Yeah homosexuality is ok sweetie and there is nothing wrong with that

>yeah homosexuality is ok sweetie and there is nothing wrong with that
>remember the spartans?, they were gay as fuck darling, why would you disagree with the best warrior race in history?

yeez, how do you deal with this people?
I have them on my family, my aunt and her son are full liberal tards

Other urls found in this thread:

tripsavvy.com/the-battle-of-blood-river-1454381
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't and that's the best possible way.

If anal sex is so normal aunt vivan when was the last time you had it?

I don't believe you anymore my history book was written by Leibovitz

I don't think homosexuality is morally wrong, I just don't like it.

>why would you disagree with the best warrior race in history?
They weren't, far from it in fact.

Spartans fuck prepubescent boys.

The Spartans were bitches compared to the Boers.

>be Spartan
>boy-fucking faggots
>300 strong vs. 10,000 Persians
>lose

>be Boer
>Christian, white, upstanding, & moral
>just over 430 strong vs. 36,000 Zulus
>WIN
>10,000 dead niggers dragged from the battlefield
>not a single Boer casualty

Also, drop the memeflag, kike.

It still cannot be possibly more annoying than that granny russian slang.

>O-oh Kiryusha, tyi pokushal? Nyet? Davai pokushai i ne mudrstvuyi mne tut
This shit makes my blood boil. The sweetie dialect/posting is nothing compared to that.

But scooby's gay

I've no idea what you're talking about, Vladdy.

Open homosexuality is a cancer to civilization because it destroys the family unit. Also the Persians and Greeks are still around where is Sparta?

spartans were not gay
they were pedophiles. there is a big diference

And you know the best part? It's good you don't. Imagine the most backwards dialect and wording possible, constantly (almost EVERY WORD) in belittling and border-mocking tone, combined with outright refusal of any dissent... the babushka stereotype, that's what i'm describing.

>confusing spartans and thebans
>not understanding the difference in the erastes/eramenos relationship from husband/wife
>not knowing the spartans thought athenians were fags

fucking pleb

>gay shit is okay because some fags considered "based" did it a long time ago

It's basically some form of appeal to authority, by the way all those civilizations of "based faggots" are all DEAD, so maybe we shouldn't do all the stupid shit they did.

Pretty much all pedophiles are also gay.

Hey bud. You're dumb and probably have autism. Just sayin

I don't see any spartans around anymore so poopdick can't be all that great

You point out that being a genetic dead end isn't desirable.

Also even spartans who went homo still had a moral obligation to society and devoted time to raising a child and reproducing. Fags dont have this mentality. Don't equivocate across timelines.

Goobie was cool until he went full retard with that video after the nightclub shooting
>they killed my brothers
No, they didn't, you basic fuck. Just because other people also like sucking dicks doesn't mean you form some kind of fucked up family

Sup rabbi?

tripsavvy.com/the-battle-of-blood-river-1454381

Naturally, the numbers differ in "6-12 gorillion" fashion depending on the account, but I got my side of it directly from an Afrikaaner. Maybe you should fuck yourself to death with a cactus.

So they tell you're a smartass for not trying things, right? That's common for lib women everywhere.

Well, what IS wrong with it? I mean, the spartans didn't have gay pride parades and degeneracy like that. As long as you behave appropriate in public who cares whom or what you fuck?

They'll tell you're a smartass (umnik, 'minder') if you do anything the way that differs from their standard, no matter how backwards or inefficient it is.

that jewish whore is back here
>can you prove spartans were fags ? no, you conflate them with Thebes on purose because youre a lying jewess , fuck off

so you are saying this isn't appropriate behaviour in public?
bigot

Very condenscending, isn't it. Normalfag men will tell you to stop being a faggot or whatever, but it's not too bad. But women like to act take the higher ground particularly in a manner of treating you like a child.

not any super political people in my family.

>act take
fuck, shouldnt even correct myself

>Be Spartan
>Have shield
>Have spear
>Be Persian
>Have shield
>Have spear

>Be Boer
>Have gun
>Be Zulu
>Have stick
>Had aids

See the difference lad?

heh

no gays either. kek

I was so disappointed, to be honest. I'm 20 years old male with no job, we (with mother and two twin stepbrothers) are moving to the suburb, this envirovement causes immense pressure on psyche;

So I decide to move out for a month or so until i get my new passport to apply for a job; I though my granny would be happy to have somebody to talk with since she's mostly alone for about 10 years now, but... this behavior utterly shocked me. In a day, she did so much repulsive things and managed to 180' my opinion on her that I litelly packed my bags by the end of the day and moved back to our empty, to-be-sold apartment.

I just don't understand such people. Normalfag men? They'll at worst yell at you saying exactly what you do wrong. The cunts? They'll manage to put you through emotional hell with a couple of sentences. They have like a gift to their speechcraft in this manner, except in an extremely twisted way.

The worst part is when they treat you like a child and then act surprised when you don't act like a grownup man. But that's just an excuse to whine more. They alway find reasons, however irrelevant.

>aids
>1830s

The original comparsion is retarded though. There was much more than just 300 spartans, those just were the elite.

And niggers with their sheer numbers probably could just encircle the Boers, but niggers being niggers... you get.

Show them this.

What

The

Fuck

What's the next step.

if he fucked a dog he could fuck a muslim too

next step is he gets sold to isis as a fuck toy and then beheaded in a viral video on the internet