This Snopes article suggests that the White Nationalists/Nazis/KKK are currently more dangerous than Anti-Fa...

This Snopes article suggests that the White Nationalists/Nazis/KKK are currently more dangerous than Anti-Fa. According to the included video, 74% of terrorism in the past 10 years has been perpetrated by Right-Wing groups and 2% by Left-Wing groups.

Your thoughts?

snopes.com/2017/08/17/are-antifa-and-the-alt-right-equally-violent/

Other urls found in this thread:

ethicsalarms.com/2016/12/22/ethics-quiz-the-truth-about-snopes/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
theblaze.com/news/2017/08/20/white-house-petition-formally-recognize-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/
google.com/search?q=g20 antifa&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5team2ObVAhVl0YMKHVwkDhEQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=891
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big if true

>Snopes

Is there a fact-checking site you would recommend to me to check muh facts? I like to have un-biased information

I guess you can count Isis as right wing being ultra conservative and all. So right wing woman don't have rights.

I dunno how they came up with the number or if they are including Islamic terror, I kind of assumed they put Islamic terror into the rest of the 24% left over from the two numbers.

snopes was fun 15 years ago. the kikes behind it turned it into a shitty pseudo news site with other kikes writing SJW shit in order to get more views.

it's probably working as well.

>Your thoughts?
I'm guessing it's based on that study by the (((ADL))). But it's deeply flawed to say the least, the glaring example is they lump shooters into the "right wing" section even though there was never any actual political motivation attached to the shooting, instead they take people that have some right wing beliefs AND killed some people and assume that the right wing beliefs lead to the shootings. It's almost like they have a narrative to push.

Around the time the "fake news" hysteria bit them back, the Mainstream Media realized they had to rely on another tactic to make the public compliant with the information they provide: enter the Fact Checkers.

ethicsalarms.com/2016/12/22/ethics-quiz-the-truth-about-snopes/

Snopes, Politifact, etc. are websites with ties to liberal and globalist institutions, though they pretend to maintain a neutral and objective, so they can claim some sort of authority.

Your opinion therefore becomes an opinion, but a fact-check is unquestionable. It's the same reason why BBC and other news stations bluntly lie in their reports. They're thinking in the long-term, for academic purposes. What they write is what becomes history, not what you know.

Islam isn't the same as right wing america.
Alt-right isn't right wing america either, hence the "alt-" prefix.

But here's the thing, nobody cares. Everyone involved knows these things but it doesn't matter.

Truth is dead.

that 74% must be the right wing groups the FBI manages to thwart in the nick of time

I don't disagree with you there. I could easily see how a crazy shooter who happened to vote for Trump, lumped into being a Right-Wing terrorist group, could be put into that 74%.

What I'm not sure of is where they are putting Islamic terror. Someone pointed out that they are indeed Conservative, but I figured they would be put in with the remaining 24%.

It is surprising that Left-Wing terror only counts for 2%. I figured like, anti-animal cruelty people were more active. Has Anti-Fa killed anyone? I Googled that and couldn't find anything.

>Snopes
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The thing about statistics is that you can focus on whatever factor there is and omit information, in order to advance your narrative.

Never ever ever underestimate people's capacity to be comfortable with double standards when it comes to relaying information. It's not about confirmation bias, it's about deliberately misleading you into reaching their same conclusions, while they keep patting you on the back for being a brave soldier who questions everything and does his own research.

I asked someone else for an alternative fact-checking website, like a truly un-biased one or Right-Leaning one. I want to get more perspective. Do those even exist?

I see what you're saying and I've thought something similar, after all, Islamism is pretty fucking right wing. I'm wondering if they've just filtered out the white people, and decided that only whites can be right wing terrorists. But I'm not sure.

Do you think the FBI website would be putting better statistics up now that Trump is in office? I'm looking for sourced information, good information.

>snopes
kys tbqh famalamadingdong

apparently I am still too newfag to cross-board tho

Yeah I don't know either. It's really irritating to try and find out accurate stats not knowing what sites you can trust. I was wondering about the FBI website, if that would be a good place to search since there's a new party in office.

I didn't ask about this article for a "kys" answer, faggot. I am looking for information and opinions on statistical numbers.

>74% of terrorism in the past 10 years has been perpetrated by Right-Wing groups and 2% by Left-Wing groups

there is no study that confirms this

name one nazi terrorist from the last 10 years that isn't dylan roof (who wasn't even politically motivated)

Can you suggest alternative fact-checking sites?

>snopes
Nice meme

Well they'll have to change their tone if one of those groups is officially classified as a terrorist group

petitions.whitehouse(DOT)gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Ugh you are assuming I'm here to argue and that I'm a Liberal. Read my other replies. Looking for accurate statistics and alternative fact-checking sites here.

I appreciate your honesty, but for real snopes is 100% kikery. Honestly if they say anything, the opposite is more likely to be true.

Compare antifa "protests" (rioting) to right wing protests and marches.
You really aren't so helpless you need others to do that for you, right?

obviously false to anyone paying attention. Alt-Fa was doing all the raping.

Certainly not helpless, but when I google "has anti-fa killed anyone" I get no information just articles about who anti-fa is and what they stand for.
Most I can find shows that Anti-Fa "doesn't hold their own rallies" but just shows up when Right-Wing rallies occur.
So I'm here looking for everyone's thoughts on the best information from websites they use to find stats they can trust. I wanted a wide variety of options but there doesn't seem to be that many, sadly.

theblaze.com/news/2017/08/20/white-house-petition-formally-recognize-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/

This article quotes about anti-fa killing people but there is no source I can find for that, so I'm still kinda stuck here.

Joogle isn't very hard to use my dude
G20 is a prime example of those faggots.
google.com/search?q=g20 antifa&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5team2ObVAhVl0YMKHVwkDhEQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=891

Wonder what those numbers look like when you discount Islamic Fundamentalism.

Pictures are helpful, but I wanted statistics and numbers, too. I need this for a paper and pics won't count as sources.

I wonder, too.

The truth is that Trump was elected to prevent a civil war. The lefties don't have the capability to commit the same kind of attacks that the right does.

The majority of political terrorism is from left leaning communist and anarchist groups.

They count every random killing as a "terrorist" attack.

Yeah and Eco-Terrorism groups, too, I would imagine.

Let me just simply ask everyone:

>What fact-checking sites do you trust for your information?
>What news outlets do you trust for your information?

>Dylan Roof is 74% of all terrorist attacks

These people are cancer. Never forget the names of these "journalists". One day they'll be asked why they participated in anti-white propaganda and they will not have a satisfactory answer.