

try spinning, that's a good trick

I bet she doesn't even suck your dick

What does this have to do with niggers in politics. Come on now guys

Sage this shit post

OP I found you a tutorial on how to handle women
youtube.com/watch?v=m0elmPjQQ2E

Jesus christ that sounds like hell

You'd have to be an aboluste virgin cuck to want to spend the rest of your life with a nuance like that

I'd ditch her even if it happened once to me that hte sex is not perfect, let alone stick at it

That guy knows what he's talking about, shit works. Make your hand like a heavy metal sign and put the two middle fingers in palm up and rub the soft spot on the top of the inside of her vagina and let your palm and wrist rub on her clit. It's literally that simple, making girls orgasm is not rocket science..

i know that feel, bro

t.virgin

Virgin wizard detected

She wants you to stop cucking and get fucking

>t. touchless virgins

BBBBRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPpppp

Women don't care about orgasms as much as you think. And only caring about her orgasm makes you a beta.
Women like to be used like a sex toy.

Yes. Now go and procreate.

Wish I had known about this when I was younger but some women just have "dead pussy" and you will go crazy trying to get them off. Normal women are not like this.

Think about your situation--if your girl never dresses feminine and has no idea how to "act sexy" these are warning signs.

If your girl has dead pussy you need to just dump her no matter what.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

I love this LARP it's always the best.

I don't get it what is wrong with stuffing your face in a girls ass and pussy, it's fucking fun and gets me hard, whats the big deal.

Rather than blog it out here why not try talking to her about it? A relationship is a two way street.

post butiful naked wimyn plz, I'm horny and don't have a gf

>
a fucking leaf