South African Refugees Welcome

Can we start an un-ironic campaign to take in white South Africans and Rhodesians in as refugees?
They are genuinely under threat of extinction and they would be guaranteed believers in liberty and gun rights.
Imagine bringing in 5,000,000 hard-working Westerners to the good fight in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely. Let's bring the boers home.

bump

What would it take to convince the media that what's happening there is real?

no faggot they stay and fight

1 boer is worth 100 nogs

It would be great.
Black separatist get what they want (whites out of Africa) and we would get some based Afrikaners joining the nation.
The only problem is the Afrikaners don't really want to leave.
I understand why though. It's the land their ancestors built and toiled under the sun for.

Why were most white settlements in Africa so far south?

Africa is lost.
There's literally no way they could survive there.
The US still has a chance, but we could use these people in the fight here to prevent what happened there from happening here.

Why not move to South Africa and take it back instead

British Columbia is new Rhodesia send all your failed colonial whites here

The Rats wouldn't stand for it.

Because of the resources in the south with more prevalent down there

Namibia would be far easier, way less people in that country and whites aren't as hated yet either.

Because there were no blacks there.

Fantastic idea, both sides win. Africa for Africans and more hard working whites in America.

It doesn't depend just on the West to be willing to accept them. The South African government will not let them leave as refugees, because racism. I remember a story, that, a decade ago, Canada opened it's doors to White African refugees. The AFC (ruling party of South Africa) lost their shit and pressured Canada to withdraw the offer, until it complied.

That's the redpill, white man. The shitskins aren't content to kicking you out, they want to KILL you. When the time comes, they'll block the exit routes and will not allow you to escape.

There's no way the (((media))) would ever cover it, even if they opened up a real Auschwitz. Don't need to let the white folks know that what's happening down there is what they intend for the rest of the white world.

>yes
>The White Boer Afrikaner wants a safe haven/exit out of there
>but NotAll; some want to fight and die if necessary because the blood in the soil is 400 years old
>let loose a promise and keep this promise that what happens to ours there, will be meted 10-fold to the kangz and their (((overlords))) on this side of the pond

Reminder that Muhammed Ali told the African blacks that they have more dignity than blacks in America.

They were fucking stupid to go to niggerland in the first place, but I suppose I'd be allright with them

not happening

)))Ivanka((( will tell her daddy that it's bad optics

Make a petition

These are considered refugees too, we must aid them

Muhammed Ali was in to the Kangs/UFO/Jakob cult, Nation of Islam, he's hardly a rational person. He got hit in the head for a living, after all.

It was mostly unoccupied when they settled it.
Word got out of a paradise at the bottom of the continent and a bunch of central Africans flooded the region and claimed it as their home.
Basically exactly what is happening to Europe now.

He also had an IQ of ~80.
I never understood why people took him seriously as anything other than a great athlete.

The government of S.A would never let them have refugee status, it would be to embarrassing.

>HOWEVER
if we mange to meme the EFF into power that may change very fast. They want to confiscate land without compensation.

take us o lord

Start up your own media channel

It was the least populated land that was still habitable.

>whites enslave and plunder mother Africa
>continent in ruin because of whites, whites now wanting to get out

Makes you think

It wasn't a shitty desert like the Sahara or a mosquito infested jungle like most of Africa

Blacks don't want to leave here either. They'll lose their gibs

Only Bannon would have the balls to welcome white people in the US again.

Makes me think you have a tenuous grasp of history.

>shittiest countries those that haven't been colonised
yeah those damn evil whyte folk not bring free gibs to all those poor blacks

This is subversive as hell lets do it

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

the only refugees I would allow into the US would be Boers and Venezuelans

>They are genuinely under threat of extinction and they would be guaranteed believers in liberty and gun rights.
Their population has only grown in recent years despite white flight. What's the problem?

They have been there for 400 years you pussy. Fuck all this running away/white flight shit. They built the damn country from scratch

Liberia and Ethiopia weren't colonized. They must be fucking paradices!

And remember when Haiti genocided all evil whiteys on the island? Nowadays it must be better than Norway yeah?

I'm South African and I can assure you that if they were offered it, every single Afrikaaner would up sticks and leave if it meant moving to the USA.

Do you have a hot sister?

>alt-left
trata-te

I have a sister but I wouldn't describe her as hot, unfortunately. She lives in Australia which might explain it.

> Too many niggers on welfare
> Import boer faggots from africa
> End up with scummy white trash shits.

Fuck'em, keep them faggots away, they lost to niggers willingly. They'll end up on foodstamps like the chimps.