Breaking: Pres. Trump to address the nation tomorrow night on Afghanistan

We're finally gonna grow a backbone and fuck up some dirty terrorists

BASED TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107
nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html?mcubz=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuck

He will announce a retreat from afghanistan.

screenshot this post.

bad idea, jews run the ISIS militia

Stargate in Afghanistan, we need control of it.

BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!

GLUMPF

He better be withdrawing troops.

Fuck off pussies

You sound like scared girls. We always wanted more strength.

Obama droned more niggers than cancer.

Trump won't do shit.

>WE DID IT AMERICA!WE SAVED THE MIDDLE EAS-

Lmao no. Can't let anyone else take control of the opium fields.

CIA drug runners in Afghan assisted by US Military. Why do you think RINOS like McCain and Lindsay are going crazy about keeping troops there?

SWEET!
IT'S GONNA BE LIKE GEORGE W BUSH ALL OVER AGAIN!

YAY NEOCONS! MAYBE IF WE'RE LUCKY WE'LL GET JOHN BOLTON TO REPLACE BANNON'S OLD POSITION!

fag

GUISE
TRUMP IS TOTALLY GOING TO EXPOSE 911 SO WE HAVE TO VOTE FOR HIM

If we want to support the moderate rebels in Syria, we should also support the Taliban in Afghanistan

They're basically exactly the same thing

AND south asia

>muhh CIA heroin fields

Nearly 80% of our opiates come from Mexico. It's literally more expensive to secure those opium fields with men and ship them overseas then it is to leave

I hope this isn't the shit that made Bannon resign. First I hear that the US are building a base in the Ukraine/Black Sea. Then the possibility that the US is going to to be fucking around in Afghanistan even more because it's near China, Iran and Russia. No. Just no. Fuck this shit if the Jews have won. And fuck you /leftypol/ shills for thinking we're the bad guys for being against this.

this tbqh

>we aren't warmongers
>fires bannon and now is going full kike
AYYYYY can't wait for him to say to his fellow burgers that them getting drafted to interfere once again with that muslim country's matters.
OY VEY

>BASED TRUMP
pack your shit sonny and don't try to dodge the draft. you will be away from your basement for a year or two. next shitposting will be from south-asian jungle or afganistan desert. have a nice day.

>tfw have a skin disease that could get me out

suck it, die for jews yourself

If he announces a troop increase, the administration has been forfeited to the globalists. A troop increase would just continue a never ending war.

Actually pull out or go hard and finish it, either is better than fucking around forever

He's also gonna talk about South Asia. Retreat from Afghanistan, first strike on North Korea.
screencap this

Boomer nationalist Trump aligning himself w/ Likud.

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107

He's going to announce Hillary in jail
screencap the post below mine.

USA GOING FULL WORLD POLICE

you guys told me drumpf was the president of peace...

MFW when leftists think its in their interests to stop those fighting political Judaism.

based le George Bush 2.0!

Ol Boomer's back to fight wars for Israel

It's how the end of the Soviet Union began.

>americans genuinely want to throw more of their men in that unwinnable war
Gotta feel bad for those families who have to grieve for their sons who die in that CIA war.

Check 'em. Hillary is going to Prison!

If its a modest increase I think its fine. Or leaving is fine with me too.

Really I trust his judgement based on his prior statements.

>having this much blind faith
Not a good idea.
Afghanistan is a trap, and sending more troops is doing nothing more than wasting american lives, and sending millions of dollars down the drain.

no that's where the opium poppy fields are.

>I trust his judgement
LMA...oh you're serious

I hope he also talks about opening an investigation into the President, Vice President, and other leaders of the terrorist organization Antifa

He is. I sure as fuck didn't trust Obama's judgement or Bush's judgement.

I would trust him based on his previous statements, but Bannon said that the presidency that we voted for is over. We'll see tomorrow it's 50/50 right now.

Thank you for the lolz, I will not let you down believe me.

THIS

SHUT DOWN THE CIA MR PRESIDENT

just have them executed. no need for an investigation.

>Already sank countless billions and stayed for 16 years without getting anything done except a lot of people dead for no reason, still seen as invaders

>gunna stay another 16 and see what happens

cuz dats Murica brah!!!!

I hope he announces indictments.

So I take it Hillary's indictment is off then?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he declined offer to send private army there, right?

>fuck up some dirty terrorists
>le everyone comes back dead or mentally deranged
THIS ISN'T WORKING. STOP IT.

when did he ever say he would indct hillary you shill

AYYYYY can't wait for your shithole to choose communism because "muh trump is ebil, we need a anti-usa president"

>Mike Pence cut his South American trip short to attend this meeting

Apparently it's another 4000 troops, there's around 8000 US troops there now with around 5000 NATO troops.

Though the addition to troops isn't really the news. What's the strategy here?

Trump is a neocon. Abandon ship.

>gotta get Eye-ran
>gotta get NK
>gotta keep fucking up Yemen
>gotta get Venezuela
>gotta surge in Afghanistan
>gotta stay in Syria

but Drumpf is based cuz he triggers SJWs, amirite MAGAPEDEZ????

This, let's hope he does the Blackwater plan. Get the boys home and throw a Tolkien amount of cash at them to keep them killing each other.

look how well that turned out for Obama and Iraq

HR mcmaster unilaterally blocked Prince from presenting his plan directly to POTUS at the camp david meeting Friday

The opiates are smuggled by the CIA into Russia through Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan to weaken it you inbred

LOL you're a scared little girl

grow up

/pol finally starts shilling neocon ideas. The circle is complete. So much for the red pill.

oh boy, i can't wait for trump to full neocon!

troops = immediate disavowal

Fuck a lefty and their muslim pets.

Just get 5 deferments like faggy Trump did

recognized.

At least it was the peaceful disintegration of the Soviet Union.
It could have turned Balkan wars x100 with nukes being thrown around by different factions.

Let Jew NeoCons run Afghanistan for all I care. Make a deal: they get all the wars they want but we get the Wall and RAISE act passed

>It's gonna be 'murika first
Sup Forums: Yeah ! Fuck you Obama ! Muh money muh economy first
>joke ! Deep state gotta earn its war money right guize ?
Sup Forums: Yeah Murika stronk ! FREEDUM FREEDUM

There's a lot of rare minerals and metals that supposedly exist underground.

nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html?mcubz=3

And Mexico gets its opiate supply from where exactly?

Is the opiate addiction epidemic in Europe tied to the takeover of Poppy fields by US troops a coincidence?

Opposite.... my sisters pilot husband is about to get deployed there. They've been talking about it for months. Had some sort of "spouse preparations" meeting last week.

That's all I know.

He will announce he is going to continue the policies of Bush and Obama even though he called them stupid for it.

oh babay
bumpin

AMERICA FIRST

= Afghanistan last
= no Afghanistan
= 0 soldiers 0 dollars to Afghanistan

ya...fuck this shit. Trump's turning out to be a neocon who has no control over the Republicans, like Bannon said. This plus the airstrikes in Syria. Not good, I'm losing respect for him

The Deep State won, and will always win.

(Sips tea)

afghans don't even know where America is. we have no business being there.

>we need more wars for neocon globalists

nobody gives a shit what this asshole says anymore except his tiny minority of supporters on the far right

That's not a backbone. It's a neocohen dick up your ass.

Good goy that's right. He's losing in the polls and won't win.

Oh wait that was 8 months ago. Welcome back from your coma, nigger

Shut up, lame austrian painter's cock sucker.

>yay Trump is gonna backtrack on his promises of a non-interventionist foreign policy and start more wars! Shadilay! PRAISE KEK!

Fuck off plebbit.

>start more wars

I'm sorry to inform you that we've been in Afghanistan for over 15 years. He inherited this war.

holy shit you amerifats are still in Afhanistan? WTF? I don't exactly live under a rock but this comes as a shock. And he may have inherited it but he can always give the order to pull out, faot.

He's staying, just like the neocons want. If he was leaving, he'd draw down slow and silent. This sucks.