If Trump attempted to break down the government to the point of non-existence/rubber stamp and declare himself king for...

If Trump attempted to break down the government to the point of non-existence/rubber stamp and declare himself king for life, would you still support him?

Yeah

He's a 70-year-old fat fuck he might die before his term is over anyway

Yeah sure. He's 70. He's going to be Pres until 2024 anyway what's a couple more years?

Yes!
Especially then.

ALL HAIL EMPEROR DONALD TRUMP.

fuck off leaf. Trudeau is a little dickless boy that will tremble when he sees the masculinity of our emperor

No, and Trump wouldn't do that. He knows it would violate everything worthwhile about the country. It's the deep state CIA shitstains that have no respect for democracy and rule of law.

Of course.

Trump IS the messiah.

Israel will be no more.

>king

Emperor, filthy heretic.

You people are fucking anti-american. Our ancestors literally bled and died to escape monarchy and you cucks would bring it back cause you think his irl shitposting is funny

Of course. Dumb question.

fuck Israel you kike.

>cant refute my point
>calls me a kike when my whole family is as white as snow

Fuck off and study history.

>king for life
>king
>for life
That's a concept never heard of before. I'm all for it.

In 2016 I would have.

Now, not so much.

Given he's manipulated entirely at this point by neocons and Ivanka, no that sounds like a terrible idea.

*shakes hands vigorously*

yes, Trump is a messenger of God

You kieks are so butthurt. But you never think about anyone else. Maybe if you did Trump wouldnt have decided this.

Israel will be no more.

ancap here, fuck yes, i voted for him to watch the chaos, hail satan

no because then you start having more king's for life and most of the time they are not good

Not gonna lie, I was definitely a Bernie Bro before the election but after seeing how tactically gifted Donald is, now I'm a Trump Missile.

Are you fucking kidding me? I would be trying to into his upper echelon.

America is dead and you killed it. Pardon me for not lowering myself to necrophilia.

Honestly I don't even consider these people to be American anymore. They are literally spitting on the graves of our fore fathers, they are spitting on the graves of every soldier who has died fighting and defending this country from this sort of dictatorship / fascism bullshit. These people are literal human garbage.

>Implying it makes a lick of difference at this point
At least the rulers will be out in the open.

It's funny because I don't consider you to be an American either red.

OP, when you see a cop arresting a criminal, do you think that they are breaking society and declaring themselves warlords?

No

Only if he promises to go to war with Israel

Yeah, let's get violent towards them, let's punch them in the face when we see them on the street! It's good that the police are cracking down on these degenerates who are hurting our great country. We should get together and attack all the right wingers we know and destroy their businesses in one fell swoop, we could call it the Night of the Long Knives because we attacked them all at once. Then we could take their businesses off them and seize their assets, force them into ghettos. Make them wear a symbol in public so everyone can identify them as horrible subhumans. We should put them in camps and force them into labour while mistreating them. They're only animals after all, and then we should exterminate them off the face of the earth by executing them in various ways and burning the bodies or stuffing them in mass graves. Then we'd be triumphant, and ensure that the Holocaust never happens again!
Wait, what?...

Mass arrest of Congress starts next week.

Yup.

THE TRUTH SHALL LIGHT THE WORLD. GOD IS ON OUR SIDE.

>implying fighting nazis with oppressive beliefs is the same as scapegoating jews
oh Sup Forums

true user

Let me spell it out for you primates.
>45 will be reelected in2020
>Pence will be 46, two term madman
>2032 The US will see its first female potus, 8 year Joan of arc
>2040 King Barron
it ogre left, you swung the pendulum so far that it is a literal wrecking ball swingin back.

You're funny because most of America in the 1930's supported Nazi Germany. WW2 was a jewish war, and Americans died for jews, not for America.

Saying that, I wouldn't support King Trump either because that's just stupid. I like having a Republic.

Naw,
Trump wouldn't do that.
Only way he'd be king is if the people made him king.
And he would enjoy that happening, no doubt.
No,
Trump wants to bring back the rule of law for all Americans. No matter who you are.
The establishment wants him dead for it.

Yes, I hope he declares martial law and institutes a crowned republic. Hail the God Emperor!

FUCK ISRAEL THE JEWS HAVE BEEN NAMED.

>implying fighting nazis with oppressive beliefs is the same as scapegoating jews
No, I'm implying that the systematic dehumanisation of Jews by the Nazis and encouragement of violence against them is similar to the dehumanisation and encouragement of violence against people with conservative beliefs. It's the same frenzied brainwashing that leads ethics professors to assault otherwise peaceful people with a potentially deadly steel bike lock. That leads to people covering their faces and marching in their thousands against what turns out to people 20 mooks in a bandstand. Large scale riots against an enemy that may not even exist. Tarring anyone who is remotely right of center as being equal to LiterallyHitler. You yourself called them "literal human garbage". Every life has value. No one deserves to be assaulted with deadly force because of what you think they believe, especially when they are not actively being violent or hateful themselves.

Try and point out where I called anyone 'literal human garbage', because I didn't.

If you're not being violent or hateful, sure. People walking around talking about genocide or ethnic cleansing, waving around actual nazi flags and saying "heil trump" in a clear homage to hitler, they are pretty fucked in the head and hateful, I would say. When you preach that you want violent things to happen to the society you live in you really shouldn't be surprised if people want to return the favor. Crying 'oppression', 'muh free speech' is such a cop-out it's laughable. It's like someone going around telling people he's going to murder them and defending it with 'well, he hasn't literally murdered a person yet, so let's just wait and see how this pans out'.

>Try and point out where I called anyone 'literal human garbage', because I didn't.
Whoops, I assumed you were the guy who I was originally replying to, You're not even the same flag. My bad. Yes there are a few morons at these rallies with Swastikas throwing salutes, but the majority aren't, and while I'm annoyed that in the very limited video footage and photographs of them we don't see anyone calling them out I would sincerely hope that they did get shade for doing those things off camera and will get called out by conservatives if they try to do the same thing in future rallies. I would describe these people as hateful and misguided, but I would say the same about the violence I have seen in the ranks of anti-fa, and while the right wingers get pulled over the coals (mostly rightly so) for violence that comes from their side, the leftists seem to be able to riot and assault to their hearts content and the media doesn't peep about it, instead it almost praises their persistence at 'standing up to Nazis'.

I guess punching people because you don't like blacks or jews or w/e vs. punching people because you don't like that they're hateful is portrayed a bit differently in the media. There's a reason why shows like Dexter were popular, and it's not because people want to root for a murderer. Mind you, not every instance of violence from the antifa is justifiable, obviously, but it's hard to shed tears when genuine assholes get beat up. If some douchenozzle antifa was going around just harrassing people and looking for fights and got his shit kicked in I'd be lol'ing at that too. It's all about perceived justice, and when perceptions and reality actually line up, it's pretty hilarious.