You got a bug out plan for when Yellowstone erupts due to the gravity of the sun and moon during the eclipse and cosmic...

You got a bug out plan for when Yellowstone erupts due to the gravity of the sun and moon during the eclipse and cosmic radioactive rays heating up the magma causing the entire caldera to overflow? Even Nasa is talking about it right now.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/638636/yellowstone-supervolcano-eruption-nasa-plan-trigger-explosion

Other urls found in this thread:

abc2news.com/newsy/nasa-is-sending-bacteria-into-the-sky-during-the-total-solar-eclipse
volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/yvo/
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Optimal_Finesse
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnilock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, I'm sheltering in place.

won't the ash collapse your house ?

So is the dark side of the moon technically visible during an eclipse?

Doubt it. I'm almost 2000' up and my house is made of stone.

Should make a good barrier if I have to shoot back.

Watch the volcanic fireball eclipse the eclipse. Moon is going to feel like a little bitch.

>autists are talking about this again

>yellowstone erupts
>all the women I milked for money out west will die
>I survive in good ol' west virginia
>$30,000 worth of easy living turned into clean slate

All according to plan, haha they really thought I would pay them back for all the warm meals, housing, drugs, and pussy, hahahahaha

lmao if you're in the ash zone that isn't gonna matter

No. The moon is tidal locked so the earth only sees one side.

Eclipse + Yellowstone.

light yellow reporting in, are gas masks even worth buying incase it blows up. I know gasmasks can only last 15 hours -3 days depending on your mask and pollution level.

well played

>no mention of new madrid fault line

I'm going to wing it.

anyone

Are fucking stupid?

on the subject yes, now tell me why im stupid.

Because is pretty fucking easy to get several respirators and the necessary canisters to attach to them that will do well more than filter our ash or whatever.

You've never used one?

>You got a bug out plan for when Yellowstone erupts due to the gravity of the sun and moon during the eclipse and cosmic radioactive rays heating up the magma causing the entire caldera to overflow?

What kind of bullshit are you spouting?

Can't they just plug it up with cement?

no, i know about them but, i planned on using 2 nbc nato army approved gas masks and try surviving with those, know any good respirators. I know respirators require power unless they have ones that dont and they are battery powered or something. Also have some nightmare fuel.

abc2news.com/newsy/nasa-is-sending-bacteria-into-the-sky-during-the-total-solar-eclipse

why would nasa wait till the eclipse to do this?

Go in the fetal position, suck my own dick.

wouldn't the eruption just blow up the cement, which now means there's giant chunks of concrete falling from the sky along with fire and ash?

My respirators work pretty good except for the loose head straps so I have to work it around to get a good seal. It also works better if you swim because it takes more force to breathe.

Get yourself a couple of activated carbon filters to begin with such as you might want for welding and move up from there.

ill check some out thank you

What's gonna happen to Wisconsin?

Some user earlier today ( or yesterday) claimed, that (((they))) will do bloody sacrifices in Wyoming during the eclipse.

I'll just accept death when yellowstone explodes. Not worth trying to escape.

S-s-steve B-bannon...is dat u?

"dark side of the moon" doesn't literally refer to the side of the moon that is dark. Since the moon only ever shows one face to the earth, it refers to the side of the moon pointed away from us.

So whats the different colors supposed to mean?

Make sure they're rated for VOCs and not just smelly things or ash. Shouldn't be difficult if you spend a minute or two on it.

kek

I, for one, welcome a reduction in the human infestation plaguing this world.

That's bullshit. Monitor volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/yvo/
There is no eminent threat.

I have a sailing vessel ready to go offshore on a prolonged fishing trip when tshtf. Have fun faggs, I'll be in Tuvalu while you've dying of starvation.

Wow its not like the path of the eclipse is right over yellowstone

Pirates are going to fuck your shit up.

The biggest concern should be airlocking your domicile and getting a Sadam style HEPA filter.

With a lot of filters...

Assumming such a situation were even plausible, and you'd want to survive.

Pirates don't have accurate rifles backed up with Radar and thermal vision. I'd fuck those sea niggers up. Also we're more than one ship.

Yes my son, yes it is.

Instead of making up crackpot plans to depressurize yellowstone and maybe inadvertently trigger an eruption, maybe we should be making contingency plans for when it blows. Like growing hearty crops that will survive a temperature drop,

I'm not really planning on an airlocked bunker or something. God bless those people but I'd rather stuff one of my guns in my mouth, or maybe use it on a greater threat first depending on the situation.

Just use more cement then

is the superpower you will gain tomorrow help to survive the yellowstone eruption ?
See your power here:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
im lucky i guess since im a big survival nut
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Optimal_Finesse

Oh boy oh boy. You fellow anCaps ready to become warlords?

Good ideas.

But I think if you don't all have at least a couple months supply of food and water for your family you're idiots.

nothing crackpot about fixing the earth bro

but yellowstone is already "depressurized"
those geysers going off means that pressure is escaping and not building up

feeding land to the earth god is a very slow process, right now the reserves are low.
earth does not wish to spit new land out nor will it ever have the abundance needed to find the path of least resistance under yellowstone

>ellowstone erupts due to the gravity of the sun and moon during the eclipse and cosmic radioactive rays heating up the magma causing the entire caldera to overflow

If you're in the eruption zone but not the kill zone, be sure to get some masks from the hardware store so you can go outside and shovel ash off of your roof and car.

Yeah well. Tides are higher during an eclipse. Chance of an actual eruption is higher, but nobody knows by how much.

shut the fuck up you filthy n'wah
go trip out on skooma

NEE PROBS M8 AM COMFY AS FUCK

JUST GOT A 4 PACK OF MEGA CRUMPETS

>he can't handle a little ash

Hmm, adding the moon's gravity on top of the sun's. Seems minimal. I wouldn't worry about yellow stone, I'd worry about people using the eclipse as an event marker

oh good ill be just fine.

oops
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Generation

Holy shit, I think I'm pretty good
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnilock

Then how will we build the wall?

>mfw the Blumpf country flyover states are depopulated
>just in time for the administration's treason and money laundering conviction, imprisonment, and election redo

Can you say it with me? CONGRATULATIONS MADAM PRESIDENT! !

user,

who else /safe zone/?

Georgia reporting in

Cant I just use like a piece of cloth?

I am in San Diego, I am cool.....waiting for eruption ,planning how many refugees I can enslave

No fireball or ashfall here. Just have to survive the volcanic winter and famine.

Putting a bullet in my head if this happens, probably.

Use gold.

Yeah I do. I call the plan "Stay In Florida."