Women are an expensive Hobby

I mean they will, with a 50% chance, take 50% of your shit, your kids, your dog etc. at some point in your life, should you marry them. It's not really worth it. Building your life up and get it taken down.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger.

More like leave the dog that you got together with you so shes completely free of responsibility and that dog reminds you everyday of her

Im neither a negro nor an arabic person, not even a little bit. White

If you don't like dogs then yes, its a big problem. I do not want to get a dog.

I still don't understand why men in the west get married. I don't get it.

All I said was nigger. I didn't say that you were a nigger.

Don't forget germabro, with our flags they will also be BLACKED, making it a double lose

The court will take you 100 gazzilion dollars is a meme written by 1 person and spread by copy pasta from people who don't even date, let alone ever married someone.

so, why take a risk that you know is a bad risk?

Do get married and have as much children as you can

Just kill the dog, it's a filthy mutt

Hm, ok? You mean like your wife fucking a nigger and leaving you for him? Thankfully the black population in Germany is still quite low, although its rising because of fugees.

I would never do it. Even with a prenup you might get fucked through the court

Doesn't matter, had sex

You just can't handle a real woman.

Do not get married and make them live seperately to you - though be sure to be the one who looks after the kids to ensure you get parental custody.

Only white women and feminists. Find a Christian South American woman or become Muslim and marry one.

A dog's life is easily worth more than a niggers. At least a dog can be trained to do useful stuff

It may sound morally depraved but that's why hookers are so much more efficient. Men want sex, women want money. That's essentially a marriage wrapped up in a 30 minute session. If you want kids then yea, pony up the money and start taking anti-depressants.

Half of people here cant get laid anyway, thats the truth. Trying to rationalize yourself the easy way out because you are weak and you dont want to be a man growing and learning. If its easy its not worth it.

No. I just mean nigger. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nah dude its real

Fortunately the black people have not yet found their way in the upper middle class, so the damage they do is minimal.

I could never do that, shame on you

lol, did you fuck her?

>ad hominem arguments

>fake flag

checks out, you're a retard

>you're just a bitch, why else would you not want to lose half your assets?

holy fuck get the harpoon out and skewer that fucking whale

The best thing to do is stay single and invest your money. Then buy an fancy car and nice house and travel around the world, slaying pussy wherever you go, and never bring any bitch into the house. A bitch will only be a bad influence on you and get you hooked on drugs.

Only reptilian-brained, primitive, "muh-dick"-tier fucking morons care enough about the temporary gratification of sliding their dick into a pussy to allow that minor pleasure to dominate their entire lives.

How much of a mental nigger do you have to be, how desperate do you have to be, to spend thousands of dollars on females?

People seriously get married and spend thousands of man-hours working shitty, soul-sucking jobs, just to support wives and to create children, so that they will be slaves forced to worry and care for those children for at least 18 years---and all for what? So that you can enjoy the feeling of putting your dick in a tight hole every night for a few years? And then you end up with a dead bedroom, divorce rape, your children becoming people you hate, and all of your savings being blown into the wind.

Reproduction in the modern age is retarded. The idea of having a family is a cultural delusion. It's an artifact of the normie, slave-cult "the economy must keep growing forever, at any cost" industrial societal mindset that has been used to indoctrinate Westerners for the past several decades.

Reproduction, in a healthy society, would be a privilege limited to the physically and psychologically fit. The lower races would need to choose sterilization, celibacy, or deportation.

Pernups work, but the thing is, you need to be rich. They aren't saving you from child support, and they aren't assuring you custody or visitation of the kids. Most guys will turn over around half their paycheck just for child support.

>lose half your assets
Why are you such a fucking materialist? You marry for Love not because for some trivial in a grand scheme of things material. Accept Jesus and his teachings into your heart ffs already.

I had a manual labor job, men busting their ass. Wives leave them because it couldn't pay for their millennial expectations. Wife still parties and gets child support and Government benefits, these guys were like slaves to the system. Morale broken, hope to get laid by their baby mama on payday. Pretty sad situation for those guys.

Id pump and dump her

female nature is the same everywhere, so you will have bad luck anyway. I always laugh at the old farts married to 30 year old thai women when I see them at the chinese grocery store.

I would be scared to go see one, I don't think I could do it.

I have almost always met women when I was at my weakest, if I'm strong I have no time for women.

Please explain, I'm always trying to learn something new.

>marry for Love

Fake and gay. In much of the West, it's biology that determines whether you can marry or not.

The lower races reproduce like rats because they have inferior impulse control, higher levels of testosterone (among males), and societal incentives like welfare for single mothers.

Among whites, however, Stacies will shit on you unless you're a Chad or a Tyrone with a horse cock.

>mean they will, with a 50% chance, take 50% of your shit
No such thing as a 50% divorce rate. It's a shitty incorrect stat based on the same methodology as the men earn more than women meme and is only parroted by mgtow losers.

This is why you marry someone with more assets than you.

But why do you love a woman, who has nothing common with you? It is a curse, a cruel joke.

So true. Most people have no business breading. We could develop algorithms to select the best people to have children. We don't need to keep churning out nigger tier people. The White race looks like shit now thanks to retards having so many kids.

Thank you for your insightful words, greatest ally

Yeah, if you can find a well-paying job ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Only reptilian-brained, primitive, "muh-dick"-tier fucking morons care enough about the temporary gratification of sliding their dick into a pussy to allow that minor pleasure to dominate their entire lives.

this. you have hard words, but I kind of have to agree with you

Yup

When you are getting old, not having money becomes fucking bad. I do not want to go collect plastic bottles as a senior so I can improve my lousy pension?

The state always fucks the men because if they pay, the state doesn't have to.

>kike-lovers on Sup Forums

Because she is your lifelong partner, mate and a mother of your children for starters? Because you get to experience all sides with life together till death separates you?

Well, I can tell you that my divorced neighbor lives in his buddy's apartment now that has no air conditioning. He would love to do something about this, but he has to give most of his paycheck to his ex-wife. We in Florida. Wait, are you saying he's the asshole who started this assumption? Homes is already jumping back in line for another ride.

you continue your bloodline, thats lifes purpose. You are probably in the closet

It was 40% in the US for first marriages. It's closer to 30% now. That is still way too high and family court greatly favors the women.

Even if its only 30%, the odds are pretty bad, don't you think?

Ha ha ha. Rich women are rare as fuck, and they have strange personalities

Yeah, and we are becoming a minority.

>continue your bloodline

There's no point in perpetuating the genes of someone who is a socially awkward, mildly autistic, physically weak beta (like me).

That's why I support having a society in which the only people who reproduce are the physically and psychologically fit.

Many of the people reproducing today should not be reproducing, for their own sake and for the sake of our collective well-being and our collective gene pool.

Trust me, your quality of life would be a whole lot better as a single man with no permanent attachments than as a beta bucks slave chained to the responsibility of a wife and family.

Perfect fit women are very rare. Most women have some kind of mental illness ore are dumb as fuck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No man I am 100% straight, not even metrosexual or something. A real man.

Feel sorry for your neighbor bro

I would like to see what my genes can do.

that's why I only fuck prostitutes. It's cheaper.

But you would disqualify yourself because of your autism. Are you okay with that?

besides, what a weak-willed mindset

>I structure my life a certain way because of primitive evolutionary impulses a.k.a. "muh dick"

The problem is that it takes a higher IQ to be personally aware enough to know not to breed. Lack of food and shelter used to stop dumb asses from breeding.

You're speaking to someone else but the answer for me would be yes, and that's the point.

Daily reminder that if you get a divorce its your own fault

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

why are white women so ugly

Absolutely. I have no business breeding. And what would I teach a kid? How to make bad jokes in the tubes? That women are leaches? Both good things, but about all I've got.

Don't you have to have feelings for a women to fuck her? Do you kiss hookers?

I kind of have to agree with you. If you die, there probably is no afterlife, so if you have children for the sole purpose of changing the world, you will never get to see it. So whats the point. Unless you enjoy having children around its no use.

No one is forcing you to marry, the laws about marriage are pretty fucking outdated by now and one of the reasons people don't get married as before.

Good point.

I cringe internally every time that I hear some fellow wagecuck slave whining about how hard it is to pay bills, buy and cook food, and find time for life while also being a parent.

I pity those children who have had shitty, unstable upbringings like mine due to their parents' shitty life choices, like having multiple children on a $30k annual salary.

I haven't done this yet but it's probably the best option for those seeking the benefits of marriage without the lifelong complications.

WER IST DAS?? DEINE EX?

Some of you are truly fucked up.
Best of luck to you anyway.

There is nothing to explain.

Interesting question. I actually can't think of women sexually if I have feelings for them. I could never fap to the thought of fucking my oneitis, for example.

Is this a symptom of autism?

Why are asian women so ugly and only look good with makeup?

thats definitely weird
but oh well there are more important problems in this world

digger antworte mir

Let me explain the life cycle of your average woman today

> Be 23yo girl, 5/10 looks, so-so personality
> Online dating makes her so popular (attainable) she thinks she's a 9
> Drunk chad (see pic) shame fucks her one night, cums on her face, vanishes
> Girl cries over it but realizes she's been aiming too low her entire life
> Girl is convinced she can marry a 9 now, based off hookups
> Fast forward 7 years
> Girl still cant get a 9 to commit to anything more than cumming in her ass for a night or two
> Girl ends up single mom from too many fuckbois or proto cat-lady

Women are about half as attractive as marriage material as online dating would have them believe. This leads to a lot of unhappiness when they finally do 'settle' for someone in their own league far too late in life.

only a fool would go for american/western women at this point

thankfully i'm not western white so i go for my women, who are nice, conservative and feminine

She literally found the loudest dress she could to try and divert as much attention as possible for her ham limbs. Jesus fucking Christ or are all those colored stripes repairs from the dress bursting off her fat fucking ass?

We know you wank to cartoons.

Ney :D Random Internet girl

There is, look at my flag. I'm not a native speaker.

Oh, I know that feeling. It might be normal. I have never tried prositutes so I do not know how it would be.

They are not forcing it yet, but maybe they change the law so if you live with someone for a long time, it still counts and you have to pay her should you break up

Nothing wrong with most western women, you just live in an online eco chamber and read too much dumb shit by vocal weirdos on the internet.
Lots of women are alienated from modern society just as we are.

The divorce rate is fine if you take into account all the retards who got married without thinking it through first.

Don't be like those people and you'll likely be fine.

GTFO with these MGTOW bullshit. I come home everyday to a hot wife who has cooked dinner, cleaned the house and taken care the kiddos. Good woman are out there, they just don't want beta males like you so your mad.

Which women would be those?

Story sounds plausible. I have tried online dates and it was weird as fuck. There is everything in there: ugly women, mentally ill women, physically ill women, stupid women, extremely (!) fat women.

>sex bots
Thank me later

Seriously Is there anyone more annoying then neckbeard virgin MGTOW-s/Redpilllers. Bunch of bitter losers who blame women for their problems, male version of feminists. They cherry pick one story about women doing something bad and generalize it on all women. Its like me giving a story about one man cheating or doing crime and saying '' Look all man cheat''. They also divide 50% of white population and fall for (((Shill))) meme of don't marry and have children.

Remeinder White women are best

Irrelevant. And what's your point?

I'm not pretending that reproduction is an option for me. But if it were, it wouldn't be an option that I would choose.

The drain on one's quality of life due to getting married and enslaving yourself to the responsibilities of having a family, like every mindless culturally programmed good goy drone in the generations before you, seems irrational and borderline-suicidal to me.

Why would anyone inflict that punishment on himself?

Why would anyone choose the marital blue pill?

>Which women would be those?
belorussian

Your wife is probably fat, flag confirms.

You don't have to be married for women to be fucking money suckers. They always want to do the next big thing and the more stuff you do the more bored you get of that so you do something more expensive and more entertaining etc. etc.

I'm easily entertained and I'm sure some women are too but most women are socialites and events/restaurants cost money.

Wrong. She is 10/10.

My gramps always told me; Women are fun and cheaper by the hour.

So? All I said was nigger with no context or meaning to go along with it. All I said was the word nigger just to say it, not to actually convey a message.

post more of dat ass

Found your selfie.
My point is that you're a delusional loser with no achievements and shitty genetics with false sense of superiority. You're more delusional than a tranny thinking they're a woman. No woman would even touch you and your mother regrets the day you were born. Now do the world a favour and kys, you low IQ pseudo intellectual pleb.

Post proof. :^)

Kek. Enjoy spending your hard-earned shekels while Jaquan and Pancho the gardener rail your life.

Marriage is the ultimate blue pill. By marrying, you have killed your very "self" and have subjugated your needs to the needs of other humans. You are a beta bucks-providing slave. You will never be able to exert your masculine will again without having the permission of the people you brought into your life through your own impulsive, "muh dick"-ing ways.

I know about those and I think its an interesting concept. Its got expensive initial costs first.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnice

Are you a MGTOW monk?

You mean 1010 pounds? :^)

Did you post because you just wanted to get acknowledged, that you read the thread?

Get an Eastern European woman. Big difference compared to Western goldiggers.

They will take 50% of your shit if you're not a man. And german girls are actually pretty good compared to the west today.

They will still fuck you over, eastern european women are hard man.

The reason why marriage look the way it does is because in the old days men were able to knock a girl up and leave her, a marriage was a promise that you would stay and provide, now there's laws preventing you from just knocking someone up and leaving them and worst case they could just get an abortion.

Marriage is pretty obsolete at this point.

You remind me of those guys on /s/ who post their fat, old wives and act surprised when people tell them they're ugly, and then proceed to tell them that their wife is a 10/10 and that they don't know what a real women looks like.
Cope harder bud.

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. I actually don't even have 99 problems because I don't pitch the bitch. Improved my quality of life exponentially.

Mah m8, some are turkish/muslim (even if white) influenced, some are typical party girls. Some are "educated" hipster/hippie girls. What would you do to not get fucked over in court?

Standard women are so lame

Tits or GTFO. >I got a great family life, wife 10/10, totally trad wife, I post on /pol for fun.
Wew, lads

I had sex with two different women this weekend, they're both pretty and could be potential wives.
But holy shit how it's energy draining to be around women.

I'm torn between starting a family or staying single.

Hm, you are right! Never seen it that way!!!!!
This is what we get for allowing women to vote.

But you still have a girlfriend and children?

This is the most virgin thing I've ever read. I've been with 15+ girls over the years, half were long term, and I rarely if ever remember they exist when I'm happily with someone new.

I do think many past partners fucks your ability to bond up though, so I'm not dismissing it outright. And I barely ever think of my first, it was awkward as fuck.