Don't forget what we are fighting against

As many of you know i can described as right wing, i support Trump and hope he fullfills his campaign promises..
There's a lot of misconception about who a majority of Trump supporters dislike. We dont hate blacks, we dont hate mexicans, we dont hate females, and we dont hate gay people. We hate communists, Washington DC, and big government advocates who try determining laws for all of us. We want our communities and local governments to be able to make decisions without their influence or pressure. It just so happens, that big government, the news media, and certain establishment politicians are WEAPONIZING minotirty groups against us, deeming us as racists, ect. trying to dismiss us unlegit and unworthy of even holding an opinion. The misdirection the media uses stirs up these groups so they mount protests against shit that is written in our constitution like free speech, gun rights, ect. Quit watching the MSN (mass media) and focus on local political issues. This is the worst possible time to judge someone by their skin color, appearance, or lifestyle; because that is what the tactic being used against self-sustaining Americans aims to do. It's a divide and conquer tactic to where the people are reliant on the same source of money, information, and influence: a communist utopia. If you're unfamiliar with communism, look at what is happening or what has happened in every communist regime.
This is their tactic: to divide us into groups which cannot support themselves nor advance and make progress. Simply their goal is to defeat self-sustaining Americans and make us reliant on a communist regime.

whos the dead person? and how did he die?

He tried to hold in a fart. Didn't end go to well for him.
But they stitched him back together and he made a full recovery.

>man gets shot in gallery
>pool of blood forms
>man is severed in half
>barely any blood
Okay.

took his pants off too fast

It's actually because of flash cauterization. The bloods there just In his body.

is he ok?

few stitches, he'll be fine...he looks fine

God plays a role in this moment maybe. Or a dark force enabled by Him but never directly type deal. Because how does the brain know that when the signals bounce back, that it needs to overload? It's never experienced that before. Dont take gore photos as an endorsement for a political point as perhaps all the world is a stage and I hate it when people say "death rattle" or talk about this shit. Is it only common law countries who do this? As we obsess with trying to figure out what has just happened? Rather than simply passing laws that codify our values? Changing them with political elections whereas ours have no power? Put simply. No man can interpret God's natural laws

He would have been OK had he worn a helmet

>Not wearing boots
Two wheeled folk are least smartest folk

very nice a well put user

however you seem to be missing the point.

Trump Takes Two Scoops!

Once saw a guy riding a bike wearing flip flops and a muscle shirt. At least he had a helmet on lol

bike lost a fender, though.

tl;dr
but
>Don't forget what we are fighting against
pic related

I the next few weeks your faith in humanity is going to be tested like never before. Be very careful how your perceive what's happening. And pray.... and if you don't, do not be consumed with evil.

Anyone know the country this happened? Looks European

.... apparently he WILL divide us.

That's ridiculous, the only way he would be cauterised across his entire body is if a lightsaber had chopped him in half.

His top half probably did bleed out. You can see some blood coming out at the bottom of his t-shirt.

But remember TONS of your blood is in your legs - humans have massive legs compared to the rest of our body. And of course that blood isn't being pumped around anymore, it's just sitting there in his legs. Look at how his legs are still flushed with colour.

His face, particularly his lips, look a bit pale. So he has either lost a bit of blood from bleeding out, or his heart has stopped beating.

He either would have died from bleeding out, or *possibly* he could have died from blunt force trauma to the head, if his head hit the concrete hard enough.

He probably died from bleeding out. I know we can't see much of a pool of blood, but his body is probably obscuring it.

damn dude your OP was a copypasta wall of TL;DR. Use greentext or something else next time.

I get not playing their game and not using identity politics and that you don't let your opponents define the rules of the game. HOWEVER, white ppl have been disarmed way too much by identity politics of the ppl who hate them in all the body politic:
>all schooling up to the university level,
>in all the MSM -including many conservative outlets
>in state and federal government
>in almost all forms business

You are going to have to have some type of white advocacy to fight against this and the ignoring this fact has gotten whites well on the way to being a minority in the very countries their ancestors founded. No other ethnic group is facing this except for the ethnic groups that are considered "white"

Now that's gonna hurt in the morning....

I don't hate anyone as long as they don't impose their ideas and ideologies onto me

How did this happen? It looks as if blood ran down his legs first, as if he was standing or slightly sitting.
Did he conduct sudoki too hard while driving the thing?