Look what we got here boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=7KiNWJ8FiYg
>guy comes in as a neutral
>shouted out for coming to listen at a free speech rally
>mob mentality comes into frution
>guy is assaulted and then arrested

These people are fucking cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/north-america/joshua-witt-stabbed-because-he-was-mistaken-as-a-neonazi-because-of-his-haircut/news-story/7cf1388d9334d277dc66774d60693fa1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So they just decided he was a Nazi, then started to speak for him so that they could tear him down, all the while refusing to let him speak and say what he actually thought? And the times that he could say what he was there for, they called him a liar. Then they assaulted him? Then he got arrested?

What the hell?

us government doesn't care about you
things are going to keep going in that direction

good educational video

They arrested him so they could remove him from the crowd safely. Theres no way to arrest everyone else.

Yeah he had a thread on here last night where he said that was what happened.

Bumping. Share this one with everybody. This is a MASSIVE redpill on how irrational these people are.

This is some scary mass hysteria.

I'm glad I'm a hiki. If I had to deal with this shit even once I'd be one of those car guys.

>one of those car guys
A Muslim?

Are women with colored hair the most intelligent people in the world?

>If you are not with us, you are with them!

What the fuck is wrong with those shitheads?

No, they use trucks.

>mfw undercover nazi btfo

ten/ten

that was pretty cool, he ran away with his tail between his legs

make them aids skrillex

Free speech rally, won't allow him to voice his opinion if it not the same as theirs. How do they not realize that this is exactly what facism is ?

How do we stop the MSM brainwashing, what is the first step here

>peaceful protestors
>cops have to literally arrest you to prevent violence being inflicted on you for merely asking questions

It's some 1984 shit

god damn it these idiots are the hate filled monsters they say they are against.
That man should get a medal for his courage.
Keeping calm through all that shit ... true hero of free speech.

Have you ever been oppressed?!?!

Uh, yeah, right now.

>Free speech rally
They're the free speech counter-protesters though. The claim, from my understanding, is that they oppose free speech because it promotes hate speech. It wasn't always that way. The original point was that they opposed white males from voicing their views on anyone else. So in order to silence all opposing views they've deemed everything as hate speech which encompasses all sexist/racist/homophobic/islamaphobic/xenophobic/whatever into one comment. The rest is just calling everyone a Nazi, white supremacist or enabler of such people. Basically name calling in the hopes people will bow out due to fear.

It's even worse. If you don't share our opinion, you are a nazi. There is only black and white, in-group and out-group. The good ones and the nazi scum. And violence against nazis is a-okay.
They even use masks to shield themselves from consquences, not accepting they could be wrong.

I am flabbergasted.

That makes me sad, really

so basically how they think facism and Nazis got to power ...
wow, Lord pls let it rain brain, or stones, but let em hit

This is not mere namecalling, those guys were going to hurt the camera guy. They label people as nazis, so they can dehumanize them and rationalize their behaviour. So fucking fucked up.

This needs to be shared. They were angry for no reason.

The state of the left is bizarre and pointless.

>those guys were going to hurt the camera guy
True that's what it's become about. I was trying to put into perspective their 'stance' on things is all.

>"So why should I join your side?"
>"THE FACIST NAZI FUCKS THAT OPPOSE US ARE ATTRACTING THOSE THAT ARE COMPLACENT AND NOT SPEAKING OUT AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACY. THIS IS OUR SPOT YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE YOU FASCIST NAZI FUCK."

Gee, really makes you think

Funny how in school it was always: yeah the nazis labelled ppl as "unwertes Leben" and thus made it ethical understandable to do everything they wanted to those ppl.
... anyone sees the parallels here? Is this just one big satire campaign? Or do they really go against all the things that were taught through all those hollywood movies and kids shows? I mean ... there is atleast in every movie or kids show the example of ppl becoming what they are fighting against ...

this is amazing

Those guys are american, though. I am not sure they focus that much on the Machtergreifung and nazi propaganda and more on the world war and american contribution, probably the holocaust as well.

The paralells to fascism and the weimar republic are uncanny, though.

they know what theyre doing. theyre copycatting the nazis, but hiding behind the idea that they are directly opposed to nazis. as if it changes the fact theyre any different, but they cant understand this because "muh civil rights"

Everyone needs to see this video

Why? It won't change anything

Fucking leaf.

Just look at them in the beginning of the video when they haven't painted him as a nazi yet. They look like scolded children. Timid and ashamed, they sit in unease as they have a brief moment of recognition at how hateful they are acting.
Of course that only lasts a few seconds as they are quick to throw accusations and start yelling like children.

yeah ... but still ... takes much stupidity to act like that ...
that makes it even worse ... fight the good fight, americans.... don't let these monsters overcome

honestly i'm scared to watch it desu, i just can't handle anymore blackpill material right now, it's not healthy

it's scary but concentrate on the courage of this guy ... real hero compared to these monsters.

news.com.au/world/north-america/joshua-witt-stabbed-because-he-was-mistaken-as-a-neonazi-because-of-his-haircut/news-story/7cf1388d9334d277dc66774d60693fa1

>THIS Colorado man is avowedly not a neo-Nazi.
>But he believes his long-on-top, buzzed-on-the-sides haircut got him mistaken for one — and he was nearly stabbed to death by a confused anti-fascist.
>The New York Post reports Joshua Witt, 26, escaped his brush with hairdo-doom with a defensive slice to the hand and three stitches.
“Apparently, my haircut is considered a neo-Nazi statement,” he told The Post Saturday, as his account on Facebook garnered 20,000 shares.

aww confused widdle anti-fascist. also

link?

- we don't hate, you're a white male
- i might get beaten up (just) because im' white
- good, excellent, you should (get beaten up just because you're white)

the left, in a nutshell. nuttier than a pecan tree

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." that's from Benjamin Franklin now watch the video

pic related was the worst I thought it would get... 2 years later, and it actually got worse...

it could get a lot worse. you never know the depth of left's madness until it's too late... and they're running the mainstream media, universities, NGOs and are backed by corporations and the establishment.

>tfw no thick anarchist cutie gf to bomb the establishment with