Chris Cantwell's last Radical Agenda?

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/20/radical-agenda-ep343-hopefully-not-last/

> Tomorrow I’m more than likely going to find myself in a cage facing decades in prison.
> Presuming I make bail, I hope I’ll be able to continue doing the show. I suspect they might make my silence a condition of my bail, and though I would prefer to resist such an order, I would be similarly silenced by staying in jail.

They created a monster

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/story/white-nationalist-chris-cantwell-is-reportedly-wanted-for-arrest
pastebin.com/PT7pTUfp
youtu.be/Mb5MjWZ7kxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rest in peace, you beautiful bastard. At least he went out physically removing commies.

What are they jailing him for?

F

he is a child rapist

what are the charges anyway? he did panicked but I didnt know it was that bad?

Charged for WHAT?

he actually believed that /pol and the alt-right was real. i feel for him desu

Article doesn't pull up for me.
Too many people trying to access it at once I think.

I'm getting an infinite loading message from Cloudflare.

Cantwell was finished after that video where he was crying like a babyback bitch. WN are such delicate little flowers lmfao.

He says at 14mns it's for:
- illegal use of gases
- injury by caustic agent

If using mace can get you 20 years, I'd love to see the same charges pressed against commie counter-protesters.

Probably for assault, even though everything he did was in self defense. The main issue is that he already has priors.

Stop shilling this eceleb.
We know you're shilling him now because Spencer's cover is blown.
It won't work.
We can smell your astroturfed bullshit a mile away.
The only reason you succeed is your links to the media.
We see through your schemes.
Get fucked.

It'll be good for him. I didn't become truly committed to the cause until I did six months in state and met some real bros there.

>Cantwell is wanted on two warrants — both related to events in Charlottesville — for felony charges for the illegal use of gases and injury by caustic agent or explosive, Virginia Commonwealth Attorney’s Office authorities told the Globe.

>news.vice.com/story/white-nationalist-chris-cantwell-is-reportedly-wanted-for-arrest

They are using the US court system to silence political opposition, plain and simple.
I'm sickened. I don't even recognize this country anymore.

>The main issue is that he already has priors.

assault? shit mang. Was that case when he pulled out a gun counted in?

well even if he was legit before, he's compromised now. they'll turn him into a federal informant.

He is a great friend to have as it stands, Cantwell is a psycho, but it works in his/our favor overall

Boomer detected.
Your entire generation is garbage and you are directly responsible for the turnmoil in the US today.
Your parents and grandparents were 10x the people you turned out to be and they preserved American values, your generation shat all over them. You sold this country away for $5 an hour labor.
Get fucked you worthless fuckwit.

Mace....... Really? Are we in fucking Europe now?

>literally gassed Marxist Jews

This guy is an obvious tweaker

FOR BEING A RACIST YOU FUCKING NAZI

F

Self-defense as a racially aware and Jew-wise white man.

This isn't the first time he makes videos sobbing in a microphone under some influence. I'd bet this is one of those. Chris is great on many levels but he is emotionally damaged.

>Self-defense as a racially aware and Jew-wise white man.

but why have they singled him out? plenty of /ourguys/ got out clean and did "worse things" in Charlotesville (like beating out that nog when he attacked).

Cringe

>American values are considered cringe
jesus christ...just nuke this country already

Same here, I can't play it anymore. Has it already been shoad? That was quick.

Post yfw Cantwell becomes Virginia Aryan brotherhood leader

This is a good thing. This guy was a terrible face for the white nationalist movement.

One LARPer down now we just need Spencer to die

Good riddance. This douchebag claims to be a libertarian but hangs out with white nationalists and threatens and uses violence against peaceful individuals. This is what's wrong with the Hoppean pseudo-libertarians.

is that a tony cooper sleeve? Wow that dude is a fucking retard.

It is, outsider.

Maybe it was the over-the-top interview he did for Vice. He went all out on this one.

Fuck Spencer and fuck you

Cantwell might be an emotionally damaged thug but he followed the truth no matter the personal cost. Hes a hero in my book

>Hoppean pseudo-libertarians.

They are the only libertarians I respect because they understand that their ideology cannot function if mentally ill leftists are not expelled by any means necessary.

Nah, it was an emotional situation. They all saw, in person, how truly tyrannical and anti-white our government is. Or at least the government in that shitty town.

>Peaceful individuals
>It's okay when it's state power

Niggers have a better understanding of the NAP than you do.

Fuck thou kike

These idiots have to be FBI/CIA. Did he even address demographic replacement being a death knell for the right wing in this country? Name Jewish influence in government, banking, and the media?

>Hey, guys! Let's look like complete psychos on the TV!

>threatens and uses violence against peaceful individuals
but they're allowed to tax you for things you did not order, use or implicitly need
wow very peaceful

You*

he gassed some lefties

>expecting feds to side with any radical violent movement seeking to throw over the state or purge fellow citizens
KEK you're retarded aren't you

He's getting supposedly getting felony charges for using mace. This is a massive outrageous load of shit and I'm not even really a wn. What a joke.

hopps are the worst

i wish they would hopp on outta here

Yes he did. Listen to the whole interview.

>Maybe it was the over-the-top interview he did for Vice.

he did BADBADBAD in Vice interview, he should learn from Spencer.

Still, it cant be translated into charges. A decade for pepperspraying...how?

Hopps literally made the flag you are flying right now you fuckwit.

He is the Punisher.

If Cantwell goes to jail he will probably take over the Aryan Brotherhood on the inside, teach them about ancap Hoppeanism and come out a tattooed swole monster

Why did he associate with WN if he wasn't even one to begin with? Shit why did he even go to that rally at all?

What are the chances he kills himself? Does this mean he won't be able to own guns anymore? He got KEK'd so bad I feel sorry for him.

F

Charges will probably get thrown out desu

Did he say it calmly, or like a tweaker nutjob?

>"That is certainly not my preference, but I am comfortable with this outcome. When I became radicalized 8 years ago, I had already decided I was willing to lay down my life for a cause. I’ve found myself in the middle of several causes since then, and I’m very glad I never had to die for any of them, because this is the most worthy one I’ve been in proximity to. I consider this sacrifice my highest honor to date."
>"It has been an extraordinary privilege to serve alongside all of you."
>"What you’re about to listen to is going to make you angry, but I want to make it very clear that I encourage calm amongst our people. My case will not be helped by escalation of this conflict, but that is not important. What is important is the longevity of our movement. This conflict is far from over, and we cannot afford further casualties. If you act violently, you do a disservice to me, to our race, and to our nation. If you must defend yourselves, use the least amount of force possible, and record everything. If they make a martyr out of me, you’ll know that there are no more arguments to be made."
>"In the meantime, your job is to be fruitful and multiply. If you don’t have a girlfriend, hit the gym, and get one. If you have a girlfriend, marry her and knock her up without undue delay. Be industrious. Our enemies shutting us out of their economy presents us with a magnificent opportunity for profit. If you’re a young guy in school, learn a programming language. Build market alternatives to the kikery that currently plagues our media and financial systems."

nobody cares about this faggot

What part of physical removal don't you understand?

>A decade for pepperspraying...how?
Could the Commonwealth's Attorney for the City of Charlottesville be a kike? Who nose.

self defense

>ancap flag and meme
>shits on hoppe

Are you some species of idiot?

The flag is gay.. yellow is associated with traitors. IDK what Hoppe really advocates for but the faggots that use him as a justification for racism and violence are a disgrace to the rest of us that want true freedom and justice.

Underrated

I think he'll get a light sentence or be released however if he doesn't I would like to say F.

Good riddance you nazi filth.

The Eternal Leaf

This. Im 35 and agree with this guy entirely. The boomer generation thought they had beaten the commies when they actually bent a knee to them. Now they call themselves conservatives and denounce any action the alt right does. Fucking hang the traitors first, then commie copter rides.

thank you cantwell, you did a great job may your sacrifice won't be in vain.

Its the closest thing to supporting freedom but "physical removal" meme makes the rest of us look bad and im almost suspicious that whoever came up with it is a neo-liberal false flagger.

Top kek

Boomers need the oven

For those blocked out by cuntflare

pastebin.com/PT7pTUfp

You are a complete idiot. I want the 30 seconds I wasted typing responses to you back.

>promoting violence
>libertarian
>calling others fuckwit
embarrassing desu

You'll march in spirit within our ranks, Christopher Cantwell.

youtu.be/Mb5MjWZ7kxk

I only call people who are fuckwits, fuckwit.
You fuckwit.

That's the kind of punishment a woman should get for using mace on her rapist.

Reminder you were out numbered at unite the right and you were heavily outnumbered at boston.
BASH THE FASH!!!!!!!!!

>muh freedom
>muh free speech
>muh self defense

HAHAHA JEWSA IS THE NEW USSR

AMERILARDS BTFO

jew agent

Firstly, physical removal is in the context of a contractually binding covenant. Second it can mean anything from shunning, to discrimination, to expulsion from society on up. Hoppe likened it to excommunication. Basically, break your societies rules, get expelled from that society. Note the first line in pic related

Youre making it harder for people to actually get their freedoms back by associating libertarians with violence and racism. Liberals now group libertarians with the alt-right and you are partially validating this instead of arguing for true liberalism.

Helicopter rides and physical removal is the worst thing to happen to libertarians in the meme war. And I literally wouldnt be surprised if some CNN goon came up with them.

Define libertarianism for me faggot, because clearly you don't actually understand what it means, and seem to think libertarianism is about being a weed smoking pacifist.

ha ha your numbers dont translate to votes because they all live on top of each other like rats

I was at work. Why would I show up to that shitshow?

this dude is a straight up actor with no clue about guns

/lrg/ in the house?

aw look the fash trash and their pathetic drivel.

Kill yourself you fucking scum, "nu-libertarian" freak, we made that fucking image

Kay thats the worst form of libertarianism anarchy that could possibly be imagined. HAHA LIBERTARIANISM EQUALS NAZI GERMANY HAHAHA xDdddddd

Youre giving the left ammunition and your ethics are unsound. People should be able to live however they please unless that directly interferes with someone elses' freedom/well being. And no that does not include some trannies holding hands or someone taking drugs.

Frankly, you're making a mistake. You're better off killing him than locking him up with a captive audience. Cantwell is great but he is a tad psychotic and prison isn't going to make him any better, you've created a monster and he'll be out in a dozen years with a plan.

He is a fighter and already been locked up twice, though for much shorter. I honestly feel bad for the nigs when they try to jump this white boy.
If he does go behind bars for 20 years like the kikes want him to, and if he (or the rest of the jail) survives, he's going to be the next Fuhrer... or at least his Minister of Economics.

Does he know that The Punisher would blow his head off?

No. People who fundamentally don't understand liberalism, and refuse to adopt basic libertarian principles (such as yourself) are the worst thing to happen to Libertarians.
People like you gave us Gary fucking Johnson.

Hahah was he crying again hahahha