When did you realize that when someone from /pol says they have been redpilled, they actually stepped into ideology?

When did you realize that when someone from /pol says they have been redpilled, they actually stepped into ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marx's_theory_of_human_nature
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2442513
snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> /pol
get dropped fag
r
o
p
p
e
d

Everything is ideology numbnuts

yea pretty much anything you dont study and observe yourself, youre choosing to believe. We dont actually know shit.

It is not sufficient just to criticise Political Correctness. It tolerates a certain amount of
criticism, even gentle mocking. It does so through no genuine tolerance for other points
of view, but in order to disarm its opponents, to let itself seem less menacing than it is.
The cultural Marxists do not yet have total power, and they are too wise to appear
totalitarian until their victory is assured.

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

So if everything is ideological, in the psychological sense of constructing reality around certain completely emotional stances, is there an escape?

In the long run, the most direct method of defeating the inquisitors of political
correctness is simply to stand up to them. Individual acts of defiance often entail serious
risks: students can face star-chamber proceedings that are humiliating and demoralising
while faculty can lose their bids to receive tenure. But every act of resistance causes a
ripple, encouraging others to stand up to ideological intimidation.

The parallels between the old, economic Marxism and cultural Marxism are evident.
Cultural Marxism, or Political Correctness, shares with classical Marxism the vision of a
“classless society,” i.e., a society not merely of equal opportunity, but equal condition.
Since that vision contradicts human nature – because people are different, they end up
unequal, regardless of the starting point – society will not accord with it unless forced.
So, under both variants of Marxism, it is forced. This is the first major parallel between
classical and cultural Marxism: both are totalitarian ideologies. The totalitarian nature of
Political Correctness can be seen on campuses where “PC” has taken over the college:
freedom of speech, of the press, and even of thought are all eliminated.

The second major parallel is that both classical, economic Marxism and cultural Marxism
have single-factor explanations of history. Classical Marxism argues that all of history
was determined by ownership of the means of production. Cultural Marxism says that
history is wholly explained by which groups – defined by sex, race, religion and sexual
normality or abnormality – have power over which other groups.

The third parallel is that both varieties of Marxism declare certain groups virtuous and
others evil a priori, that is, without regard for the actual behaviour of individuals.
Classical Marxism defines workers and peasants as virtuous and the bourgeoisie (the
middle class) and other owners of capital as evil. Cultural Marxism defines all minorities,
what they see as the victims; Muslims, Feminist women, homosexuals and some
additional minority groups as virtuous and they view ethnic Christian European men as
evil. (Cultural Marxism does not recognise the existence of non-Feminist women, and
defines Muslims, Asians and Africans who reject Political Correctness as evil, just like
native Christian or even atheist Europeans

The fourth parallel is in means: expropriation. Economic Marxists, where they obtained
power, expropriated the property of the bourgeoisie and handed it to the state, as the
“representative” of the workers and the peasants. Cultural Marxists, when they gain
power (including through our own government), lay penalties on native European men
and others who disagree with them and give privileges to the ”victim” groups they
favour. Affirmative action is an example.

Finally, both varieties of Marxists employ a method of analysis designed to show the
correctness of their ideology in every situation. For classical Marxists, the analysis is economic. For cultural Marxists, the analysis is linguistic: deconstruction. Deconstruction
“proves” that any “text,” past or present, illustrates the oppression of Muslims, women,
homosexuals, etc. by reading that meaning into words of the text (regardless of their
actual meaning). Both methods are, of course, phony analyses that twist the evidence to
fit preordained conclusions, but they lend a ‘scientific” air to the ideology.

These parallels are neither remarkable nor coincidental. They exist because Political
Correctness is directly derived from classical Marxism, and is in fact a variant of Marxism.
Through most of the history of Marxism, cultural Marxists were “read out” of the
movement by classical, economic Marxists. Today, with economic Marxism dead, cultural
Marxism has filled its shoes. The medium has changed, but the message is the same: a
society of radical egalitarianism enforced by the power of the state.

>publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

FUCKIN FA66OT

Being redpilled used to mean you were educated and could incorporate uncomfortable truths without letting it destroy you. Now it's just a synonym for right wing retardation, a neologism for edgy isolated 20 year olds walking around like they just woke up from the fucking Matrix and think they're better than everyone else.

One of conservatism’s most important insights is that all ideologies are wrong. Ideology
takes an intellectual system, a product of one or more philosophers, and says, “This
system must be true.” Inevitably, reality ends up contradicting the system, usually on a
growing number of points. But the ideology, by its nature, cannot adjust to reality; to do
so would be to abandon the system.

Therefore, reality must be suppressed. If the ideology has power, it uses its power to
undertake this suppression. It forbids writing or speaking certain facts. Its goal is to
prevent not only expression of thoughts that contradict what “must be true,” but thinking
such thoughts. In the end, the result is inevitably the concentration camp, the gulag and
the grave.

But what happens today to Europeans who suggest that there are differences among
ethnic groups, or that the traditional social roles of men and women reflect their different
natures, or that homosexuality is morally wrong? If they are public figures, they must
grovel in the dirt in endless, canting apologies. If they are university students, they face
star chamber courts and possible expulsion. If they are employees of private
corporations, they may face loss of their jobs. What was their crime? Contradicting the
new EUSSR ideology of “Political Correctness.”

It is interesting that in your sayings about ideology you chose marxism as your example. I do agree that most people who call themselves marxist nowadays are completely brain washed and lost the point of the original attempt at analyzing your surroundings in an as most as possible impartial way.
Do you have any specific arguments towards marxist original theory?

Roughly when the Matrix came out

But isn't the right just as into ideological misbeliefs as the left?

It is against the human nature. The theories are flawed unless you eradicate all humans. It may work with robots, but not with humans. You can't predict the economic future, and that is what Marxism would need. So I consider all Marxists Transhumans and free to shot
Of course it is true. Ideology is always a closed believe system that resolves around paradigms who are non dynamic. With Popper, when even just one point of an ideology is falsified it ceases to exist. The problem with you communists is, that you assume that humans are either robots or ants, what is not the case. Look at your teeth and tell me, that you are not an omnivore tribalist who competes for resources

>they actually stepped into ideology
Yours?

The main lesson of marx's analysis wasn't to predict the future but to understand the present so we can better it.

The biggest problem with what you have been saying throughout the thread is that I don't seem to understand what you think about this except for all thinking about the outside world is wrong because it goes through the mind of a biased human and that you find it particularly on nowadays mainstream left.

unironically saying hitler was a misunderstood genius

When did you realize that Sup Forums is satire

No, they accepted someone else's ideology as their own, without even knowing it

It is satire until the whole population gets renovated and keep it on, believing it as true.
There are a lot of people here that actually believe the joke.

Nigger show your flag. If it is not eastern european, you have no right to even have an opinion. If you came here to convince Sup Forums of collectivism you are 15 years too late.

Enjoy being hunted down by """fascist""" police and anti marxists. Again, we don't consider your kind human, your words don't mean anything, your arguments are based on ONE! Theory ONE! Paradigm, that denies history and biology. Spam as much as you like, the end is already defined. You will die by our hands or the hands of those who took Marx drunken feverdreams a bit too far. enjoy your final days

this

Or rejected someone else’s ideology, with or without knowing it.

Always knew. Even before pic related, that ideology are cancer for the mind.

I'm portuguese, I have replied throughout the thread with my flag. Just chose that won because I thought it went against what you were saying. How can you talk about ideology the way you did and still write that last reply?
I'm not sure if you're joking.

Yes, I'm talking about most redpill threads in pol.

It's "steeped" you stupid piece of shit

That actually works even better than stepped.

READ (at least the Introduction)
btw, you are that kind of idiot that thinks
muahhh we had fascism it was sooooo bad, Lets be communists. I bet that's why so many of your country mates """"fled"""" to the capitalist countries of western europe as """"Guest workers"""". I have no time for bots like you.

>publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

Dude, I'm not communist, get over it, I just chose the flag because it would piss you off.
You seemed intelligent enough to have a conversation with until you took me for someone I am not. If you think you are right you shouldn't need this kind of non argument.

I took a look at the pdf, didn't really read much because it seems like shit. It is trying the same you were saying was negative in Marx's analysis except from a right stand view. You make no sense, think about it.

>It is against the human nature.

Jesus wept

It's easy to point out a their flaws when history has done that for you.

the amazing thing is they actually didn't take it into account, they just never realized it because they were far up their own asses with the ton of shit books they wrote

>I just chose the flag because it would piss you off.
Like you're choosing your arguments?

That also applies to capitalism.

>they just never realized it because they were far up their own asses with the ton of shit books they wrote

How I can tell you have not read even a single one of these books.

>.the amazing thing is they actually didn't take it into account

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marx's_theory_of_human_nature

You must be 18 to post here.

I simply made a reference to how obvious it is that when someone says they have been redpilled they actually got into someone else's subjective and unhelpful point of view and identified with that.
From then on an idiot came along and said some gibberish that had to be addressed.

What is your understanding of human nature?

Blacks are dumber than other races;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
>Microcephalin (MCPH1) is a gene that is expressed during fetal brain development. Certain mutations in MCPH1, when homozygous, cause primary microcephaly—a severely diminished brain
>A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (any time between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the most common form of microcephalin throughout the world except Sub-Saharan Africa
>Haplogroup D may have originated from a lineage separated from modern humans approximately 1.1 million years ago and later introgressed into humans

Let's get technical;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2442513

Orange is AA, green is AC, and blue is CC. The three letter codes can be read here;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)

YRI, LWK and MKK are all African populations, and ASW is the acronym for American blacks.

If you look at pic related, you can see that CC only exists in Africans.

Only homozygotic Africans express microcephaly, but the point is that the CC homozygote genotype only exists in African populations. The low IQ's of every sub-Saharan African country is the evidence required to prove that blacks are clincally retarded, and that the C allele is associated with low IQ - as you can see, AC is also almost entirely limited to the African populations.

>actually got into someone else's subjective and unhelpful point of view and identified with that.
Or got out of one.
>From then on an idiot came along and said some gibberish that had to be addressed.
Are you sure that wasn't you?

There are also a lot of retarded whites, do you want to get rid of those too?

That is right, if I was talking about the general idea of a redpill.
You are making no arguments.

> if I was talking about the general idea of a redpill.
Are you? Or are you just here "because it would piss you off"?
>You are making no arguments.
This is an imageboard. I am blowing you the fuck out.

Zen Buddhism