Why do so many Americans here defend jew mark aka circumcision aka mutilation?

Why do so many Americans here defend jew mark aka circumcision aka mutilation?

Other urls found in this thread:

hydrafacial.com/
webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cognitive dissonance

they're secretly ashamed of it

Very few of us defend it.

because it doesnt matter a damn bit

Why do you think about Jewish penises?

I don't defend it. There just isn't anything I can do about it. American women tend to like it more so being uncut is kind of a stigma in itself now.

because foreskins taste delicious

>cosmetic ingredient

Because kikes control the minds of so many people. Spread memes that its good, sex makes people uncomfortable so they don't want to think about it. They don't question it. They just sign the consent papers so the hospitals can get kikebux selling foreskin. Gas now.

There's no such thing as being "uncut." That word means you were once cut but had it reversed.

And you decry women?

Easy

Doctors ask moms if they want to circumcise their kid shortly after birth. Most have no idea about the repercussions so they OK it

Young men who never had a say, aren't Jewish, now have to defend their careless parent's decision. Feel bad for them

>hospitals can get kikebux selling foreskin
who the fuck wants to buy that and why?

No they don't. They just do it any way and add it to the insurance bill unless the moms raise a fuss and sign a form to prevent it from happening.

Don't you understand how the Jews operate?

Foreskins make your dick look like some ugly deep sea worm imo. I'm glad I don't have that shit.

They use it for stem sell operation and cosmetics.

Kids under 35 don't know that circumcision in the USA has been common for a long fucking time. If you were raised catholic, you're cut.

It's not muh kike conspiracy, it's just the way things have been. Trust me, the Jews did not turn my foreskin into a rejuvenating eye lifting serum in 1970.

hydrafacial.com/

$90000 each foreskin wholesale, for face cream and cosmetic moisturiser. Even Opera advertises them.

Good goys

because they are good goys

Good Goy

mother sliced mine off at birth, kinda wish i could have had a choice.
To answer your question user we got jewed

t. Jew
Makes sense I guess. Still gross

>There's no such thing as being "uncut." That word means you were once cut but had it reversed.
yea everyone knows uncut diamonds are diamonds that were once cut but had that process reversed

dimwit

It's a kike dream. You're a shit Catholic if you think otherwise.

They did it to prevent Catholics from reproducing.

webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision

>just the way things have been

That kind of attitude doesn't belong in the modern world.

I don't see how it makes sense. It's a crime above and beyond all the muslim rape and the rest of it.

Google "foreskin industry"

>women want

if you were a woman you wouldn't know what you want and if you were a man she'd be getting it anyway. so don't argue like that.

I'm in south Texas and I've asked several parents including my own. All Mexican descent. They were asked beforehand

I'm sorry your parents didn't think twice before letting them fillet your infant penis

My parents only did it when I was 5 because some predatory doctor forced my foreskin back and told my parents I needed to be circumcised.

That's relatively new. It used to be basically an assumed line item.

Honestly I have no idea. Have any of you ever had a foreskin in your mouth? I used to be able to get the very tip of mine in my own mouth and it was almost a spiritual awakening. I've been obsessed with hot juicy foreskins ever since. So gay for them. Seriously pop one in your mouth it's texture and flavour is a real game changer. Full mast already, wow. That's the power of foreskins. Unbelievable.

cuz it's to late. they lost their manroastieflap at birth, so they stay horny all of the time because moving at all causes more wood than the national forest; and that's not gonna change for the foreskinnable future

The reason why women prefer cut dick in america is because most men are cut.
Therefore if you fucking retards stopped, women would like natural dicks.

Because they're dirty kikes who like to cut up children

It has nothing to do with Judaism, John Harvey Kellogg introduced it to prevent masturbation. It was part of the weird Victorian-era pseudoscience around sexual activity. Americans who still defend it do so because they don't know anything else.

Crime sometimes is rational. I would say that using spare parts of human body and making a profit out of them is rational.
It doesn't mean that it's moral or should be allowed.

>at 5
Do you remember it? That would have fucking sucked. Even the Jews agree that memories start to form at 3.

Trips speak.

I blame Kellogg more than the kikes, desu.

I'm cut, it doesn't deeply bother me, because mine was performed by an Asian MD who hated circumcision but advised it for chronic UTI's and adhesions that I had as an infant. He at least left me with a mostly intact frenulum.

I still plan on restoring, just to make sex better and save my chapped glans.

He was a Jew.

>not being able to suck your own dick
Fatass dicklet detected

It's not a "spare part." Did you sell off yours?

reminder that if jewtilation was beneficial either for health/hygiene or sexually/for attraction then we'd have evolved the foreskin away a long time ago.

Evolution literally proves that foreskins are better.

>In before the "its cleaner and i dont want dick cheese" argument that usually comes up in these threads

How about you clean your fucking dick like a normal human being. I wouldnt take my ears off to avoid washing behind them.

Ever been double stuffed?

I was put under and woke up with a bandage around my dick. My dad had to get cut for phimosis as well and I think they forced the foreskin back and it wouldn't retract again. Fucking hateful doctors.

Same old boring discussion about circumcision

He was a Seventh Day Adventist descended from the original New England colonists. And a eugenicist. What we'd call a white identitarian now. But believe whatever you want.

For the hospital performing this operation it is.

I think I was maybe 4 when I had to look at my father's chopped up dick when he took me in to the shower.

What the fuck is wrong with him that he had my dick chopped up? What cognisant male would do that to his son? We're not even fucking Jews.

it's been that way since before I remember and it's normal to me; besides there's nothing I can do about it now and I've had a lot of fun times with my mutilated penis

Except think twice before you pass it on to your own children maybe?

flag checks out

Circumcision is traditionalism at its worst.

TOIV'E!!!!!!!!

It's not traditionalism. It's slavery.

I love these threads.

Because they are Jews too

Oh boy, another user who's defensive about his anteater dick. Circumcision should be mandatory to avoid cases like this.

Probably after enough time, but it's so ingrained in our society at this point and you even have (((TV Shows))) making jokes about how weird and gross uncut dicks are. Pretty fucked up desu

t.uncut burger

Why are Jews so stupid?

Well...I thought it was clever

I think it's generally regarded as not very clever to want to cut your dick apart.

Jews cut the tips of their dicks off for one reason, to lessen the feeling and the urge to fuck 24/7. This has lead to their domination of most of the world, as well as higher IQ scores and respectful behaviour of jewish women by the men.
White people should be doing the same thing so that we may catch up to the true master race.

Only savages don't cut off the tip of their dick.

Their parents did it to them and they've possibly done it to their kids, so it can't be that bad - because they're good and loving parents and wouldn't do anything that's actually horrible to their kid. They did it, ergo it can't be bad

I think that's the logic

That's a very strange fetish

because to attack circumcision is to admit their penis is mutilated

Yeah Kosovo is independent now and circumcision is illegal in Serbia so remove us pls...

Name my fetish.

Imagine cutting the end of your son's dick off because you don't want him to enjoy himself. You burgers must truly hate yourselves. And to think you call us cucked.

bin those knives

wanting to handle shmocks

Jews love handling them. That's why they have mohels to collect them like Pokemons.

At least they don't cut their newborn's foreskins off with those knives.

The go-to excuse for cutfags is "hygiene". There was an episode of (((Seinfeld))) where the only person who was anti-circumcision was goofy-ass Kramer.

>wanting to have sex

>tfw restoring foreskin
I am trying my best but I know I can never be natural again.

Fuck my parents, how the fuck did they think it was acceptable to mutilate my dick when I was a newborn? How the fuck could they do that to me?

That's why they're part & parcel with female genital mutilation as well? I don't the knife bins are working.

βἒcᾴὖςε τhἓγ λὄνὲ τhἓῖr cΰckἓrγ

There's plenty of Muslim Serbs in the Sanjak though. You don't need Shiptars for this. And Kosovo JE Srbija anyway.

FGM is gender equality.

Your dad like it and your mom was a slut.

Stockholm Syndrome

The leaf strikes again

They were just doing what society pressured them into doing. The propaganda is real.

Thankfully my dad was at least based enough to not want his sons circumcised. You always have the opportunity to break the cycle yourself. Just make sure you redpill your woman on the matter, because I'm convinced that they're the main reason it still happens.

take that shitty thread back to Sup Forums

That's correct. I'll pass up the ones who are sewn up because that's a little too much for me, but any one of them who has a clit or whatever forget it.

It's a turn-off if they enjoy it. Ambulatory wombs or bust.

It used to be a thing when they were born. You just happen to live at a time when Americunts realize it is not.

it says 20-80% there are only 3% Muslims in Serbia and they do it illegally