What is the jews game here?

What is the jews game here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bcwCd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We hate both sides and would rather let them ember-ass(yes ember-ass ) themselves

ww3

also fuck you jew trash, get the fuck out you jew nosed bitch

Keep the US stable until they finish putting the pieces in place to short the entire economy and make off like bandits

No

than atleast kill yourself, for my sake

Love him or hate him, Trump still has the keys to the candy store (foreign aid to Israel). Muh holocaust can take the backseat for now. Just jews being jews.

kill yourself kike rat

If antifa rises up and destroys the Nazis and everyone who isn't antifa because even liberals are racist to them, then all the taxpayers die and Israel doesn't have any American GIBSMEDATS or a pet army to kill Palestinian kids. It is more beneficial for Israel to support neonazis who just want to have their voices heard than support a system that will inevitably turn on itself (see college campuses)

The only thing we can say for sure is that we should always do the exact opposite of what jews tell us to do.

Keep breathing

ask isreal if u should nuke them into a parking lot

It's almost like both governments are run by far right morons

They are highlighting the mutual exclusivity of the two positions:

Standing with Trump means not condemining Neo-Naxis

aka Trump is a Nazi (so subtle)

How does Sup Forums explain the marked disparity between communist Jews and neoconservative Jews?
Like, what do Benjamin Netanyahu and Sarah Silverman have in common ideologically?

translation:

you have no power here, this right here is my puppet

Solid advice schlomo. You're alright.

Trump is the only thing preventing the Globalist Jews from destroying the National Jews.

If Trump goes down, Soros will go full open borders and civil rights on Israel and annihilate them with his Muslim flood.

throw in some true information so you would ask yourself this question

Shut up kike lover.

why would a rothschilds shill fight israel? that's what I don't understand

have they gone full crazy? do they want to exterminate even their own chosen people? this would mean war, like serious fucking war between them

most people there weren't neo nazis just white nationalists.

I have no opinion one way or the other. I'm trying to understand you, you goober.

It's not like I don't realize it Goyim....
But really if they stood right next to them without saying 'Hey; I have no connection with the guy calling for your death', I mostly force myself to not care.

>Just tell us how exactly you plan on combatting these devilishly handsome race of superhumans go- I mean guys
Yeah, fuck off schlomo.

check this tho, pic related

something... something is fishy

I'm whiter than you. You're not even capable of rationalizing your belief.

The diaspora jews have always hated the national jews. They don't want a jewish homeland. They want to destroy it. They think the entire world is the jewish homeland not just that tiny pathetic desert country.

>Jews
>hating Commies
Bolshevit!

Why do you people hate the Jews for being successful? Even if everything you say is true about the Jews(very doubtful) how are they the enemy when the real problem is we have way too many retards who keep falling for it? We need to focus on killing off the retards then no one can screw us out of what's rightfully ours because we won't have a system run by retards.

Running into people with your car is mostly a sign of fear(in it's incarnations)....not moral basis

sick, but it collides with:
btw, got sauce on that?

Not all Jews are bad w(sh)oah o_O

>ember-ass

Kek

kike

That picture is strange. I don't think femen would ever name Soros openly.

The Jew with the power want to turn the whole world into an open prison, like in Gaza.

Killing off retards would never work because a lot of retards are products of their environment. Kill off the degenerate cultures and retards wouldn't be so common.

Allying with someone who has similar political views?

Who the fuck was calling for your death you stupid Jew? Nazis realize that the holocaust didn't happen and Hitler wanted to move the kikes to Israel/Madagascar peacefully.

NatSoc is a religion of peace.

God you kikes lie so much.

wrong you retard, the rothschild literally created israel

because your conspiracy theory about jews is fucking retarded. it was never all the jews. the top level jews dont give a single fuck about jews, the conspiracy is not about jewish supremacy, it never was, the average jew is a useful idiot

You can't fix a retard if that was the case then shit skins would turn productive once they got to America. Environment isn't some magical thing no one understands, neighborhoods become bad when corrupt government does nothing and common citizens act like assholes unchecked. Kicking out Jews has never fixed a country before regardless of if they were or weren't guilty of whatever they were accused of.

>implying the average jew isn't just as bad but on a smaller scale

Keep breathing

>the top level jews dont give a single fuck about jews, the conspiracy is not about jewish supremacy, it never was, the average jew is a useful idiot
Let's kill them all anyway. Just to be sure.

How did they fake the holocaust.

How do you know he's a goy?

Stop shilling bitch. Globalist Jews are Zionist, they created Israel. What's so hard for people to understand?

Destroy other nations while making Israel prosper.

>"Hey Chaim, the Nazis killed 200 000 Jews man"
>"Oy vey 2 million? How could they kill all those 4 million innocent Jews? Never forget the 6 million"

Israeli Jews just want their own homeland and want everyone else to fuck off, Rothschilds plan is way diffrent.

>Read: Anita and the left are so dangerously incompetent that even we prefer Trump to them.

I've been shitting on the cheeto president since day 1 but antifa are a joke.

People don't get just how much Leftism is a problem for Israel.

After Netanyahu got reelected, an Israeli star got on twitter to screech at everyone who voted for him to take cyanide and die. Meanwhile there's fictional works in Israel, by Leftists, trying to compare the Israeli government to the Nazis.
Being a Right Wing Israeli Jew and seeing the Left Wingers is like being a Right-Wing Euro times ten, at the very least Europe has a large population and is insulated, it'd take years for them to be islamified and wiped out. All you need is some insane open borders nutjob to get into office for one term, and Israel is fucked.

The question has an obvious answer.
Only Goyim do that

I know, that's what makes me question everything, even if the new is even real

archive.is/bcwCd

have you got sources of past or recent diaspora vs nacional jews clashes?

> what do Benjamin Netanyahu and Sarah Silverman have in common ideologically?

Nothing but both are controlled by Globalist Zionist Jews like the Rothschilds. Dumb Burger.
Stop being so nearsighted and look at the bigger picture.

> Kikes

The end goal is this..

1. A world religion of jews/christians/catholics/muslims (the abrahamic faiths).

2. Anyone who is hindu, buddhist, spiritual, atheist or doesn't want to convert to the abrahamic faiths is treated like a second class citizen or killed and put in indoctrination camps.

Liberal and Globalist Jews have overdosed on their own propaganda.

>be Israel Jew
>come to Sup Forums
>guaranteed replies

So why are some Israeli's trying to make the rest of the world pure shit? Do they really want to bring back the diaspora fags that bad by making the rest of the world unlivable with niggers and shitskins everywhere?

Don't they realize what incredible assholes the new york / Berkley liberal jews really are?

If Soros and Spectre and Feinstein get their way and turn Europe, North America and Asia into shitholes with niggers doing monkeyshines everywhere how is that going to help Israel?

What are the chances that I'm a Jew and don't know it?
If goyim is just ancient word for normie then I've always hated goys.

>fedora genocide

Also, holy ass those digits

The left wants to eradicate Jews.

Why would the goys go along with it? That's the only part I don't get. German soldiers and ally goys went with the holocaust story. Part of me has always been skeptical of it, I just don't get how the jews could pull it off. Is there any articles or books explaining how they did it?

Wow something i agree with leftists on?

Would be hilarious though. Maybe we should push it.

Neo-nazis aren't actually a threat to anyone, and virtue signalling alone isn't worth losing US aid.

If you were told you were gonna be killed along with your family for war crimes if you didn't say what they told you to would you tell the truth?

>and make off
As long as they leave... we'll make it, senpai.

> Be a Rothschild Zionist
> Create Israel with the help of Britain
> Destroy and dominate all other nations using lefty subversion and the world banking system.
> Play both sides of the Jewish agenda out of convenience.

Dumb burger goyim still thinking that right wing Jews and Israel is not as much of a problem as lefty Jews.

>Jew
Are we talking about;
My great-grandpappy was a Jew
or
I'm a Jew by Orthodox definition but for some reason my mother doesn't know/haven't told me

Because that like 20% in America
And 0.001% in America

Dude go along with what? Do you know long it took to (((discover))) what "happened" in those camps?

There are 2 factions of jews, zionist / israel jews that are with whites / western powers and western jews that want to destroy us.

Know your allies, just as Bannon and Trump do.

Why are ((they)) looking for truce now.
According to shill and msm, antifa, leftist are winning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Well if my mom isn't practicing I don't think I'm Jewish by orthodox definition but I meant kind of the first one, if I did have Jewish ancestry I would think it was from my dads side not my mom's

Let's just kill them all so we don't have to worry about this shit anymore.

Arm Israel to the teeth. Give Iran nucelar weapons. Stage an attack. And let them cleanse each other.

>What is the jews game here?
They are supporting useful idiots like nazitards because the current admin is sending them unlimited shekels and Americans to die for Israel, the GOP only came to power in part because of racism and xenophobia

Turning against the GOP would mean less shekels and less technology/goyim at their disposal

Right now, Nazis are the useful idiots

If that's 20% in America how the fuck are Jews still 1% of the population?

Have you read any of the trial testimonies?

>when swedes become the heroes we need on this board in these dark times

It's not that big a number,
you go to Poland it probably jumps to 40%, like nothing (going 5 generations back atleast),

Jews regularly convert to Christianity or Islam, even to Buddhism, add SWEET SWEET SHIKSA BOOTY to the equation and there you go. Half the world is a fucking relative.

They're still Goyim though.

Now I truly understand, why there've been so many friendly reminders about kikes and USS Liberty. Fuck ass shill retarded burgers can't help but blow their masters at any turn

This doesn't even sound remotely possible.

It's not.

Your Kaballah says Jews and goyim have different souls, if this was true then plenty of so called goys could very well have this wouldn't that make them not goy?

hate to agree with a commie but he's right, they only way the world will truly heal is to dismantle Jewish power structures the world over.

Goy first of all
Where in the name of Names did you get a copy of an actual verified Kabbala book?
Are you sure you didn't just read some collages made by Sup Forums?

Second:
GET RID OF IT AND NEVER SPEAK A WORD OF WHAT YOU READ EVEN WHEN ALONE!

Third:
Goyim are lesser than me....there's no Kabbalic sniz or anything I just think I'm better than you

Exactly, for some reason cuckservatives seem to believe capitalism isn't a tool of the jew, only Communism.

Trump serves the interests of israel and the rich jew elite, the retarded alt-right (racist neoliberals) are a useful tool for gaining support for the Jewish cause.

>Where in the name of Names did you get a copy of an actual verified Kabbala book?
The erev rav gave it to me.

To defend their puppet.

I've been aware of the Kaballah since before I ever went to this site, it is the basis for A LOT of occult doctrine. I've never gotten a copy i could trust, but I know that even Wikipedia says the jew goyim soul thing and has for a long time, if it wasn't somewhat true it would have been flagged and taken down years ago. Most of the Kaballah quotes on here are either mistranslated/used out of context/or just flat out made up though, I will acknowledge that.

>never speak a word of it
Is this a meme?
How many Jews actually read the Kaballah or is it just for rabbi?

To be fair Goyim
If it is written there, the easiest explanation is that it's there to keep Jews from marrying Gentiles.

>actually read
You see, I know you're not Jewish, because Jews like staying sane.

Not being destroyed by Iran. They know that their best friend Saudi is crumbling, and they are next on the chopping block. Only western intervention would save them then.

I've always thought of it as a way of explaining why some people can't use their faith to make things happen or don't feel the presence of some sort of higher power (whatever that means to them) or even as a way people in ancient times explained that some people are just fucking retarded and will never be able to contribute to the world around them.