How do we solve this problem?

How do we solve this problem?

Move to Japan

every one should become a neet.
western economy will collapse and the poor people will all go to china, because being in a western country wont be different from being in africa

That's just pushing the problem around

>Argentina

Every time

getting rid of whites is a fairy tale. when our backs are against a wall we will do something scary or at the very least clone ourselves a bunch somewhere. we already have the technology.

Worse, it's creating a problem since you'd be contributing to jap genocide.

Legalize slavery

send all social (((demokrats))) to Auschwitz

Nah, they have problems with birth rates, they'll be easy to breed out.
Too far away for blacks or muslims to follow us. Can't afford the plane ticket.

>Argentina
>white

Start work on making the Greenland tundra habitable

theres shitloads of land just waiting to be used and black people dont like cold places

Maybe just accept that worthy men don't get forcibly removed from their homelands by unworthy men?

Fuck off poser

Can't control our governments, as much as we'd like to believe it.

What do you think they're doing in New Swabia? They won't come back because there's still too many goys against it. But when that tide turns...

This is just reperations whitey.
The strong should help the weak.

We need to cure their stupidity with sperm donation eugenics.
They're all literally suffering from a disease, stupidity.

It's like polio. Stupidity needs to be cured, eradicated. We can do it with sperm.

Once they're hybridized, and their brains swell and grow in power, the third worlders will be able to build better civilizations and not need to flee them anymore.

sign me up

Oh yeah, japan is so happy.

>highest suicide rate in the world

Why not go full Lebensraum on Africa?

They also use the birth rate argument for our countries, you idiot.

unfortunately our religion prevents us from cloning and enhancing ourselves, which is why the Chinese are going to win.

Glad you're on board
The country is bigger than fucking Europe, it truly is a shame most of it is uninhabitable

that jpg gave me cancer

look at it at a globe not a mercator map.
I mean greenland is big - but not that big

Oh look is John Tyrone Lopez

That's irrelevant when you move so far away they can't follow you, fuckhead.

Shitpost on Sup Forums. That'll bring your birthrate up.

>it truly is a shame most of it is uninhabitable

Wait until global warming does its magic.

The Dutch will be the first forced to emigrate due to the rising seas.

>HELP NON-WHITES HAVE INVADED!
You let them in though, some were there first (Americas)
>BUT DAH JOOS DID THIS
bye

This temple will become a heap of rubble. All who pass by will be appalled and will scoff and say, ‘Why has the Lord done such a thing to this land and to this temple?’ 9 People will answer, ‘Because they have forsaken the Lord their God, who brought their ancestors out of Egypt, and have embraced other gods, worshiping and serving them—that is why the Lord brought all this disaster on them.’”

We are done. some parts of lisbon are already lost, scince our great politicians open the borders.

>we could just take the krusty krab and move it to the other side of the town
that won't solve the fact that the krusty krab is still there, bong...

Never before in history have so many white people been so eager to see their own race destroyed. I hate to admit it but whites are going the way of the dodo. They've become so degenerate that they fetishize racial suicide and want to see the legacy of their ancestors wiped away and replaced with African culture. Recent events here and in Europe have basically shown me that whites are going to die out and they'll do so enthusiastically.

South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguai are white.
Pic related.