CNN officially calls for Trump to step down

Definately their most bias broadcast ever

youtu.be/whxvc2ezGpM

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=whxvc2ezGpM
timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/
voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

biasED, you illiterate fuck.

pls no bully

this is a safe place

JUDEN

This is good. The crazier the media gets, the more scared they are.

OH LOOK ITS A FUCKING KIKE CALLING A GOY LEADER HE DOESNT LIKE MENTALLY ILL THIS IS NEW AND EXCITING BECAUSE KIKES HAVENT DONE THIS LITERALLY FOR THREE THOUSAND YEARS.

Oh God I cannot stand this sanctimonious concern trolling. The fake outrage and sadness piss me off too.

I thought Barcelona happened at a time where these dipshits would have their poor "journalism" shown for what it is.

>Oh God I cannot stand this sanctimonious concern trolling. The fake outrage and sadness piss me off too.

Fucking this

This is the kind of shit that inspires someone to kill the president because they feel like they are making a heroic move. CNN should be held responsible if something happens.

Liberals have been calling for Trump to resign before he was even sworn in. I dont see how this is any different

I doubt that the power base of Trump really cares what the professional liars of CNN say.
BTW, is the judge appointed by Trump already working?

>taking Zucker Jr. seriously

(((Bannon))) and (((Breitbart))) aren't who you think they are.

Trump is going to end Israel.

lol i knew people that worked for MSM
they talk about how stupid everyone in the us is
when the mic is off

Don't give views to fake news:
hooktube.com/watch?v=whxvc2ezGpM

Support Jewish nationalism! Oppose white nationalism!

Calm down there buddy.

He's probably going to be impeached though. What remains to be seen is if he'll be removed from office. As you know, being impeached means that you're indicted or officially charged with a crime. As the POTUS, you're immune to it. So after the indicment vote in the house of representatives there is a motion to remove the POTUS from office in the senate. That requires a 60% majority meaning it will require republicans to vote him out.

Only once he's left office can he then be put on trial for anything. But he also has a number of other legal cases pending that he'll have to deal with when he leaves office, so really, there's not much incentive for Trump to actually leave as he will immediately started receiving court summons.

This is the new narrative they are pushing when Russia is not in the news. Trump is unstable, Trump is unfit, Trump is dumb, Trump is erratic.

Trump does need to get his act together so these questions can go away.

They hate Trump and they probably hate the people who voted for him. They dont understand why he won and they blame the retardedness of the average voter.

timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/

unless Pence pardons him

Impeachment is immune to presidential pardons and civil lawsuits.

He won't be impeached.

This week the truth comes out. Get ready.

Pence is the boomer nationalist they want. Will fight wars for Jewish nationalism overseas, while disavowing white nationalism at home.

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107

Biased? More like Based

Shit I thought McMaster was a neocon Soros plant?

How many lives have to be lost on behalf of Jews before we can call them out in public?

>they talk about how stupid everyone in the us is when the mic is off

CNN was caught on the Veritas tapes calling their own viewers "dumb as shit." It's the only time anyone at CNN has ever told the truth.

He probably will. Trump's a bit of an idiot who can't really control himself.

Remember Bill Clinton was impeached, not removed from office but they didn't pursue the charges after his term ended. It could go that way for Trump.

It depends on how he handles it though, if he doesn't put his foot in his mouth he could easily be found to be lying to a grand jury and then that'd snowball the entire process.

But, whatever, you're a truther who probably believes in a conspiracy as equally vacous of reason as people who accuse him of colluding with Russia. In reality he was an idiot who tried to interfere with an investigation for PR reasons and if the house of representatives and a grand jury find that he obstructed justice, even if it was done through stupdity, he'll be indicted / impeached.

Trump is erratic and dumb, but he's the only candidate whose platform isn't to fight against the interests of white people while starting wars for Israel.

>so this is all they could muster before the truth bombs drop tomorrow?
>They thought they would get a huge brawl on tv yesterday. (They didn't)

SAD!

“conspiratorial corners of the conservative media” for pushing a “fringe issue”. -Brian Stelter on Hillary's health.

This guy is a greasy mole rat.

I will play along.

Impeached on what grounds? What crimes has he committed to warrant such a serious thing?

>Impeached on what grounds?

420 C.S.C.§ Section 6Gorrilion of the Convention on Muhfeels have been violated.

Brian Shelter deserves aids

>They hate Trump and they probably hate the people who voted for him
they hate him, his voters and all Whites who want to not be replaced

Imagine how much brainwashing it would take to convince the Japanese to flood Japan with NON-Japanese until they themselves become a minority
To convince them to force affirmative action AGAINST THEMSELVES with all those NON-Japanese
That this “diversity” is a strength
And to convince them that it would be “racist” to NOT do this to themselves
No need convincing WHITE anti-whites of this in EVERY white country, they’re already convinced
Anti-Racist is a code for Anti-White

I think Bill Clinton could've been pardoned after his impeachment

I honestly think if Trump handed his twitter account to a social media team, 98% of his problems would be solved

Checked.

>I honestly think if Trump handed his twitter account to a social media team, 98% of his problems would be solved
bwaahahah

they'd stop calling him racist hitler, fascist and claming he cheated the election?

I've been calling for CNN to shut down for years, I'll bet this has about as much impact.

Interfering in an investigation which is obstruction of justice. The grand jury is to determine if there's strong enough evidence to start the process.

Since you guys like predictions, here's what I think is going to happen. They're going to spend the next year building the strongest possible case against Trump for the impeachment vote. Then they're going to gamble on the bi-elections in november, 2018 increasing the democrats to a majority in the house of representatives. This will pretty much guarantee his indictment. Then the motino to remove from office will pass to the house of senate, which as I stated, will require 60% of the vote and so it will be a test of republican enemies of Trump voting for him to be removed.

Once that's done, it will be a decision whether or not to officially put him on trial for the crime. But the point I'm making is that if Trump is going to be impeached it's not a case of "any day now", it will happen at the end of 2018 or early 2019.

Weak bait

this. tromp is a dumb albino nigger

why doesnt he get a hair transplant

No one can do anything. Though the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

He hasn't interfered with anything. That's why narratives have suddenly been swept away.

Also, do you really believe that the Dems are going to gain seats in either branch? At the rate they are going, they may lose some more.

And if by some wild crap shot the Dems do gain control and are able to pass something like this with no real evidence of any wrong doing, expect violence on a scary scale. And I am not talking about this BS clubs and sticks stuff, expect bombs and rifles.

It will lower the rhetoric of the country and who cares? That's standard for Dems. It doesn't stick.

muh Russia

muh Nazis

All the same shit. It's so obvious and out in the open and they're getting scared.

how close-minded of you

They are obviously hoping to get him for some financial thing. It's their ultimate endgame.

Holy shit, these guys are losing it. I can't believe we're seeing this mass hysteria. What a time to be alive, lads.

Hey guys, hey, hey look hey, hey, it's OFFICIAL!

Even if Trump was not President the world is woke about their crimes. CNN pedo shills going down. This is the hysterics of cornered wolves or, as trump would say, the Snake.

Your being really unfair. Concerns about grammar are legitimate.

>illiterate
>didnt even start their sentence correctly with a "capital B"

>his twitter account
that needs a special attention
JUST a quick look at trumptwitterarchive.com/ and one can clearly see that this individual is 110% deranged

>officially

No one can say for certain in an FPTP system and bi-election turn out rates are usually lower so they're a lot more volatile in terms of representing the views of the nation. It depends on how much the vote is popularized by the media, how galvanized the population is into moving against him and so on.

You say he hasn't interfered with anything, but that's for the grand jury to decide. Everyone can say that it clearly looks like he tried to shut down the investigation and when it didn't happen, comey was fired. I'm not going to speculate on the outcome of a jury when I don't have all the evidence or testimony that they have and likewise neither do you.

And you can threaten terrorism all you want, but if the majority in the HOR indict him and then a super majority in the senate vote him to be removed, you'll have no moral high ground to stand on and you'll literally justify people taking your guns so I'll just say good luck with your fantasy as no one's going to stand next to you on that issue.

something big must be coming. the Awan case is what I'm suspecting they're terrified of

smashed the dislike button senpai, I hate these scum.

Surely they don't think he is that dumb to fall for something like that. He has managed money for several years just fine.

My bigger concern is his state of the union address. It wont matter what he says, the Dems wont stand with him and will try to create controversies out of nothing.

he's like the fugly bro of this cute lil guy.

Comey was getting fired regardless of who won the election.

Hillary was going to fire Comey if Trump didn't.

Fuck off Lefty Kike.

Tell it to the jury. Literally. I already said I'm not speculating on that, I'd rather wait for the outcome and then read it rather than have arguments on an issue where I know I don't have all the information.

PEACE
THROUGH
VIOLENCE

>Sunday

Why do they always pick a day when everyone is relaxing and not paying attention? Are they this stupid? No one cares.

I am watching NFL today. This week broke me in terms of watching Fake News. No more. I'll tune into Fox for Tucker at 8, and that's it. These people are jokes and effectively irrelevant. I am going back to watching sportsball and playing vidya. Trump 2020.

I hope this sort of shit inspires someone to grab their AR and ventilate the craniums of the rat kikes at CNN, instead.