youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
artrenewal.org/articles/2015/trac_speech_2015/trac_speech_2015.php
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany

feels

France

Do you think people often fell in love with the women in these paintings and statues?

what is that Disney movie (I think it's Disney) that shows these types of architecture being drawn, and other things how their built and shit.. fuck I'm trying to remember but that's all I can explain about it.. I'm pretty positive it's not Fantasia

>tfw your house will never look like this

Germany

maybe. probably not. If so, it was more than likely the artist themselves

obligatory

test

Muslims get the car.

>it was more than likely the artist themselves
Seems like it.

I don't know how a human could produce something like this, fusing the hyper realism with surreal.
"The Terrible" in English but "The Unstoppable" "The Fearsome" "The Awesome" in Russian.
Those eyes though.

art used to require a degree of skill.

post some naked female statues ok bye

have some real art

there is a deep meaning behind this image

youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

tfw will create a community of similar homes for our people. I can't get into too many details but it's 12-18 months from getting the permits.
you can apply user to join (polygraph test), non degenerate whites only.

beautiful

Dali was a man born in a weird time.

He had the skills of the old masters , and could paint a butterfly, freehand, that looked like it could lift off the canvas. He could sketch with watercolors, and ended up kicked out of the surrealist movement because his form was too sharp and clean, despite the madness he'd paint. Level of skill on display that's unlikely to come back again for a while.

However, he learned more from the old masters then paint. Mainly, that they died penniless and alone. Eccentricity sells, and it's not shitty art that kills an artist, but being forgotten. He sculpted a persona from his own warped imagination and kept people enthralled enough to follow him close.

Crazy? very possible. Crazy like a fox? without a shadow of doubt.

Fucking love that painting. So relaxing. Something atmospherically calming about it.

thanks brother, never seen this before

Oh France...
What happened to you?

because of popular demand

>kicked out of the surrealist movement because his form was too sharp and clean
I'm not quite educated when it comes to art movements but Dali has always been the first thing that comes to mind when I think of surrealism.
I kinda like how Dali actually shows off his skill and plays with it compared to the other artists of that time.

No problem.
Wish I could jump into that painting and get comfortable with a roman cutie.

It's the glossy sheen on the buttocks from a parade of generations spanking it. You see this on a lot of nudes, just goes to show, no matter how the ages may march, we're still just humans.

Christ, that ass though...

is that a painting or a photo wtf

>youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

Has anyone every seen this documentary? It should be required viewing before browsing an art thread.

Don't deny your humanity.
Don't let modern art make you think life is nothing but ugliness.

>bb-but whites have no culture

my ideal setting, pic related (with any Euro qt)

Also, there's a website dedicated to the revival of realism and skill in art.

artrenewal.org/articles/2015/trac_speech_2015/trac_speech_2015.php

I'm sure many of you are interested.

>romania

I'd never thought of it that way user.
Who knows if he was actually eccentric or just pretending in order to distinguish himself?
But I honestly don't care what he was or was not because he had some insane ability - not like those dadaist attention-seekers, square-painting abstractionist hacks, or pop art plagiarists.

That's a lot of racist statues, we should tear them down.

Thanks for the share.

The modern city scape.

Kinda sad how photography kinda helped kill the need for paintings, busts, portraits, etc.

What about the greatest Country in the world?!

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

That's the thing, he had too much skill. The grand mediocrity is loud these days, but it's not new. Yes, Dali made crazy shit, but the style behind it was 100% solid and rooted in roaring, natural skill. The surrealists, slashing paint and cutting canvases, didn't like that, and basically told him to tone his shit down, dial down the technique, or leave. He left.

End of the the day, Dali defined the movement for generations to come, with or without the movement's actual approval. Let it be a lesson: talent speaks louder they anything else, and the echos last for ages.

Pic related...he could do normal stuff fine...but why paint normal when you could depict a world leader as a rhino with a touch of lobster?

Got to spread the word a bit.
I mean, it always bothered me how we spend so much time preserving great art for the past but we stopped teaching the skills to make great or even greater art because 'it went out of style'.

Greek Panhellenism is a beautiful thing. Thank you, Alexander

don't start some D & C shit

they fapped 100%

Who painted that?

The Metro

Western? You think you have any relation to art, amerifat?

Moscow Metro hell yeah
Ultimately I thought the city was garbage heap of (mostly) shit architecture and mean people stinking of cigarette smoke and diesel fuel, but that fucking metro.
It was like being inside sprawling underground museum with that just happened to have trains.

Posting some personal favorites

nice try Jamal