Ama

Ask a Democrat anything.

Did you choose to be retarded? Or is it just a genetic thing?

Are you aware that you need to change your platform desperately or are you OK with never winning an election ever again?

How's life with a mental illness? Have you been able to get it checked out? What have the doctors said? Good news? Or are you doomed to eternal retardation?

I'm not retarded but I assume you are since you posted a literal hate symbol.

It's going much better now. I started taking Zoloft and trileptal for my bipolar disorder. I'm currently not taking anything for my gad or ptsd. I am starting hrt soon. My appointment is tomorrow.

do you like cock

Personally I don't want to change a single thing but I recognize that others might want to. That is fine with me as long as the changes aren't too drastic. Anything is better than having Trump/Pence for another four years. I just happen to like the platform as is.

your carbon footprint is atrocious. Why haven't you saved humanity by killing yourself yet?

On a scale from 3 to 8, how old were you when your dad started fucking your asshole?

Yeah it's alright. I just don't like using my own.

I take some steps to reduce my carbon footprint.

My dad was abusive toward me but never sexually abusive.

Does the 2018 Senate election scare you?

Yes. I'm hoping we can flip the house. At the very least I am hoping the Dems can pick up a few seats in the senate and make serious in roads in the house. 2020 looks brighter imo.

>I'm not retarded but I assume you are since you posted a literal hate symbol.
If you think a frog is a hate symbol, YOU ARE RETARDED.

>never sexually abusive.
Oh, okay, so you feel like he cheated you, huh? heheeh
I'm sure you've been catching up on all the sodomy you missed out on as child.

Lol no I don't feel like he cheated me. I have received anal sex as an adult. I was molested as a kid but not by my father.

>I was molested as a kid
I know.

What states do you think will flip for dems