What are these mythical jobs that only immigrants would do?

What are these mythical jobs that only immigrants would do?

In school whenever we talked about immigration's pros and cons, the pros would always be

>They do the jobs we won't do

Like what exactly I can't think of a single job a European person wouldn't do.

Or North American or any kind of Anglo for that matter.

Mostly picking vegtables and cleaning toilets.

Translation: wages were kept artificially low and we got wise that it costs more to work there than to do nothing.

Thats just an argument from retards who dont understand economics
>but without mexicans who would be the gardeners?

People in this country are really lazy. Even with record numbers of immigrants coming in each year we still have plenty of jobs available, just British people won't take them. CEO of Dominoes came out and said that they have plenty of pizza delivery jobs available but no British people are willing to do it.

>What are these mythical jobs that only immigrants would do?

Im in Canada and work as a landscaper in a rural area. It would piss me the fuck off if we let some immigrants come and take my job because people think we don't want to do it.

We already have migrant labour at harvest season to help when we need it, it's a system that already fuckin works if you actually stepped outside the city and see how the real world works.

I hate this lie of "they do jobs we don't do". It's just millennials throwing a shit fit about not getting a comfy easy job for their first time.

Your not gonna pick strawberries lad are you?

Better response would be to increase wages, but the company is only trying to make a profit they don't care about a silly political agenda. It therefore makes sense for them to want to employ immigrants for minimum wage

>we need more jobs
>but we also need foreigners to take our jobs

the cognitive dissonance is staggering

>willing to do it
You mean they won't pay enough to survive without living in a house with 10 sources of income?

I'm sure some people who are unemployed and in a pinch would gladly pick strawberries.
Plus, if every immigrant dropped dead today a white person would create a super efficient machine for picking strawberries at %100,000 efficiency.

Also

>inequality is high!
>but let's exploit more immigrants

It's not the jobs but the pay and benefits that American citizens expect out of any job they work. Illegals will work for below minimum wage and won't threaten to unionize thus making business cheaper for both their employer and the consumer.

I've seen British cleaners, they obviously do toilets too. We don't hire foreigners just to clean toilets.

>jobs that only immigrants do

local news articles seem to this it's janitors and fast food workers

that's about it

while that might be true a lot of those workers aren't immigrants either

All of my bin men are White.

>fortune.com/2017/08/08/immigration-worker-shortage-rotting-crops/

Immigration is ba-

What they mean is whites won't do the job for slave wages so your limes are only 50 cents

Who do you think picks them now? You straight up talking out of your fantasy ass there's plenty of White farmers.

suicide bombing for instance

Trash picking, toilet cleaning, domestic servitude, cab driving,farming etc.
Entry level jobs for very unqualified people, they can't hope to compete with educated or highly qualified europeans.
At least that is the propaganda that i keep hearing over here

There is a thing called minimum wage. That's jut not a n argument any more.

In the eastcoast of US immigrants work as home attendants caring for the elderly, or nannies, or housekeepers. Jobs that people could do for themselves if they had more time and jobs that could easily be given to Americans if they spent more money. Its mostly women, and the kids of these women squeak out whatever living they can cause they aren't really needed in the economy.

I'm the child of one such immigrant btw,

house cleaning, picking fruit, fighting in the arena

I noticed seasonal workers for farms came up a lot with the EU referendum, but has anyone ever seen these jobs advertised anywhere? No shit you can't find british people to do them when you don't even bother advertising the job here and go straight to advertising in some balkan shithole.

I'm a white American who has picked cucumbers, worked as a maid, worked in a poultry-processing plant, worked in restaurants and factories. My $250K/yr salary boss worked in tobacco fields from age 6 to college graduation. White people fucking wirk from childhood. This "jobs Americans won't do" meme is BS unless you're talking about multi-generational welfare naggers. Even the millionaires I know had their kids working 16 hr days on farms and construction sites. It is how you get the drive to succeed.

how the FUCK will artificially increased wages fix the problem

>wages are now higher
>company can't afford shitskins on higher minimum wages let alone entitled locals
>they either downsize, reduce people's working hours, fire people, make goods cost more, or just go out of business from too much inflated costs as mandated by the gov

now more people will have less hours, less work, less jobs, less employment, all while everything is more expensive. So more people go on welfare, drain tax money, and then the supply runs out and the system collapses

fuck!

I don't get it. There's a shortage of jobs but a shortage of workers. Don't give me that shit about Brits being too smug to work in farms, I think people would rather have the money than live off £57 a week and not be able to do anything.

you lazy fucking moslems sure as shit won't. in fact, what the fuck do you people even do?

>use your own car
>paid under minimum wage
Yeah no wonder no one gives a shit about that.

When my dad was younger (or even just 15-20 years ago), being a janitor or even just a cleaner paid out the ass because not only is it an incredibly boring and shit job, but because no one wanted to do it.

Now, with tons of cheap and easy labour flooding into countries willing to do it for nothing, the wage has gone down massively. That's why no real person wants to do those job anymore, because fucking Tuco from Mexico will do it for $3 an hour, which is $2.50 more than he was making in Mexico.

Picking oranges would be so much better than my job.

Things will just have to cost more.
I say we bite the bullet now, at least it will be a hindrance to illegals.
Once illegals grow in number and start unifying they were demand higher pay anyway.
So fuck them, hire Americans at minimum wage, healthy people will start paying $10 for a gallon of orange juice, and Mexicans will fuck off to some other country.

Exactly so employing immigrants is the only solution since British people want to be paid more

I worked on farms while going to college. My duty was to make sure the mexicans TFW didn't slack.

you know how hard it is to hand out cash in hand for work?

Basically its this
>A zoo needs a person to shovel shit.
>Tom doesnt want to shovel shit for cheap
>Government imports people to shovel shit, and pays them less to do it
>Supply of workers for cheap, outweighs people who wont accept less pay, labor becomes really cheap thanks to people who do it for nothing
>Job market and pay goes to shit
Or
>Tom doesnt want to shovel shit
>Shit piles up
>CEO either has to pay Tom more or shovel shit himself
>Tom can get a better pay shoveling shit, or deal with the constant smell of shit from the zoo.
Overall, stop hiring cheap illegals to do stuff so others realize that they have to play a part in holding up society, or they learn the hard way when shit begins to pile up.

You keep saying that but you don't seem to understand that many many jobs pay minimum wage like doorman, waiter, construction, driver. You telling me people would do these but they wouldn't clean or pick crops?

Well they could be used as tools of the government to intimidate and kill the non complient population groups.

We don't mind working for low wages as long as your country offers more opportunities and luxuries than the shitholes we come from. :)

Enjoy your vegetables, Edward.

>increase the bottom rung's income
>by decreasing the top and middle rungs' income
>monetary supply thus gross purchasing power the same
>prices increase for no reason

Yeah... No. You have enough Israeli Yachts already Mr. Noseberg. It's time to let the wealth trickle down to the roots.

It's a ploy to drive down wages.

Not sure about bongland or leafistan, here in the US unless you are just god awfully slow or have shit service then you make in the neighborhood of $15/hour after tips.
Only downside is you work part time hours

The wages dropped when illegals came in. Saw it in the construction industry. Trim carpenters who would make $22+/hr started making $12 to $15 because they started competing with the slave labor rates. All the white people I knew in construction left to do other things because they no longer could make a living. Illegals have killed wages. The truth is, companies don't want to pay what they should because an illegal will do it much cheaper. Pay what the job is actually worth and you will not have any issues getting people to do it.

>wanting higher wages makes you entitled
Oy vey goyim

Ahmed get tendies and housing on your tax dime.
You starve in a trailer while he shoots you at night.
You work your ass off and get taxed half.
Ahmed gets his wage by crossing his arms.