poal.me/tv9flc
Please vote and discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/tv9flc
instagram.com/anacheri/?hl=sv
youtube.com/watch?v=3NXC4Q_4JVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easiest way to identify a friendly.

I love my people, everyone else can get fucked.

I don't care about the actual skin colour or anything
the problem is I see that black people/middle eastern people tend to be more agressive
So I avoid them
Its not different one bit from people who would avoid a skinhead or someone like that on the street
They know they are most likely trouble so they just stay away from them.

The only difference is I recognize black people as trouble, they others don't, yet.

I didn't want to care about race, but the other races wouldn't shut the fuck up about it and kept demonizing mine. I just wanted to be left alone.

>Please vote
No.
I don't give any shits. If you're born here, or legally came here, and you provide for yourself, I'm happy to call you neighbor.
If you're a bottom feeder that exists by a life of crime, I'll catapult you into the ocean with no remorse.

everyone except 9/10+ good looking people and the smartest most talented nerds should be executed when they turn 18

>poal.me/tv9flc

I want to breed with that.

>The only difference is I recognize black people as trouble, they others don't, yet.
>others don't, yet.
Hi, I'm from USA where we have a long history of dealing with black people. Everybody that has dealt with niggers more than once or twice recognizes black people as trouble. Some are just in denial about it.

>I believe we are all the same, race is a social construct
1 vote lol
guess all the antifa/etc larpers aren't gonna vote because they won't get (you)s
good to know Sup Forums still has it's shit together

>poal.me/tv9flc
You made an error in one of your poll choices, and it perhaps should have been divided into two.
>I believe races are different, but not superior or inferior
"different" naturally includes differences that are common, or even universal, items that contribute to judgement of character. Example aggressivity, evil-ness, impulsivity, etc.

You should have split that poll choice - one worded as-is for all the "we can't judge one another" faggots, and another one worded differently for those who believe in our own ability to judge.

It's mostly members of your own race doing the demonizing of white people. Look at the face of your average lefty.

History shows that it's to everyone's benefit for white people to be in charge.

What you said may apply to countries like the US or Canada or any of the other "new world" nations, since these were founded only in the past 300ish years and a lot of their culture has been contributed to by people from different races. However the rest of the world has been more or less racially the same for millenia, and racial heritage is part of culture. Maintaining an ethnostate is important. That doesn't mean completely barring foreign immigrants, but only to make it significantly harder to get in and only accept limited numbers per year. And to also make sure they actually identify with the culture of the country they're going to.

lol no. the harm caused by western colonialism far exceeds the benefits. That's not to say that only western civilization colonized other nations, but they're the most recent.

>I believe races are different
Why couldn't you just leave it like that? Ofcourse some races are inferior. Tell me 1 (ONE) contribution to society of gypsies.

Western colonialism stabilize North Africa following the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. Without it you'd have immediately degenerated into the same violence we see gripping Syria and Libya today.

You guys are right I'll redo it later. What options should I add?

>Some races are inferior to others

This post makes sense. Have a (you) user.

Not sure. "Feels" like extended family, I guess? It's naturally easier to connect with someone you share traits with in any way. The poll is shit btw. Take advice from this thread and put a bit more effort into the one. Nice pic

>A Burger actually believes it's his duty to bring democracy around the globe
Why can't your country fall apart faster?

It's not even a matter of inferior or superior, at least not in some general, universal sense. Biological differences exist, and people have the right and the ability to judge positively or negatively as they please

instagram.com/anacheri/?hl=sv

I said nothing about Democracy. I said "stability". Granted the world would have been better off in the long run if we had genocide the Muslims in the 1920s, but hindsight is always 20/20.

>not getting it
Let me rephrase it: if you left it alone, there wouldn't be chaos. Wherever your country puts its fingers, that place becomes a shithole. You stabilized shit.

Everybody, no matter what race they are, should believe in the superiority of their own race, regardless of their race's past. You should believe this because you should desire a better future for your people - not out of some default superiority, but out of the capacity of your people to do great things if believed in.

Trying to get everybody to believe all races are the equal to one another or the same is an attempt by that (((tribe))) to pull ahead, because they will never stop believing in their own superiority.

>I believe races are different, but not superior or inferior 57 votes (48%)
>I believe in the racial supremacy of my own race 44 votes (37%)

Lel, all this lefty shilling and it still isn't actually making a difference. Fuck niggers, and fuck white people too. Bognadoffians are the true master race.

Does anyone really believe we would have a space program if there was no such thing as white people? White people literally had competition with one another to see who could do it first.

Does africa have an artificial intelligence program?

Who created the Olympic games? Intellectually stimulating comedy? Black people evolved to a certain point and stopped. There no fucking way around it.

We even developed superior immune systems and wiped out most of the western hemisphere with it.

Seriously. White people are a step UP in the evolutionary chain ABOVE Dark skinned people.

I'm talking about White People, i.e. western civilization generally, not the US. Granted the US is pretty crap at imperialism, but that's because after the 1950s the radical left had taken over the state department.

>Does anyone really believe we would have a space program if there was no such thing as white people?
Uhmm, yes sweetie. A long time before your melanin lacking selves wormed your way in to life us glorious black royals were setting forth on adventures to space in our Royal Jewish Space Pyramids. Keep crying, white boi.

I just wanna fucc Asian chicks is that too much to ask?

We (white people) are totally aliens.

Since your belursian??? Yes.

>We even developed superior immune systems and wiped out most of the western hemisphere with it.

I'm a White Supremacist, and even I have to call this out. One third of Europe was killed off by the black plague. We had to import blacks into the caribbean because tropical diseases, which they were resistant to, were killing 1/3 of white laborers. We don't have better immune systems. That's just false.

But black people migrating to the western hemisphere didn't bring death by disease with them.

why'd you stop?

I dont really have a problem with races, I just think that a homogeneous society is better for everyone

That should be our platform.

I like my Br roots, but we need to avoid new ingredients into the mix for stability and social order. Also, do not let the left use it for their faggot purposes.

White is best
[spoiler]But I still want a qt mexican gf[/spoiler]

niggers have been living here for over 40 years. I can't say they're as shitty as the ones in the US though.

you can't leave your country though. you're stuck.

>it's not even the american who's obsessed with that cunt, but a fucking Italian

>italian

White supremacy is the most empirically observable phenomenon in the world, and slavery unironically was the greatest thing to ever happen to niggers and it was ruined by political exploitation and slave chimpouts prolonging it proving they can't be civilized.

looks like you like kids too much there fiddler

I would argue that America demonstrated that a EUROPEAN melting pot worked, we had Scotch-Irish folk music which led to rock and roll and country, Italian pasta, Jewish bagels, German sausages, Swedish tobacco dip, St. Patrick's day from the Irish, doughnuts came from the Dutch, and so on.

It was implicitly assumed, before Hart-(((Cellar))) was passed in the dead of night with no media coverage, among Americans that they had a blended pan-Euro identity, and that's what made us special.

Now we just have to see if this country can survive the Mexican invasion, and remain a first world country. I have no idea if we will. If America can ride this out and survive though, we will be invincible. I don't know how else the globalists can take us down.

Don't be lewd
She's cute

>I like to wank to pics of young girls
:The Posts.

Youre kidding me right. Niggers living all around me being pushed out of expensive amsterdam. Fucking horrible retarded and violent. Ugly smelly and spawing, though at least the spawning has slightly slowed.

I bet there are a few warm, quasi-intelligent and redpilled southern niggresses in the us, though very rare, ready to be bleached and grateful for it.

Nederlands-Niggers are litterally retarded mandigos that are good for nothing, achieve nothing and are generally-absolute subhuman mostly traitors to their white masters.

They take pride in their surinam culture,
They should live there

Races are different, but most races are nearly equal. Only niggers are objectively inferior to true humans.

Niggers fault
youtube.com/watch?v=3NXC4Q_4JVg

I think races are different, and on a group-level there are definitely some that are better than others.

I also want an ethno-state. Many whites want a multi-cultural nation, let them take the immigrants.

>what are libcucks and antifa