Picture test

This is a picture of the medical staff at some American hospital. Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqXSBe-qMGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. there is only one male nurse there. huh.

Brown
Eyed
Girls

Dude looks like he can't believe the career mistake he made.
It's not too late, bro.

*nurses

youtube.com/watch?v=kqXSBe-qMGo

It's fun to compare.

That dude is swimming in poon.

one male nurse
>never became a doctor because he's not good enough
>surrounded by womenz he can't touch
>has to watch Chad dr. defile these young nurses and brag about it before Chad dr. goes home to his trophy wife.
>HFW - life not worth living.

With you, my brown eyed girl
You my brown eyed girl

>i'm tired
>my feet hurt
>this job sucks

why do women always seem to congregate into the same careers?

and why isn't there a movement to get MORE men into nursing like there is with women in STEM?

iirc that make nurse was a combat veteran/ medic and decided to do nursing. This shit is also old as fuck.

i notice about 10 cum swallowers.

Male nurses are less happy than female nurses?

That guys is thinking "Fuck, if only we could get some proper staff instead of these selfie loving cam whores who gossip all and bitch about men day we might actually get some work done around here"

>and why isn't there a movement to get MORE men into nursing like there is with women in STEM?

There is, sort of. Feminists will point out that there are campaigns to get more male nurses and they are needed because.. well basically men want to be treated by men in some situations and physically as a male nurse you can look forward to literal heavy lifting or holding down violent patients.

The key difference is that there's no money spent here. It's a word of mouth, flyer level campaign. It's "yay we did something" awards for everyone who came up with the "Why not try nursing" campaign that consisted of two posters.

Meanwhile they spend millions on bullshit like programming camps for girls that teach absolutely nothing but how all girls are exceptional and deserve jobs. People build entire careers out of being "women in tech activists". Many people.

You won't see anything remotely like this for male nurses or male teachers. Because while there is a need, nobody's willing to pay.

>when a female nurse pokes your bruised nut and says it's not likely to e damaged
>"is it rude to ask for a doctor who actually has these organs?"
>her: yes

all non white shitskins

>nurses
>THIS IS DOCTORS GUISE

>I realized I hate working with people

such a lack of diversity

also, you notice that our health care and education systems are absolute garbage and we get way less out of what we pay for? At the same time technology gets better and cheaper.

no blacks

I think some of them, if not all, are doctors

Notice the lab coats with patches on are?
This is nursing school moron.

I bet he is the chosen one when it comes to taking care of old people, children, people with countagious diseases, people on critical condition and basically the rest of the hospital while the women's job is basically serving food.

What the fuck is a nurse doing diagnosing anything? Make enough noise and they'll get you a doctor.

Rule one of healthcare; be the annoying fuck who isn't satisfied with casual glances or the first offer.

Why do these fucking whores have their mouthes open like they're waiting to get a cumload deposit? Can't they at least pretend to act in a professional manner?

*Arm

>that one dead eyed man drifting off into his insanity

I notice they all have cancer.

>Notice anything?
It's been photoshopped.

it's called smiling you faggot.
I know the depression probably doesn't let you experience it, but you can always kys.

so men have to deal with all the violent patients... isn't that unfair. should male nurses get paid more due to this danger. this is where sometimes equal pay (which in the most part is a good thing) falls down.

The bald lady with the goatee is ugly af.
Now let's see how many women are in a picture of 20 or 30 doctors.

Because women are garbage?

Too many shitskins and mongrels.

Kill yourself faggot.

There's a /polack on the right.

Doctors, not nurses

WHY?

he has all that pussy to himself

yall don't hire black people?

Of course it is. Anyone who works a physical job with women in any capacity knows the natural division of labour is "you're tall/strong/a man, can't you do ".

We're just in a kabuki theatre era where people who do this day in and day out go home and complain about sexism after work.

i noticed a strong lack of masculine presenting transgendered lesbians.

It a sign of being camp and fun. Something a autism faggot like you doesn't get. kys

Medicine is such a pecking order, and if men can't go the MD track (or DO apparently works too) they may not want to go for second best.

oy vey.. waaaah

He's probably intensly focusing on not ripping his close off and plow through that crowd, erection first, like a truck of peace on a shopping street in Europe.

why do you faggots love being "camp" so much, haven't you ever solemnly sucked a dick?

They're all racist, that's what I can tell.

oi bruv what about YOUR brown eyed girls :^)

They are Dr.s but nurses don't just fuck doctors. That career is probably the single biggest indicator of a sure slut that'll fuck anyone. Nurses are easy. Complete whores.

those are nurses, not doctors

and they are all white because dark-skinned people generally cant be trusted to take care of others

They are doctors, actually

its a labor and delivery clinic

what's the issue? most OBGYNs being pumped out of medical school are female

t. 2nd year med student pursuing OBGYN

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Pretty much, if it's OBGYN you can expect like 90%+ women only.

Plus there's the fact that some women (likely a sizeable percentage) refuse to see a male OBGYN.

So as a man you might be cucking yourself.

Poor guy, to the left at the back. The cameraman used racist lightning settings.

>oh you want a female physician?
>np
>*walks out*
>*sees next patient*

Yes, yes I have. Usually my faggotry is between two fags in the privacy of my house. If someone else enters the equation they'll be shot for trespassing.

me bottom right

Kek

And burgers have the audacity to call our women ugly. Wew lad. I've seen fewer dogs at Crufts.

That one guy int he picture is thinking of all the work he has to do and is pissed he got forced to take time to do a stupid selfie.

There is only one man doctor in the damn hospital.

If anything happens to you you have a 1 in 31 of actually getting a real doctor (aside from a woman pill pusher).

Who the fuck cares?! Seriously, If they can do their job as well as men, I don't give two fucks.

Within a hospital working environment the employees are usually expected to comport themselves in a professional manner. You would probably know that if you weren't an underage fudgepacker with a testosterone deficiency.

Its a few years old pic from a nursing school.

There are no patients in the picture, they might doing this shitty selfie for work related trip or some shit like that.

They are literally in the staircase, probably to be fucking professional about their job and not disturb the patients. The picture shows no unprofessional faggotry, it's stupid group picture.

You have be a special level autism sperger on welfare if you expect people never to do crappy pics at the work place for morale.

>shuldda went to trades
>I just want to do my 8hours and go home
>tfw the piss bag breaks
>have to pull the plug on yet another elderly patient and tell the family that they weren't gonna make it
>can't eat peanut butter anymore because bedpans
>I'm a pickle Morty
>tfw my NFL team sucks but i rather watch them play then work here
>am i too old to go back to school?
>I hate women

>he has all that pussy to himself
tfw tired of pussy and womens drama is giving you a pounding headache and you can't think of why you want to live

Getting a lecture on work-ethics from someone who sucks HIV-ridden cocks in public toilets for money is laughable at best.

"some american hospital" what a bullshit cunt lmao this is how literally every medical school in central eastern europe looks. I bet this is one of the photos.

I've never met a nurse or especially nursing major that wasn't a pile of steaming garbage. C.N.A.'s do perform a much needed service but they actually they they're medical professionals. There are no college programs worth getting into that are almost totally female.

Getting the opinion of an faggot welfare Alander that has autism and clearly no work experience is laughable as well.

the male nurse is pissed.

>not having a threesome with both Southern girls

If you ever worked with women you'd realise that they all bitch at each other, at anybody. That'd be hell.

>Beta Orbiters masturbate to her

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

the one dude looks like he doesn't enjoy the amount of estrogen in that room

eat right and exercise
stay healthy
cuz either through incompetence or feminist malice those cunts will kill you.

'White' people seem brown, or mixed
most don't really seem white to me, tbqh
More concretely, the two front girls look mediteranean to me, the gguy looks italian too

there is a lot of pussy in that room and one fag.

I see a bunch of female white mages and one male white mage reconsidering not rolling a damage dealer or tank build...

As someone in a med program, this is OBVIOUSLY a Physical Therapy or Nursing program.

That poor bastard better be fuckin some of them.

>Women who can't handle stressful situations are the ones in control of life and death decisions
Well, We're fucked.

60% female is roughly where the field starts going downhill.

which is also why education is more liberal: women are more liberal than men. Tons of women are in education.

clones