Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/major-dick-dowling-memorial-tuan-town-hall-3554975-Aug2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=-MTkYRHqaQs
thejournal.ie/sean-russell-statue-3549072-Aug2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=ee_N3g4ORLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump lads

That national party is loada shite...
We don't have any patriotic parties in this country.
I don't need a fucking party that screams kick everyone out because muhh jobs, i need a party that will care for this country, that others will respect us and we will respect others with legit immigration policy.
You can't forget that we emigrated en masse to USA and that's one of the reasons we get so much backing from USA in whatever it is that say...

For now our political system and spectrum is a huge joke.

Guinness is shite desu lads.

FTP WATP UVF

>You can't forget that we emigrated en masse to USA and that's one of the reasons we get so much backing from USA in whatever it is that say...
Not a fookin argument...

Whats your drink of choice then....

DAILY REMINDER

cmon t'fuck lads what else are ye doin on a sunday evenin.......

Of course it isn't, nothing is a fucking argument in this country.
You're either with us or against us.
This goes for sjw and you, they'll scream not an argument for immigrants bring terrorists and you'll scream we emigrated not an argument close all borders.

What about the rest of the society here? Not the 1% left and 1% right.
The actual 98% that wants this country to be great and fucking free of bullshit from both sides.

If you ask me to deport every single person from this country that isn't Irish I'll fucking refuse to do so simply because my best friend is Polish and he was the only one wearing MAGA hats during Dublin protests without because scared of the retarded left.
Now if you don't mind answering my question, are you in favour of banning immigrants from Europe or just outside of Europe?
Will you ban German, French, Swiss, Polish, Austrian, Hungarian people?
Will we ban Australians as well? Id say someone from your family is in Australia right now.
Make sure you give it a good thought, your answer might get your a follower or an enemy. Right now I'm just neutral.

Guiness tastes like ass desu. It's OK to get drunk with, but still

>be black
>last name bailey
>fathers side of family is irish catholic
>drink all your friends under the table
>have strong sense of loyalty and work ethic
>avoid moving to Ireland and reconnecting when your partiarchal lineage because "hurr ur not a true irishman"
>tfw you will never be embraced by the Irish because of your skin color
>tfw if you were to get in a pub brawl with your lads, you'd likely be targeted because of your skin color

I don't even want to drink on this planet nay more, lads

I actually heard guiness from Dublin tastes leagues better than guiness made anywhere else in the world.

one of the main reasons I want to visit Ireland, that and whiskey.

Don't ever come here.

Export Guinness is made in Africa buddy, if you want the real Guinness you gotta go directly to Dublin factory, pay 10 euro for the museum and get your freshest Guinness once you finish the tour.

ur shite, lad n ur mother was a tavern slag

2ND DAILY REMINDER THIS GROUP EXISTS

keep up the good work , Saxonia here

What make you of this cuckery?

thejournal.ie/major-dick-dowling-memorial-tuan-town-hall-3554975-Aug2017/

3RD DAILY REMINDER THIS GROUP EXISTS
Everyone should get involved in it desu

A load of absolute horse shite......the virtue signalling left are the biggest bandwagon hoppers Ive ever witnessed..

*sigh*

y'nae have to tell me lad, I'm rooted in the country of my birth have all but dismissed any and all desires to visit Ireland because of that sentiment

posting in these Eire/pol/ threads and drinking in irish style pubs in the state is the closest I've accepted myself to getting to this culture that resonates deeply within me

I just deeply wish it wasn't so. I work hard, and take responsibility for my actions. I just wish I could go to pubs and hear irish flute and celtic folk tunes outside of St Paddy's day

What's the difference between you lads in south Ireland and the ones in north ireland

Has the hurricane greta/whatever hit Ireland yet? Keep on seeing shit about it but haven't heard about it from anyone yet

>""irish nationalists""

>they speak english, not gaelic

cuckolds lmfao

bumping with more tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=-MTkYRHqaQs

Ah come over for a visit at least....no harm in it like

You seem like a little faggot user. You should go over to /r/Ireland and tell them how how much you love your little Polish bum chum over there.

they get hurricanes up there???

Kind of not really....just normal rain

You ain't missing much actually, Ireland ain't exactly like what people imagine. Think chavs, but rural, in 90% of the country them arrogant asses in the capital. The pubs are nice but nothing special and people only drink cos there is shit all else to do.
Currency, international recognition, passports and a civil war

man, idk the atmosphere in the world these days is too tense.

first I would have to purchase a thorough genealogy analysis to dismiss any and all doubts that I might not have a single drop of irish blood in my lineage then maybe I'll check it out

otherwise, I feel like I'd just be a LARPing faggot looking to appropriate any culture besides the southern african american one I've been born into

Eh kept on seeing news articles about it, but the online articles always over exaggerate weather news
>Ireland is hotter than Spain this week!!!!
Naw it ain't, sorry

Can one of you guys explain to me why literally every Irish folk song is about nigger-tier shit? Every song has AT LEAST one of the following themes, usually many of them:

> Getting drunk
> Getting arrested
> Starting a fight
> Stealing shit
> Lying
> Fuck the English
> Nevermind lol, I want to go kill people elsewhere and they gave me a gun
> Fucking married women
> Hurr this bitch is so hot

Is this how you became known as the niggers of Europe?

South: Mostly ethnically Gaelic Irish, predominantly born catholic, see themselves as Irish.
>
>
>
North: Mostly ethnically Scots/Irish or English descendants, predominantly born Protestant, see themselves as British.

>I'm a retard that doesn't understand politics at all
>everyone is my enemy
That's what you sound like, you'd fucking happily trade an ally for an enemy where current enemy is the far left Irish people.
You don't get it don't you? If you go and see one of them lgbt or anti trump events all you will see is the degenerate left.

Open your fucking eyes because if they do manage to take control you won't ever open your mouth again because I know you will be scared to say anything because you might loose your 9.30 p. Hour job...

>You ain't missing much actually, Ireland ain't exactly like what people imagine. Think chavs, but rural, in 90% of the country them arrogant asses in the capital. The pubs are nice but nothing special and people only drink cos there is shit all else to do.

I live in the South, North Florida to be specific. All I know is rural simple life, where all there is to do is work and drink, I feel like I'd be at home there, however, not being from there, I feel like I wouldn't feel any more at home than I do as a black person in the south.

I really just need to take a break from Sup Forums, the burden of needing to feel validated by the anglo-saxon, pan-european collective is exhausting and causing me to exist in a negative head space about my own identity

Unionist here.

Redpill me on the National Party, what does a United Ireland look like and can Ulster be a part of it?

>Is this how you became known as the niggers of Europe?
No....that was because english girls kept getting MICKED

Nah, it really isn't. It took me a while to warm up to it though. Try drinking the foreign extra at room temp. But now I even like the standard stuff. Very comfy, don't have to watch my pacing nearly as much as with the higher alcohol stuff.

Show your flag.

Eh go if you wish. People will be friendly, although you will still be an outsider, but let's be honest, being any type of foreigner (bar polish) in one of the more rural areas is gonna make you stand out.
Just do us all a favor and don't introduce yourself as Irish, it annoys people. Say your American looking to find out a bit more about where your family came from, this is generally more acceptable than just claiming a lose bond to a heritage

y'wot, lad?

National Party want a united Ireland but obviously that'll include unionists and as far as Im aware theyd be welcomed as /ourguys/ because theyre predominantly right wing/conservative (eg DUP), so as long as you dont get all "they tuk ar flegs!" a united Ireland would work.
Put it this way, both of our countries go to shit and we get ethnically replaced, or we join, and all the conservative voters of the DUP go to the national party and we can actually prevent our destruction....

I don't know if you're taking the piss or not but anyways if you came here I think you would leave saddened at the fact that you are half Irish but in the ethnic homeland of those people they would have no sense of kinship or affinity with you because you're black/African American. If you don't mind all of that and you want to see some nice scenery and experience the country then come on ahead but if you come here to feel any sense of acceptance because you're half Irish, you won't get that because all people will see and think you as is black or African American.

But would the island unite under the current Republic or would a new nation be formed? What about the Unionists who wish to remain subjects of the Crown?

good to know, I'm eventually sure I'll be considered an outsider wherever I go until my fellow countrymen pull their heads out of their collective ass regarding "race"

Fun graffiti found on a pedestrian bridge. It was confirmed that the person who painted it has never been to Ireland.

It is sickening alright all this fucking virtue signalling by worthless scumbag politicians. There's a statue in Dublin of Sean Russell an Irish patriot and IRA leader and the left are looking for the removal of that statue too and I hope they protest it or try break it down because it would cause an argument between Republicans and the far left and the Republicans would turn on them and kick fuck out of them if they touch that statue. Would be sweet to see Republicans turn on the left.

thejournal.ie/sean-russell-statue-3549072-Aug2017/

exactly, which is why I'm still on the fence bout visiting in the first place, the only reason I would really want to go, would be just for the drinking and the food, the culture is interesting and while I can relate with it deeply, its a one sided feeling

I cannot express how much to you I wish I was white with Irish lineage, not that I hate being of african lineage, its just a pain being embraced by a culture you don't really identify with(southern african american) but rejected by the one you identify with the most

I guess, drinking about it by myself in a pub in ireland might give me closure before I die, but I just don't know. I feel like I keep clinging for something that either doesn't exist, or exists, but not for me.

is their name literally éire Ireland? cant find them on google..

>Rocky road to Dublin
About a man's experiences as he travels to Liverpool in England from his home in Tuam in Ireland.
>Long Way to Tipperary
About missing home and your loved ones
>Dirty Old Town
About missing home and reminiscing
>Black Velvet Band
Missing home and misfortune as your being wrongly punished with transportation

Havent a clue, maybe, if they could prove "unionist" ethnicity ie being a descendant of british settlers etc....they could keep their Brit passport....similar to the way nordies can choose their passport nowadays

Why are the left trying to shut it down?

The website link is in the OP mate.
Search for generation identity Ireland on google and it should come up, or go to the linked website in the OP, and you can see their twitter/facebook pages from there

>yank opinions on beer
There's better Stout.

>le american beer meme

There's better stouts and they're made in America. Leave you neet-hole for a while and you might notice that America started making the best beer in the world about 10 years ago.

Guinness is still solid though.

gas the taigs desu
just has to be done

which is your favorite?
I'm a big fan of milk stouts, they are my favorite part about fall/winter draft selection

No one is really going to judge you for being black, I know a lad that's black and has been adopted by Irish family because parents died in car accident.
They were not related, just friends for years and believe me this lad is more Irish than most Irish people. Mind you he's not Irish by how he looks but by how he behaves. Well mannered, intelligent and always got Ireland first.

I'd welcome you to Ireland as long as you do respect it and work for it.

Why are Irish women so cold?

You should come visit anyway sure and see what you think. Ireland is t much like how you would see it on American TV or movies though and you may be filled with romantic notions about the place that aren't true in reality. There's nothing stopping you coming here and enjoying the scenery and culture. Nothing stopping you coming here and learning about one side of your heritage. You'll have no bother here and even if you say your half Irish or whatever, people aren't going to be at your throat or take insult just because your black, they'll more than likely just be bemused by it.

I forgot to mention he went to Nazi Germany looking for weapons so the IRA could fight the British troops in the north during WW2. He was a Nazi collaborater the left say.

I think in the similar manner that there is Paris syndrome, there should also be Ireland syndrome. It is not all happy people singing in pubs and green fields everywhere. Most people are dicks.

How the fuck can he be more Irish than most actual Irish people?

Jeepers Lads.

Not gonna win too many over with the U.K. And Ireland. Are the numbers that small?

Do you even Paul McGrath?

Hmmm... ye i think i heard about this before....the antifa types tried to ShutItDown before and there was a rift between the antifa republicans and the purely "fuck da brits" republicans over who was in the right.

Cheers, lads. One day I'm sure I'll be stopping by to have a couple pints and buy a few for others. Sup Forums has left me jaded and paranoid about being black in mostly white dominated spaces

as far as romanticizing the culture, yeah I might get bummed out if I don't get to check out a modern day smithy, but I always assumed the Irish to be relatively down to earth people that keep their head down and look out for their loved ones, its only when they feel threatened that things can get a bit crazy which is why I've been getting more and more hesitant and the immigration issues throughout the world go unchecked and people get more and more pissed about them

also, I hate being a tourist and "sight seeing"

I want to experience true Ireland, drink from a dirty mug in the seediest pub in town, stuff I do normally in the states.

Quaint things for the sake of being quaint don't amuse me as those things that are just so.

Theres separate Irish branch that is part of the broader Uk and Ireland.
I think it'll get the same numbers, and also makes for a good "pan european" image because like in the austrian and french branches of the movement, they help each other out with activities so why not between these two islands?

but fuck all that noise, I want to know about the underground cultural aspects, the best kind of food to eat there, not some mainstream packaged Ireland(TM) surface level nonsense.

What would you say is the most effective way to experience Real Ireland, and not just the touristy theme park version?

Because historically that's been a major turn off for Irish lads. It would be better if you showed all the European countries side by side. That'll get a hell of a lot more play.

Not being defeatist, it's brilliant news desu,

Get a visa and move here like I did.

Go to Northern Ireland, Donegal, and Kerry.

It would be sweet to see all the middle class luvvies and anti fascist types having a protest at that statue and a Republican counter protest and a fight break out between them.

You would have no need to be paranoid here and the people are friendly and easygoing as fuck here. Comes soon if you want to see Ireland before it's any more changes than it is now. In the 90s we were 98% ethnic Irish, nowadays it's 82% due to immigration mostly from other European countries. We are earmarked for destruction like other European countries so come dinner rather than later.

This . You want real ireland? Stay out of the cities and drive 20 miles in any direction. I recommend Donegal. It's like you traveled back in time 300 years. People are friendly but clanish at the start. Irish is still spoken. If you make a single friend you are in good with every local. Foods good and during the summer you can see the northern lights. You can also visit the tiny Islands if you want. I also recommend dropping into one of those tourist shops as you can buy Guinness flavored crisps and whiskey flavored chocolates. If you make a local friend which you 100% will cause the only reason to visit here is the people, you will get a lot of local legends and tales. Look into buying an Aren Island sweater as its one of our genius idea's on how to identify a person who died out at sea cause every sweater has a different pattern.

Go off the trail and explore the countryside. Ireland from my point of view is a country you'd wish to retire to. Ireland doesn't have much in the way of theme parks but we do have peace and quiet. Plenty of castles and as I said if you speak to someone like you known them for years here, you can easily make friends.

did you get a work visa? I wouldn't mind doing some post graduate study over there. Do Irish Universities offer exchange student programs?

If anything, I'm guessing I would have to experience an extended stay to get the local Irish people to warm up to me and begin introducing me to the more "locals only" places to drink and dine.

I am fascinated with Language, and the evolution of Celtic and Gaelic tongues as the early tribes of Celts and Gaels migrating and forcibly interacting with each other through out history would be the essential subject of my study there.

So, I wouldn't be satisfied until I sat down next to a guy, or even was approached by a girl, in a comfy pub nestled deep in the back rural most areas of whatever town I'm in and engaged them in a conversation where I barely understood half of what was being said.

I sincerely feel the accents and dialects of people are what preserve their identity, not aversion to intermarriage, or incest, rather keeping in touch with the root of the lineage so as to never really forget. I feel like forgotten languages are the most tragic signs of a people going extinct.

Ebonics in southern african american culture being a prime example. Many american black people have no idea which part of africa their blood comes from, or the languages that were spoken in the region of the country, and because of this, there is a disconnect that leaves room for self-destructive and superficial cultures to take root.

Have you tried the non-nitro? Loses on texture but gains a lot of taste. Me though, my taste buds are so blasted from years of quadruple IPAs, I can't handle milk stouts anymore. Got to be drier, or bigger and more bitter to contrast with the sweetness.

Currently drinking pic related, local brewery-slash-former global pop icons. Not bad, but get your carbonation under control guys.

We're fucked, all of us, the whole world... fucked

Quick, I know something that will save you, get on your knees and drink this bumjuice!

You can also tell exactly where a person is from on their accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee_N3g4ORLk

But if you are a nigger it is not 100% that you will make a friend, lets be honest

BRITS OUT, NIGGERS IN!

>that mound

where is this and what is this strong yearning to set foot there...?

also, is Rally still big over there? I remember there being a huge mourning over the loss of McRae...

That's likely the down side. Ireland is too small to be making enemies. If a nig acts like a nig, it doesn't take long for word to get around. For example Micheal Collin's cousin was working for the Brits up in Dublin as a clerk and let word get out where brits would be before the orders got issued out.

>dat sweater lore
Thanks, eire user, I'm saving this post to my notepad so I can begin to compile a "shite tae do" list for when I arrive.

The the tombs at knowth 5500 years old. Rally is fairly big here and there's rally's on in different regions throughout the year but I've never been much into it myself.

It's a ring fort probably, they're everywhere in the damn country
My mum used to be a controller of ancient monuments I've been dragged around more ring forts, standing stones, cairns and fairy rings than I care to remember

They never show the difference between north ulster and south ulster. That particular nordie accent makes my ears bleed

I have a very nice fermanagh drawl. The Belfast and Derry accents are fucking awful tho

He's an American nigger though and if he's not loud and obnoxious and a complete dose of shite then he would be ok. An African nigger wouldn't make no Friends though as they're generally despised. This guy is probably pretty light skinned for a nigger if his Da is white and he black mother probably had a percentage of white in her too as master was fond of dipping his cock into sheboons back in the day and now a lot of the descendants of slaves have a percentage of European blood in them.

>bending a knee to the looming IPA menace
>not wanting your meal in a glass to taste as savory and sweet as rhubarb pie
lad...

All beer snobbery aside, I like different brews for different occasions. Cream, blonde, and wheat ales during hot and humid Floridan summers after a hard days work is a god send, but a good Chocolate Stout on a winter date or by myself at a show will always be cozy af

Americunt. Let me tell you a tale only locals know. To give you a small taste. Ever wonder how the leprechaun got its pot of gold?

Well Ireland im sure you know, has tons of myths and legends as we were pagans before Christianity darted in and fucked our kids and corrupted the meaning of halloween. Ireland has these things called fairy forts. Most fields still have them, they are a stacking of rocks for fairies to sleep in. Fairy folk are cheeky cunts but also fun loving. They usually dance from night to morning and morning to night. So naturally their shoes get worn out. To which the fairy folk would go to the leprechauns who would mend the shoes for them out of the kindness of their hearts. Now the fairies would pay them in gold, but seeing as Leps already have the power to grant wishes..that makes gold kind of useless to them. So Leps take the gold. But then they hide it and when ever it rains a rainbow appears off the reflection of where the gold is hidden. Thats how they get their gold.

Can anyone tell me what it's like to join GenID?
Is it just a right wing anti-fa or is it a serious organization with a proper power structure and long term plans?

>ring forts, standing stones, cairns and fairy rings than I care to remember

damn, that's some rich lore worth preserving to some extent. Tribal ethnicity is important.

Aye the Belfast accent is shitty af alright and the Derry one too when their trying to hard to sound like their from Derry. West Ulster accents are generally nice apart from Derry and I love the Ulster Scots dialect.

Right you are. He should be fine.
No one is going to be a cunt unless he is himself.

Of the name research I've done my father's line was intermixed a few generation back. I'm just a mutt, with reddish brown skin from my mother's native American lineage, west/north african slave stock existed on both sides.

I only get loud and obnoxious around people I know I can trust, and even then its out of jovial excitement. I usually keep to myself around people I'm not very acquainted with tho.

I meant to say if he's not a dose but generally Americans are complete doses.