Why do trump loyalists never speak about the chaos in the trump administration?

Why do trump loyalists never speak about the chaos in the trump administration?

Every time someone gets fired from the white house, trumpanzees flip flop and turn against the guy being fired rathter than asking the important questions, is trump inept when it comes to picking people or is he unable to lead them?

This administration looks like the fucking apprentice FFS, when our Mexican president, who is a total retard, has made less changes in his 5 year admin than trump.

Is this all part of the 20d underwater chess?

>picture says resigned
>Mexican intellectual says fired

Resigned = fired

It's just politically advantageous to let them resign on their own instead of firing them, it's beneficial for both parts.

You're arguing semantics here bud

>Resigned = fired
somebody call merriam-webster fast, this mexican intellectual has just cracked the code for what resigned really means

I'm not disputing the definition of both words, dumbass, I'm saying trump is giving them the choice of resigning or getting fired, obviously resigning has the best outcome (politically), given the situation, for both.

Are you autistic, or just pretending to be retarded?

Bump

No serious replies? I was kind of expecting this from trumptards

they resigned. can you prove otherwise? or are you just going to keep ranting like a petulant fool

you're the fool, fool.

They drank the Trump aid op. Its been going down the shit since flynn got gulaged for petty shit

This isn't a rant, and I do find it to be intellectually dishonest to pretend that all these top aides are just "resigning" like it's business as usual.

Let's foolishly assume they are in fact resigning 100% out of their own will and trump never intended to let those people go

Why are so many of his aides resigning willingly? Is trump a worthless president who didn't manage to fulfill their expectations?

Mongloid fuck off to your containment thread

>you're arguing semantics
>I'm not disputing definitions
All your statements contradict each other. There is zero point in addressing you sincerely because all you're going to do is present circular logic, avoid facts, and argue semantics.

Great post. For a retard. You can't even answer him, so you'll just throw shit like the monkey you are.
Out of curiosity, I checked how many Obama cabinet members were "fired".
It's 20, regan had 28, Bush 27, Clinton 24.

Trump has had 4, according to you? Not really a big as deal as your making it, is it?

Those statements don't contradict each other, the other guy claimed I was disputing or changing definitions of words when I was not.

I clearly explained it in this post What facts do you speak of? Are you gonna pretend that all these people left the WH while trump wanted to keep them?

If so, refer to this post

>trump had 4
Try again sweetie, and consider the short time trump has been in the WH

>Why do trump loyalists never speak about the chaos in the trump administration?

Pretty simple, they're trying not to ruin the administration further by criticizing it. They think Trump will still stand against cuckservatives and don't realize they now (almost) completely control him

Like I clearly stated, you're ignoring facts and trying circular logic.
Have fun LARPing as a Mexican.

>Like I clearly stated, you're ignoring facts
Which facts?
>and trying circular logic.
Mindlessly parroting logical fallacies isn't an argument, what circular logic do you speak of?

You haven't made any real arguments in this thread regarding Trump's """resignation"""" of aides
>Have fun LARPing as a Mexican.
Ah, the 'u a shill!!!!' cop out
How predictable

So far this is the answer that makes the most sense, but I was told by Sup Forums that right wingers differ from leftists very much in the sense that they don't let stuff like this fly, I guess Sup Forums is just as adept at doublethink as the leftists they bash on a daily basis.

Were you here during the election? Sup Forums was extremely pleased that Trump was the Chaos Candidate. It was fun. You're not going to see us care about any chaos.

Changing staff isn't "chaos." That's a pejorative term used by the media to describe the deliberate process of hiring someone, evaluating their fitness for the job, and making an informed decision on whether they should stay or go. Maybe things are different in Mexico where you let total retards govern your country?

Its just that you cant see us defecting. Once were done with the clown, we end up being called a shill just like you will be.

I guess it hurts for a lot of people. It did me. Once Im done being sad and mad, I just go back to waiting for it all to end so we can start over.

See I agree to a certain point with you, it's normal for presidents to make changes in their cabinet, what is not normal is shuffling so much people around in such a short span of time, it's indicative of ,

1) being an incompetent person who can't pick people or lead them
2) the people being picked are disillusioned with the president

Normally, the process you're talking about takes place before they put someone in a position of power so that less changes in the cabinet are required during the course of the administration. It seems like trump did a shit job at this process before handing out positions in the WH.

This certainly isn't business as usual

First off, the chaos meme is only that, a meme. I doubt that people on Sup Forums would waste their votes on someone so he can spend his entire term(s) kicking people around and shitposting without getting things done, but, maybe I am overestimating Sup Forums, that's a possibility.

Coming from a mexican... sure... lets go back to Obama. I'm sure your carteles and druglords need more guns