Leaf Hate Thread

Leafs are the worst on Sup Forums. They are the most cucked and brainwashed people on this planet. All they do here is shill and prance around Trudeau begging for sand nigger cock. Let's start a leaf hate thread.

Good thread.

Fuck leafs. At least we don't elect Trudeau and get cucked by anti islamaphobia laws.

You elect a jewish puppet

Unlike u leaf cucks, our government doesn't take away children from families that hate moral degeneracy. Leafs are the worst of Sup Forums.

>US talking about moral degeneracy

Really? I think trudeau gets plenty of money from papa soros

Sorry leaf. Don't wanna break ur bubble but Canada has more moral degenerates. Have fun with the new rapefugees

#NotAllLeafs

Classic cucked leafs. I hope the mods purge ur degeneracy from this board

OP is either a troll or a shill, and this is a slide thread.

Daily reminder that CTR used Canadian proxies in order to support a divide and conqueror tactic during the election.

Classic Reddit poster. I hope the jap purge ur autism from this board

I agree. I wish Moot would range ban Canada. Our posts are shit

>no europeans posting ITT
am sad

>says reddit instead of plebbit
>is a leaf
Newfag detected. Get

There's a good little leaf

The mods should really range ban the leads. All of them are shill faggots screaming that trudeau is a wonderful President that definitely isn't a soros puppet

Day of the Rake

Come back here when you manage to uncuck your country first leaf

Americans are literally the worst posters

Leaf, we don't give a shit what u think. Go suck some muslim cock trudeau lover

>Canadians are brainwashed
>Thinks Trump will do anything to fix USA's (and the west's) problems
In usa you're either in the left-wing israeli camp or in the right wing israeli camp, there's no other option. If you guys wanna do something useful for once try and blow up the federal reserve and cut all ties to Israel, then you can troll Canadians for having commie Governments.

I want someone to nuke Cuckada to bloody hell!