>lost youtube
>lost paypal
>lost patreon
>lost crowdfunding
>lost okcupid
>lost servers
>lost websites
>multiple felony charges
>facing 20-50 years in max security prison at the age of 36, effectively a life sentence for a middle age white man

Has there ever been so JUST. ?

Kinda weird to have been watching this guy for last few years, when he got a couple hundred listeners, and now gets 30 million views on Vice...

He just released a 4 hour no call-in podcast. It's incredibly rage filled. In years I've never seen him so angry. He screams the entire time. Recommend listening to it. Supposedly, he surrendered himself to the authorities immediately after recording it, to, again, be charged with felonies ranging from 20-50 years in prison at 36.

link to podcast?

What'd he do, or supposedly do?

What type of felonies?
Also link

What are the felonies? And where's the podcast if his websites and various accounts are offline/banned?

Sprayed a lefty in the face with pepperspray in self defence. He won't be scentenced.

He's funny though.

>multiple

He was fighting at the Tiki Torch rally, saw a photo of him spraying people.

should've wear this

literly who?
don't bother answering.
i don't care.

I saw that he also got maced.

Violence on Both Sides!!!

2 class 6 felonies. illegal use of toxic gasses against crowds, massive injury due to explosives, plus a bunch of minor battery/assault charges; at the Cville riots

Yes, one was assualt with a noxiois compound and the second was illegaly releasing of noxious compound

play stupid games win stupid prizes
this kiddo needs to get smart

I can't access that link. Cloudflare is 'redirecting' or blocking me. Don't why.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump commutes his sentence (if he gets one, idk I haven't paid attention to what particular laws he broke).

Heres another alt-blight illustration

Anyone got a .webm of him crying like a little bitch? Need one with sound.

This.

radical agenda, chris cantwell and you will find his website he has all his media interviews. I love his show a violent libertarian.

>effectively a life sentence for a middle age white man

mind of well make it a true life term

We beat you faggots fair and square with guerrilla tactics during the election and your only hope of future success is an even larger scorched-earth campaign against free speech on the internet.

why doesnt he close his fucking mouth, that fucking subhuman. im actually triggered. guys if you dont know how to keep your mouth closed when your not talking youre a fucking peasant and i would never let you near me.

What a fucking idiot. He has his 2nd amendment rights to defend himself and property from Government tyranny and those who would do him harm. Yet we see him there acting like a fucking child with a box of legos. Then goes on to mace people at a rally with some compound that's gotten him in the shit. He's a fucking idiot.

Good, fucking idiot deserve it.

The left have been making fools out of themselves for over a year, every one fucking hates them. The only thing the right side has to do it stand there and do nothing and the left will just continue to slowly kill itself.

What does these faggots do? They prepare for violence, get triggered into violence and then make themselves looks like complete retards. Basically giving the media an open door to kick in. All they had to do is grow some fucking hair, dress appropriately, put on a helmet and then let some weak antifa faggot hit them in the stick with a pvc pipe.

FUCKING IDIOTS

>50 years for pepper spraying in self defence

Wait, did this happen in Britain?

>at the age of 36
This is how I may end up looking in 8 years?

>50 years in prison

What did he do again? Held a rally?

And your other gun?

>meanwhile radical centrists are popping champagne with the Bogs
pic related

None of that is going to get pinned on him. He'll probably get disorderly conduct or some shit just so the DA can evade a counter suit.

so this is what it looks like when people with aspergers become hyper focused on guns

This, I told people not to attend but they went full retard and went anyway

chimped out

apparently maced someone at the tiki torch rally before charlottsville. The picture was all over the news.

I mean if you are going to use ISIS-like rhetoric to move your goals then expect an ISIS like reaction.

You are going to be hated and reviled. That's what happens when you threaten people. And that's fine if you've got the mettle to back it up.

But dont come crying when shit gets real, you literally asked for it.

>be charged with felonies ranging from 20-50 years in prison at 36
You forgot to select the Nazi flag, faggot. We are used to hysterical crying manbabies when it comes to Nazi LARPs and their shills.
>white supremacy
>act weaker than the lowest niggers
Get out

he was trying to learn how to make himself more dangerous. In prison he will either learn that or get mega rapped by the black inmates who know he's a white nationalist

This ISIS uses terrorism to purposely make muslims LOOK LIKE TERRORISTS in order to get rid of a middle ground and radicalize all muslims. If you resort to terrorism don't expect people to sympathize with you and for the feds not to nip your movement in the bud

Even if that's the case his credibility is gone. No one wants to be associated with this little bitch.

20-50 for mace?

Half the crowd was maced at that clusterfuck. That cannot be all he's being charged with.

You know my faith in humanity has been dropping off pretty rapidly lately, but recently, oh man...and especially after reading that OP.... I am just, happy for once. there truly IS justice in his world.

What exactly is he being charged with?

All these guns can't hide that he's a big crying pussy.

So trump is going after these guys and not antifa? I haven't heard anything about antifa getting similar charges.

This guy is a fucking idiot and embarassment, good riddance.

What if I have a deviated septum and it's hard to breath through my nose comfortably?

Cantile Cantwell Cantpsyop

Link to the podcast you jolly african american.

Even if he gets off the leash from Prison, he's fucked. Completely, utterly fucked.

No one in the Alt-Right is going to associate with him now. He'll be a total pariah for his autistic screeching. He has to be mentally unstable to cry on the internet and look like a try-hard bitch to everyone, actually upload the fucking thing.

saw him on the vice documentary. when he was talking to the fetal alcohol syndrome lookin ass bitch, he gave me the impression of being kinda stupid
LOL BLACKS ARE DUMB

He has a following of even dumber minions.

Go back to plebbit you fucking worthless cocksucker

>Trump controls who local law enforcement go after

Wasn't he a libertarian?

>Cantwell
Name ist Programm

>Spraying somebody with mace in self defense = 50 years in prison
This isn't England you know

Trump isn't doing anything one way or another except Tweet.

You can add ">Antifa leaked his nudes" in your green text

Very autistic is my guess.

he's a faggot, but what kind of anarchist are you to selectively support the government incarcerating people if you don't like them?

smdh

high on meth and spun out is mine. i know those kinda characteristics desu

i agree, you can't trust people like this guy

>"I'LL FUCKIN KILL THEM IF I HAVE TO!"
>"Oh fugg pls don't kill me waaahh waaahhhh waahhh"
He's pathetic

It's a Democratic state and its state laws he broke.
Trump doesn't even have the authority to pardon the dude because it's outside of federal jurisdiction.

Problem with radical centrists is that their position is defined by other people. They don't believe in anything.

>recommends listening to it
>doesn't provide a link
Wew lad

>radical centrists

lol

Honestly, at first I thought that guy was actor. Then I realized he's just some manchild with possible mental issues.
Why the fuck would you allow Vice into your extremist hate group and showcase all your guns?
He is a terrible frontman for the movement for movement because he's the perfect example of how the leftist media is trying to portray the alt-right; a bunch of southern retards with guns

Why is there such a correlation between White Supremacists and Crystal Meth? Why this drug in particular?

>Supposedly, he surrendered himself

What a fucking fag.

He dropped his spaghetti

He's a hardcore ancap libertarian free stater. He started doing white nationalist stuff because Mike Enoch and company were making more money doing that. He went from getting 2,000 views per podcast, to 20,000.

Once they offered to put his stuff behind their paywall and split some of the profits with him, he went full nazi

All that just for being an FBI plant

their BASED FUHRER was quite the afficionado of the CRYSTAL JEW. No seriously Hitler was a tweaker and probably contributed to his overconfident retarded military strategy

hey fuck off mohammad
centrism is boss

Came here to post this. Fuck ecelebs and fuck pseudointellectuals

>loves the sound of his own voice
>nflated sense of self-worth
>zealot johnny-come-lately
>muh guns
>ugly
>fat
>over-emotional
>full of shit

Typical cryburger, basically.

most out-and-loud white supremacists are lower income people (i.e. white trash), and meth is really cheap.

Unlike your cuckistani skeptics?

Fuck off.

I was pretty shocked to hear that this guy was internet famous. I actually knew of him (he was a friend of a friend) when he lived on Long Island. Then a couple of years later I start seeing Sup Forums posts about Chris Cantwell and I can't fucking believe it.

Fuck you pussy leaf. Coward. Kys

You're a waste of life and you should be shot.

>Not calling it the Ascended Center

Wrong. He's more popular now than ever.

The alt right is a mess of autistic screeching by definition. Any event labeled alt right will invite extreme rhetoric.

What did he do?

it's funny i love the video where he is crying like a bitch. he was all talk showing off his guns then when people come for him in real life he cries like a baby. so much for that master race. He should be an example on when larping goes wrong.

>pepperspray
>scentenced
>scent

anyone else kek at this?

Haha look it's one of cuntwells retarded, mouth breathing, genetic trash minions.

>needing to use pepperspray on a lefty
The (((alt-right))), everyone

Antifa has hackers?

36 counts as young adult and not middle aged. Thats even worse!

When the fuck did he use explosives?

This is Virginia boy, you redneck hicks are not welcome here.

He's a massive fucktard and deserves everything that he gets.

hope he gets raped hard in jail and catches hepatitis c

I'd never heard of this fag before the vice docu, nor had I heard of spencer or the "alt-right" before Hillary brought it up, if they aren't spooks then I'm a nigger.

fag