Tfw I'm an Eastern Europian migrant

>tfw I'm an Eastern Europian migrant
>tfw I realise Brits will never ever accept me as their own

What kind?

I'll take white Europeans over muslim scum anyday. In the upcoming muslim riots we will need you on our side

>I'll take white Europeans over muslim scum anyday. In the upcoming muslim riots we will need you on our side

This. It boils my piss when white brits have a pop at poles, who come over here and work, and are white, but fist bump niggers because 'nah i like blacks their alright innit'.

Fucking cunts.

probably albanian

Hungarian

Who doesn't accept Hungarians?
Stop being a bitch it's all in your head.

maybe they will if you convert to Islam

I am a victim.

Nah, Hungarians are cool. We only really dislike Poles, because they're like a plague of locust, who've invaded our country over the past decade.

maybe it is

Drink beer, watch footie, eat bacon and eggs, and don't be on the dole. You'll be right.

You are a foreign person in their land. Immigration from poorer countries is a mistake. The uk should be taking immigrants from france and new zealand.

>tfw I realise Brits will never ever accept me as their own
I take issue with this statement. This is not exclusive to Britain. If I migrated to Hungary, would your fellow Hungarians view me as one of their own? Of course not. I'd always be "that English guy". Same principle. Doesn't mean we dislike you.

You ever had any problems?

Why would you want to be part of a police state with no freedom?

no not really most of the time they cant even figure out where my accent comes from

because if you look beside the islam memes Orban is a corrupt fuck and Hungary has the highest sales tax in Europe

Minimal wage in Hungary:2$ per hour

minimal wage in UK:10.5$ per hour

Do you live in London? What do you even do to make money?

no i dont live in London and I would not live in London even if my wage was doubled

I work for a bank called "Llyod's"

Brits living in Eastern European countries are "Brits" and would never be accepted as one of you.

Why the fuck should we?

No seriously, why is the onus on us all the fucking time to share everything whilst you lot can fuck off to 99% homogeneous land when you feel like it.

Visit home!

We can't visit home because we are rapidly losing ours.

Stop playing the victim, the Brits are the real losers here.

You are correct now I understand your fustration

Oh wow, real worlds of truth. Just remember though bro, it's not his fault. This is a long term plan by (((globalists))) and all those rich slimy business and political cunts to get rich and powerful and exploit us and this Hungarian. If I could makealot of money working abroad for 30 years and come home minted, I would. But our currency is too fucking strong.

oh no dat sucks

You're alright mate. Don't worry. Just fight for us when we need to stop the system fucking this country (possibly soon) and remember what we gave you. We're horrible to each other here; us being horrible to you is our acceptance. Its not personal, like.

The shit; we're in it together

You are a scum and s traitor for emigrating. You have betrayed your people, your nation and your family. I wish the very worst to you, especially if you are a Slav.

It's a general response, not at you.

I want Britain to be poor as fuck, I'd rather live in a shitty stone cottage knowing I still have a England to give to my future generations.

now fuck on off back to where you come from.
I'm sure your skills will be more useful there.

>Son, I give you DR Congo, this has been our people's land for generations
>Tfw it's because no-one wants a shithole anyway
Mate, this country could well be great. I don't want to not try at all, so everyone leaves and we become Poland in 1998.

Im sorry I will fuck off soon

I accept you. Russians, Hungarians and Poles are welcome here

>>tfw I realise Brits will never ever accept me as their own
As long as you act right and don't stick out like a sore thumb you won't have any problems. Learn their customs, speak proper english and you'll be fine. At least that's been my experience, I felt very welcomed but then again I never associated with any trash and wasn't low class myself.

However, what exactly do you consider so superior about being a brit? It used to mean something, but nowadays both the culture and the country have gone to shit. It's all fucking gone.

I'm romanian-hungarian for the record. I married a french and eventually got out, but many of my native brit friends moved abroad as well. Some to Eastern Europe, ironically enough.

Please don't.

all Euromutts must be kicked out to America, all non-Europeans and mongrles back to where they came from and ethnic states restored. Britains for the British, Romania for Walachs

As soon as you dudes learn the language you sort of blend in

You know Russians hate us right? Stop being a cuck. The only people who belong in Britain are Brits.

I just realised how brits feel and I cant do it like this Its time I return home

>You know Russians hate us right?
kek in my experience russians are too happy about not having to suck Putin's dick anymore to care. I wouldn't say they hate you lot, not at all.

>Europian
*Ethiopian

Fucking hell mate, look: if we have to have immigrants, I'd much rather have an eastern euro rw Sup Forumsack.