JESUS CHRIST RETURNS TO EARTH TOMORROW!

"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." - Matthew 24:6

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken; And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." - Matthew 24:29-31

Tomorrow, Christ will return immediately after the end of the solar eclipse. The Son of Man will descend from heaven and many will be raptured, other will be left behind. Be ready Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic
youtube.com/watch?v=tkQRK-6gcxM
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZvIibUAY2o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvv2HPYdhMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Padded cells in asylums are full of christ.

what if kek has been jesus all along?

Apparently he rained his likeness all over the Egyptians for keks.

nobody will know the day stupid. the bible literally says that

Shit. Guess I gotta look busy

But there will be signs, so in the last days we can know.

I'm pretty sure the tribulation hasn't started yet. I still haven't seen a worldwide mark of the beast yet.

yeah more people will be having visions

>JESUS CHRIST RETURNS TO EARTH TOMORROW!

shut up stupid fag, stop cherry picking passages

This isn't the first time an eclipse happened over the USA you fucking retards

That will happen after the rapture for seven years. This is only the beginning of the end.

WHat the actual fuck
Jesus is a frog god prophesized by egyptian priests in the Old Kingdom?

immediately could be a matter of days, weeks or months; this isn't the three days of darkness already, is it?

the dollar

GOD'S WORD IS LAW!

remove that dues vult flag you fucking jew

NO ONE WILL KNOW

GEEZUS! CHRIST! HE'S COMIN BACK! LOLZ

HeavenAnon or LARPer?

Yes, he came as the lamb tbe first time but the sword the second. KEK is the spirit of Christ, come to punish and bring chaos on sinners. Why else would KEK fags chase pedos, islamists, etc etc...

nah the rapture happens on september 23

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

>before the tribulation

that other stuff will happen again theres another eclipse in 2024 7 years after this

and lo, the skies will darken whilst the light breaks through

It's in april, it's about 6 years 8 months 2 weeks after this one.

Yes, the tribulation starts after. The anti-Christ will make his first appearance on September 23rd, which is the day he will be revealed to the world of the left behind.

>and the stars shall fall from heaven
????????

>drumpf is crashing and burning

>"JESUS IS COMING BACK,GUYS!"

like clockwork hAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

Nibiru will begin to approach earth for doomsday.

I really wanted to see the new Star Wars movie before the rapture. I'm kind of disappointed with the timing

Mark of the beast is on the hand or head. Microchips do currently exist that can go into your hand at the moment.

its before the day of the lord though so it doesnt have to be perfect

this eclipse is 1 month before the day of the lord

>rapture
>judgement day
How does one prepare oneself for such things? I'm seeking guidance, Sup Forums, help me.

If your jew, zombie lord is a no-show this week, will you give up this farse called religion or just make another excuse?

Just pray, the Lord will hear you. Soon user, we will meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17).

It may happen on september 23rd, we don't know. We aren't supposed to know. But if nothing happens on either of those days then we can fall back on the passage where it's said that none shall know when the rapture comes other than the Father

>"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken; And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." - Matthew 24:29-31
I thought rapture was post-tribulation, he says "after the tribulation of those days". Is he talking about the tribulation or the time before?

No, September 23rd is the day that the anti-Christ will be know, that is why it is the red dragon. He will be a "comfort" for the world with the ever approaching Nibiru, but he will really be of Satan! He will mostly likely be the Muslim Mahdi.

salvation
finally

I find it interesting how it says no man knoweth the day AND the hour. Because this was all lunar. And was said to return during a feast that literally no man ever knows because it's lunar. And can happen during any one of any two certain days

3.5 years or half way into the tribulation I mean.

>We aren't supposed to know.
pic
1 Thessalonians 5:4
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

talking about a gathering of the people who got saved during the tribulation period

not talking about the rapture

this part is the rapture

Matthew 24:37-42
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Tribulation in this context doesn't mean the seven years tribulation.

The rapture starts September

The original Christians in early Rome always gathered at Dawn, before the rising of the sun.
Just the time when Kek is most powerful.

1. Where is the Antichrist?
2. Where is the mark of the beast?
3. Where are the two witnesses?

The second coming should be after these events.

Im gone. Shit thread is fucking garbage. Trumpy frogger antichrist willing to make any excuses possible. Fucking pedos

Nothing will happen, just like nothing happened in 1918.

I don't even know where the sunglaases are available, though I doubt I could see where I'm at.

There's a group of dysfunctional losers who are about to "ritually embody" the savior in the person of either a child or someone politically inconvenient to them. They're then going to rape and murder that individual, getting high on their OWN adrenaline in the process.
"Nothing" will change, but they'll tell themselves it's because they killed what would have brought them righteously to justice.

Faggots go to hell.

>nothing happened in 1917
Pick a number for a generation. 40. 70. 120. 50 for a jubilee. They all line up with this stuff. And the creation of worst ally

>just like nothing happened in 1918.
More than 25 percent of the U.S. population became sick, and some 675,000 Americans died during the pandemic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

God judges and takes vengeance. Not grab ems and freudian synagogue of satan con artists. Sign of the covenant. Why Christ immaculate conception and lack of sex? Why virgo and jupiter with these memes? You shall bruise his heel etc? You know NOTHING. The words you use didnt even exist at the time. Many bisexuals in there. Blessed. Maybe even fags. Freud used to call YOU abnormal. Fucking serpent seed bitch

Kek is a Serb and tommorow he starts kebab removal,get ready

Christ will be born lifted up to our heavenly father on 9/11. 9/11 is his birthday. He will come down to fight satan and his angels after they are cast down in 2021.

On the day of our lord's birthday on 9/11 the most hidden of secrets will be reveled to everyone on earth. The secret of our planet, those who enslaved us in such a terrible reality and the secret to who we really are. We've been in a cyclical fractal time-loop where we die and our memories are wiped so we can go on sinning down here.

This giant charade we live is coming to an end, but you don't have to believe any of this. You will all know come 9/11.

All credit goes to this guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=tkQRK-6gcxM

This is what I thought. The 7 year tribulation hasn't started yet in my opinion.

Also I can't help but think Trump might be the anti-Christ. He's trying to unite everybody and I remember hearing that the biggest deception in humankind will happen and many Christians will be deceived.

lol, ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZvIibUAY2o

I wish this was true

You will get left behind.

>I'm pretty sure the tribulation hasn't started yet. I still haven't seen a worldwide mark of the beast yet.

I dont buy into the biblical shit, but consider this:
Smart phones. Always in your hand, and put to ur head...

kek is subordinate to the logos.
but he is real.

kek is real.
kek israel.

>But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Shut the fuck up the lot of you.

The rapture happens BEFORE the tribulation, the anti-Christ will come during it. The tribulation has not begun yet.

Nah. I just watched that movie and posted it many times. Did you read it and get super cranky now? I just fucking told you. That's not your job, warlock. And you just keep doing it. The 144K are undefiled only by one thing. Original sin holes
>select street names
>gaylord

>Jesus Christ return tomorrow

No, stop it.

JUST STOP IT.

I'm a Christian, and a believer in God, but YOU are a shill who is spreading these lies to get people to say "YOU SEE! NOTHING HAPPENED! GOD IF FAKEZZ!111!!!"

Nobody knows the time or the place, not even Jesus Christ himself, only God.

See my post on this

obama is the antichrist but trump plays a role too

hes not the good guy either

many heads of the beast

You're going to hell fag.

I think I dislike you personally.

Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. Do you see obama doing jack shit right now? We are like 12 hours away from eclipse and 33 days from sept 23. Zero obama

If jesus does not return tomorrow you have to make an entire thread about how you were wrong. And you WILL be laughed at

hes coming back into power after the rapture
as the antichrist
this should be a sept 23 thread idk what op was thinking

It doesn't work that way, you false prophet.

the joke there being you literally can't trust any peacemakers during the signs of the end times, those who speak with swords bear the truth and the way

Your president is on the bank of america mural in this manner. Had a family with Christ as middle name. Claims he was a carpenter too. And said he never asks forgiveness. Also that he could shoot his uneducated supporters he loves and not lose votes. You are a half a fag caped crusader. Youre anachronistic. You cut and paste may mays on top of the Bible. Ones that came 1880 years later. And continue your own fall of man and Molech whoredom while blaming anybody else who will listen. I defend Christ. You defend matrilineal frogs. The 144K bud. YOU figure em out. Rather than makinh pharisaical pronouncements

I am no prophet.

What if he's Satan?

You will burn in the lake of fire fag.

>rapture happens to save against no antichrist trump is a dindu invisible obama did everything just wait until this is all over and nobody can say i was "right"
Bullshit. Is he saying he is Christ like you do? Like false prophet does? No

>22
What if Kek is Jesus and Jesus is satan/a demonic/evil being?

Nope
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvv2HPYdhMA

I wish it would be but it can't.

You don't need a smart phone to buy or sell stuff though, it's not required.

Live by sword die by it. What in the fuck are you talking about

Kys. Thats what he said. Youre not adding anything to discussion
Project o matic pussified 9000

The Vril race descended from frogs too, btw.

>those who speak with swords bear the truth and the way
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. Matthew 26:52 NIV

Anderson has one misinterpreted verse talking about the second coming not the rapture

it was never said it was bad to die by the sword, just that those who take it up ought to expect their inglorious death spitted on the ranks

I believe he might be referencing Christ but he blames the meek at the same time

OH lookie a faggot took enough time from fucking a 10 yr old boys bum to come post. i fucking hope you are matthew sheparded by midnight you faggot tranny mental alt left bitch nigger

>returns
>implying he was ever here

Fags are reprobates. God rejected you(Romans 1:26-32 KJV). Kill yourself.

I have a reply about egg memes but it's blocked by the spam filter. You stink of eggs. You are also fucking humpty dumpty sitting on a 60 mile long "wall" and about to fall off and have your head metaphorically crushed

For this cause. Reptile worship. That you do. The following things happened and I only ever mention what comes after this and not what was said just now. That I just said. You know. Context? Im not a frog whore like you

and in that place Peter drew his sword to prevent what was to be ordained, the sword had no place in the garden other than as a symbol of the messiah

outside the garden, who is to say where the sword has its place, can we get a proper translation of the archaic lines there? was the new testament written in hebrew, aramaic, or something else?

You are of Satan.

The fuck is your problem?

Confirming the sword has it's place...

2nd coming and rapture are the same day

Fucking typical. I just got a GF and now God is pulling the plug. Oh well...

No, you protestcuck retard

The sword before the crucifixion was symbolic of a prophecy of two swords being required. If it were anything else what are we expecting? For them to vanquish Rome with two swords? It sounds like the misunderstanding of the serpent and the rod. It's faith in God or Christ that enable its healing. And not faith in the serpent itself. For the serpent ushered Christ but He existed before the foundations of the world. And rods are wood. He died on wood. Is He tree of life? Probably. Almost certainly

Please Jesus come soon and cleanse with fire