If a woman ignores you your whole life but once you hit the gym and get a job shes asking for your attention should you...

if a woman ignores you your whole life but once you hit the gym and get a job shes asking for your attention should you still wife her?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get her pregnant and fake your death.

It depends on if she's marriage material, she was right to ignore you before.

depends if you hit the gym and got a job to attract women. if yes, shes your prize. if no (you did it for yourself), no. either way use her.

Ignore her a while longer. You'll need to clear your mind as much as you'll need to figure out if she's wife material or just a whore.

fpbp

A man has to be going somewhere in life to be attractive to real women. What we're attracted to is based on our biological programming. We have no control over it.

>what is a piece of meat

throw that sexist bitch down a well.

Is she giving you attention because she now thinks you're getting your life together and motivated? Then sure. Is she giving you attention only because you're now attractive? Then no.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Absolutely not. I would never wife a bitch who isn't down to roll with me through the worst of times. That's when character is built, that's when men are made. We learn through hard times and failure. If I'm not good enough when I'm in my nature, then you're not good enough when things are easy and I can provide without hesitation.

I am more than an ATM, more than a utility. I am a man with thoughts, feelings, emotions, dreams, introspective capabilities. I will be loved for all of it, or I will do as so many of my white brothers are doing and jerk off non-stop instead.

Does she know how much money you make? If yes, drop her. She will never NOT love you for your resources

Probably, yeah. I know how shallow that sounds from her side but there's nothing wrong about wanting a man who is capable of taking care of himself, is there?
I doubt women would want to get on with a bisexual man with the physique of a trap, though.

I'm kinda interested in the reverse, though. Say... how would a woman make herself noticed by men? Excluding nudity and slutty behaviour, of course. Nobody would actually approach such a woman for anything else than a one-night stand.

How repulsive were you before you got /fit/?

I doubt you'd look twice at an ugly girl so why would you assume a hot girl would look at you twice if you weren't hot (or had money/status/etc, I'm simplifying here). If she's paying attention because you're attractive now I'd say give it a go. If she's paying attention because you have money now then decide whether you're okay with a gold digging whore.

>I doubt women would want
you'd be surprised.

No, because being fit is one of the most important things you an do as a human. If you're not fit, you're not worth a woman's time.

>should you still wife her?
No. Because she's obviously a shallow person that will eventually make yo unhappy.

Of course. A woman has a right to expect you to be strong, fit, and attractive. And you have every right to expect her to be fit, attractive, and subservient. If a woman doesn't meet those requirements, she can find a man who doesn't meet masculine requirements and they can produce inferior offspring together.

I also have shitty social skills, so I couldn't approach them in the first place. I hung around with girls when I was a kid - but just when I got used to being with them I moved and got into a school where there wasn't any. I spent my teens surrounded by males my age - not a single woman my age. If the female teachers weren't young and hot I think I might've became a full-blown faggot.

this

Is she a virgin? If yes then go crazy, if not then stay away.

Were you an unattractive fat slob before? If so I can't blame her. But even so I would decline her, because you need to learn to not easily compromise with women.

No. She would always remember when you were a failure in her eyes. Besides, marriage today is a death rattle for modern man.