>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions
elections.virginia.gov/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

AWOO

AWOOOOOOOOO

Death to /sg/

>all these shills ITT

The left has given up on political violence.

Reminder that midterms and the primaries that proceed them is how the Senate will bend the knee.

Also to people saying this is impossible to win:
>Virginia gubernatorial election, 2013
>Terry McAuliffe: (D) 1,069,789, 47.8%
>Ken Cuccinelli (R) 1,013,354 , 45.2%
>Robert Sarvis (lolbertarian vote splitter) 146,084 6.5%
It's closer than you think.

Deadline to update your address or register to vote: October 16, 2017

Virginians, we have a general election on November 7th; Mark that day down and remember to remind your family to vote

Here is what the Democrats want for our old Dominion:

>Northam supports the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.[28] He also supports a federal Medicaid expansion in Virginia.[29][30]

>Northam is pro-choice. He opposes banning late-term abortions after 20 weeks.[30] He believes the Democratic Party should not endorse candidates who are pro-life.[30] Northam's 2017 gubernatorial bid has been endorsed by NARAL.[31]

>Northam has pledged to "stand up against" Immigration and Customs Enforcement.[30]

>Northam has remained neutral on the building of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.[32] He has also avoided taking a firm stance on other pipelines such as the Mountain Valley Pipeline.[33]

>Northam voted against a constitutional amendment to make Virginia a right to work state.[34]

>Northam criticized the repeal of the car tax under former Governor Jim Gilmore, saying Virginia still hasn't "recovered" from its repeal.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Political_positions

I say we use this election to tell them to fuck off

elections.virginia.gov/

^ Use this to make sure you are registered and ready to vote

i answered your question
the subject was, OP said changing religions literally "Destroys your braincells". The other user then asked if I was jewish, and since the topic was about religion you can obviously understand
>if we're lucky trump wont build a wall, will give out amnesty, turn states blue like reagan did california and have a massive scandal
sure thing

bowel woooooooooovements

>That Ivanaka Waifufag might have been a secular Jew

Last thread was amazing.

>playing with my "meh" homemade exoskeleton and heavy machine gun
>europeans will never know this feel

Don't respond to them, guys. Come on.

Interboard drama is plebbit tier, you missed that train months ago.

Literal doublethink.

>another episode of Bannon and we are doomed.
>with Malta as special guest, again.

Do they expect us to believe this?

Why do we have to defend the japs again?

1st for shills have a complete inability to comprehend different interpretations of what people say. If you think actual /ptg/ thinks this way you will continue to out yourself and we'll just fuck with you for fun

literal shills come to our own little hell hole to try and torment us.

its almost an honor if it wasn't such a dubious and pathetic endeavor.

>Remember guys, you're not allowed to have a disagreement or you're a jew,liberal,shilll,blackpiller!
When did everyone turn into infants, how do you operate outside the house?

>that AnCap flag

Its all so tiresome

>i resigned

no wait

>ivanka got me fired!

bannon is a retarded faggot

*smells cookie in Trump's pocket*

shill

Yes.

They're pathetic but it's a good bumperooni on a slow Sunday

Its faggots pretending to be clever to try to harm the place. They are really acting like children over such stupid things.

why not just admit you're jewish ethnically?

oh jeez

>everyone I dont like is Hitl-
>a jewish liberal blackpiller shill

Even when they're in your face attacking you.

Bannon was kept on to make sure the campaign promises Trump could control alone from the White House were kept. He accomplished that mission. Now it's a grinder and the White House can no longer actively shill against its own party. But a punished Bannon can. Especially when he's back on the board of directors at Breitbart and has billionaires funding his war of attrition.

/ptg/ is now kasich tier and doesn't even realize it. How the mighty have fallen.

>Believing a dailymail article that bases its story on an easily debunked point

I ain't letting this shit go. Trump betrayed us yesterday. First on Monday when the (((globalists))) got to him, but Tuesday showed him as /ourguy/. But then Banon is out! Wtf? Then this!? We can't let these kikes take over!

>All this delusion.
Trump fucking attacked a free speech rally and praised trucked in rioters faggot.
Jesus i leave for a few days and trump does a 180 to please the fucking media.

TAKE YO MASK OFF SHILLS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

I AM OFFICIALLY RUNNING

FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

You are correct, but /ptg/ has become as logical as the left. It's just emotionally driven, unable to realize it has become sjw tier.

breitbart reported on it

When, in the hours between yesterday and today?

>Ah Jeez, I accidentally climbed aboard the Trump train on my way to my favorite pizzeria oh man.

mix of shills and reddit probably

A day after CNN had a headline, then changed it, about peace through violence, unfuckingbelievable ! Kek !

This is actually not as bad as the Syria strikes

>the maltese mass autism array
incredible

My.oc

Except that isn't the case at all, Trump still very often says things that no other politician in America would, like his Muslim comments earlier. Insinuations otherwise are absolutely ridiculous.

He didn't, you guys are being drama queens and refusing to recognize that he stood up for us against alt-left faggots.

who would i get attacked by if i brought an anprim flag to one of these things

Trump hasn't tweeted all day.

Is tomorrow going to be The Happening?

>Kim threatens another "merciless strike"
didn't he say that exact same thing last time we did military exercises?

its easy to let go when ur this sleeeeheeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeepy good lord i need a nap

Yeah the level of hysterics smells like rabid neogaf but you never know for sure

Totally incorrect, we are driven by results and action that helps the white working man.

>Germany
>we're doomed
Actually you are cucko.
And why should you even care?

please on post trs faggots kys
trump is still great, just cause you take some shit out of context and are retarded
i was gonna post this

Reminder that the left's threats of civil war have overcome Trump. He listens to them now. They hold all power. He will try to give them what they want in exchange for what he wants, but they will give him nothing and take from him everything.

Someone prove me wrong because I'm scared and alone. Safety through faith in a government that wanted to keep things safe was all I had, and that tweet destroyed that.

YAAAS

Even that softball headline wasn't enough for them.

>666
Fuck

It's demoralization shilling and it isn't even good

Yes, so much so trump praised them.

>138370420
>138370424
>Don't pay attention to context!
You're so obvious I can't tell if you're being ironic or not. See And they sourced the dailymail article. You'd know this if you read the breitbart article and not just parrot out blackpilling/shilling lines like a moron.

Not sure if giant catfish or tiny.people

you tell us, Satan

>You're a shill if you don't align 100% with me!
No thanks, tumblr is more your speed.
>implying I care about political AIDS bait group
>implying US isn't 100 times superior to any fascist society
>implying Hitler didn't borrow half his policies from his neighbors
I can't stop laughing at the "Ivanka is the mastermind" posters. I really want to give them the benefit of the doubt but I've yet to seen a policy of any sort that would signal a change in administration, I could give less of a shit about whitehouse infighting since the nominations who are are block will come in eventually and will boot out the obama holdovers. Until I see anything remotely looking like a Bush president while squinting I don't see the point in the panic.

>2020 primaries
>President Trump has given up on almost all of his nationalistic policies, but now enjoys the support of the Republican Party and a large amount of wealthy jewish donors
>Expects to win republican primaries without a challenge
>Only one unfunded candidate has decided to oppose him
>It's Jeb
>Trump has a initial lead of 99 points, however the media is hungry for another show like 2016, so Trump agrees to another televised debate, only to crush Jeb one more time
>The debate opens
>Trump: "Good to see you here Jeb, more energy than I expected from you to be honest."
>Jeb: "Yeah, I might be low energy, but at least I'm not a fucking cuck"
>The audience goes silent
>Trump: "Hey listen here..."
>Jeb: "You heard me, you're a pathetic cuck. What, are you gonna go cry to your kike masters? Where's the fucking wall Donald? Why are there still muslims in the country Donald? How come there are still ISIS members breathing Donald? I expected you to sell out the country, but I didn't expect you to do it this cheaply"
>Trump: "Listen, my daughter is Jewish and I won't have you..."
>Jeb: "A jew's whore you mean? She comes crying and you have us becoming ISIS' airforce? Did you lose your balls or something? Where I come from we call that treason."
>Trump: "I..."
>Jeb: "Listen, vote for me and I'll turn Saudi Arabia into a nuclear wasteland. I'll kick the beaners and sandniggers out so fast their heads will spin. White births will rise and Jewish media will be silenced. It's time to make the west great again."
>Everyone claps.
>President Jeb launces a new golden age

shill

Right.

More 862D Tibetan underwater third-person interdimensional telekinetic reverse multi-player 18th century Hoyle winner-take-all team-league quaternion blind-dealer left-handed Princeton-style kings-are-wild bantam-weight tournament speed-match handicapped sudden-death jai-alai game-bred no-net house-rules home-field classic-derby two-handed backgammon.

Those shills just dont understand the subtlety of the English language?

Tell me, did Trump call out the KKK explicitly by name?
The "Nazis?
The "White Supremacists?"

And did he call out BLM by name also? Antifa? La Raza?

Maybe, I dont know, maybe sometimes he is a globalist. Oh no wait, he called that the false song of globalism. Why golly gee, come to think of it, I think he has taken both sides of every position and invented some new ones to boot.

I wonder what he REEEEEALLY meant by 'lock her up'. Or China is RAAAAPING us.

Gee, I wish I was a chessmaster. Then I could understand the fucking English language as well as Trump.

Well, at least we have the wall. No really.

The blue one being rebuilt as we speak.

Death to nazis!

If he was, then he should have said alt-left. His vague bullshit made him look weak and like a traitor. Say it by name, this vague crap just emboldens the alt-left by making him look like he's caving.

He wants to get my trust back: call out Civil Rights for what it is, Black Supremacy, and point out how it's worse than White Supremacy as it goes against the natural order. Anything less and he's a RINO in my eyes.

>WE AREN'T VIOLENT! CHANGE THE HEADLINE OR ELSE!

>bannons site puts the article up
>n-no shill it's not real

the true mastermind reveals herself
hail Ivanka

Their drum circle is gonna be superpissed that their freebleeding here didn't sway anyone to their cause

People here have polite disagreements all the time. Here is the difference between disagreeing and disrupting.

Disagreeing:
> Trump endorsed Strange for Alabama. I disagree and believe Moore is a much better candidate and I'm endorsing him

Disrupting
> Trump endorsed Strange for Alabama. I was with him since from the escalator up until now but that's it! It proves he was never the candidate we all wanted and is just a lackey of the GOP. We should all dump him, he was never our candidate

See the difference? Now try to identify which is which ITT

>And they sourced the dailymail article
right and they did this because????? bannon is working their again you know

this is just like when harry potter sucked off darth vader!

>First on Monday when the (((globalists))) got to him, but Tuesday showed him as /ourguy/. But then Banon is out! Wtf? Then this!? We can't let these kikes take over!
Shill or not, this is the one issue I took with the current course of action: Trump seemed to go back and forth between disavow and counterpunch
He didn't techically contradict himself, but the media was then able to use it against him.

Counterpunch or Disavow, I just think he should have stuck to either option from the beginning and stay there until the media's attention is baited to something else.

kek

Transhumanists

This poster has a surgically constructed vagina

State your point or go back to wherever you came from?

i predicted this along with many others some months ago

These "leftists" "protesters" whatever you want to call them are very feeble minded.
Media says Trump likes this, lefties say how much do i need to hate it.

He's attempting to play these mental midgets with retard level reverse-psychology
>Hey, well done taking down that racist Jefferson monument, how bout that Bill Clinton one next(pervert alert)

They honestly might be dumb enough to fall for it. Trump can act like he likes protests and those neandrethals that you see in the videos kicking the statues like they raped them the night before might have anuerisms trying to understand what to do

I feel it coming.

That's sickening.
Pure fucking sickening.
I hope they boo trumps bitch ass, these mother fuckers bash in his supporters heads and he fucking praises them.

>meme flag

You know, I've come across a lot of bad shills and trolls on the internet, and they always have their tells. They have phrases or sentence structures that they always use, sometimes they even use the same images over and over again. But I've never come across a shill so fucking stupid that his tell was an inability to properly space after a comma

See how this work?

>fearless leader
>OH I DONT WANNA PISS OFF DA BLAX - D'ELL CALL ME WACIST!

The man is a walking vagina. I'd have respected him more if he had just admitted he never intended to run for a second term. No one screws up this badly by accident.

Well, this time it worked, sleepy poster, I'm gonna nap, you fuck !

If tomorrow was happening he'd tweet some shit to distract the media