What now? (serious discussion)

I'm curious what options you think are left to you now that the alt-right/far-right has been completely destroyed by Jews? For what must be the thousandth time, white men have been easily manipulated and their alliances shattered into a million pieces by the superiority of Jewish and Leftist tactics.

If your response is:

>"Civil war!"

My rebuttal is this: The far-right will lose a civil war badly for many of the same reason the Confederates lost. Here's a quick breakdown of the HUGE and insurmountable tactical errors you've made (repeatedly):

>"Muh tradeskillz jobs!"
The left now controls ALL of the infrastructure because white men ignored the technological revolution of the last 40 years. They will win the production and manufacturing war. They will win the propaganda/news war. They will shut off ALL of your sources of income choking off your ability to fight. You will be labeled as terrorists and all dissenting opinion will be silenced by them.

>"Muh training / muh gunz!"
You ignored the critical ability to rally people to your cause and organize. The left has the numbers and they are MUCH better at organizing than the right. 40,000 leftists showed up in Boston against 100 people on the right. I don't care if you have the training of the Navy Seals, you're going to lose.

>"Muh honor, muh ancestors, muh rules of engagement!"
The left has ZERO rules. They will take all extremists into their movement and use them to achieve their goals. They don't give a shit about LARPing, spiffy uniforms, or any of the pointless bullshit the right wastes time on. The right in contrast, will purity-spiral until you are an infighting and disorganized mess of tiny militias with very little actual military power. You will self-impose rules of conduct that hamper your ability to win so that at the end of the day, you'll feel good when you lose.

I don't see it. Is the white race finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-marine-corps-are-combat-personnel-as-opposed-to-support-personnel
youtube.com/watch?v=dai4qCrgBMU
stripes.com/military-chiefs-denounce-racism-hate-after-violence-at-virginia-white-nationalist-rally-1.483186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who would the U.S. military side with though?

In my professional opinion (and I am trained for this) a HUGE portion of the military would do what they are told and that would be to secure the nation; this is what they are trained to do (follow orders). They aren't going to give up their paychecks/pensions. Furthermore the military is filled with woman and non-whites. And next, the news/social media would be blasting the far-right as terrorists/Nazi's 24/7 so you would have limited supported from the public. I believe Voat and the Chans and many larger Wordpress blogs would be taken over by the gov't and the message would be crafted against the far-right.

Apparently investing in mainstream news wasn't important for the entire race of white men...I guess they had better things to spend their trillions of dollars and time on, like yachts, sports teams, houses, classic cars, and their hobbies/entertainment etc. (this was an atrocious error and show a terrific lack of foresight).

Too bad this thread isn't going anywhere. I guess you guys you have more important things to talk about like BBC threats to white women huh?

>I'm a namefag and making a bunch of shit up: the thread
Should've just made another BLACKED shitpost if you wanted to bait Sup Forums

the absolute state of Sup Forums these days

Take the black pill. Which is that whites are too inferior to set up their own nationalist movements. So Jews do it for them. Same as the whites of the left.

Actually, I think you'll find that Jews are in the top positions of over 90% of the ideologies in the world today. The right just likes to focus on the Jews on the left.

I'm honestly okay with Jewish rule and I say that from a very Darwinian perspective...White have had the wealth, numbers, and military power for 2000 years...They could have done anything they wanted. White greed was the root of multiculturalism and the Jews just played on that greed to their advantage. The weak should fear the strong. I really have no sympathy for the state of white countries.

I'm a military officer with actual infantry training. You didn't rebuttal anything I said, you just had a temper tantrum like a woman on her period now that I have laid out the FACTS.

Try again.

So what race are you?

The problem with the west is their morality, you're right. It's a problem with the extremely white Jews in Israel too who control organizations for Muslim "human rights". Thankfully they are the minority here.

In the middle east, no one argues morality and values. People kill, rape, pillage, enslave, torture and no one bats an eyelid. The only time you'll only ever hear Muslims in the middle east cry about morality is when they talk to westerner news outlets. They know that's their weakness.

white. non-jewish. You whites on the far-right have a real tough time facing the realities of your positions.

I'm very curious if you realize just how bad your position is right now.

I strongly believe that the Jews are going to have more and more problems from the liberal Jews who almost always seem to be mostly white/European admixture.

I would have the government and the Kidon eliminate the white Jews and then limit the definition of actual Jews to those from the middle east and with Southern European admixture. Southern Europeans are fighters. NW Europeans are incredible cucks. They will only bring you down.

Of those 40k leftists that organized in boston. At least half are women that don't even have the strength to rack the slide of a gun. The other half are a mixture of low T white men that can't aim for shit and a bunch of negro's that will do nothing but cause chaos in your group.

ALT RIGHT IS ALL WHITE MEN.

Secondly, there are advances coming in the internet that will allow us to communicate user. Advances are coming that will make it impossible to shut down. These advances are similar to TOR except on steroids.

All of rural america is white, most already side with us.

The only thing the left has is money to pay off mercenaries, that is literally the only thing they could do to beat us.

What is your own political position?

Doesn't matter. 60% of the populace does not believe anything the mainstream media says. Trump has proved this.

Like I said, advances are coming in internet that will allow people to communicate user, and impossible to shut down.

We already have the alt right which bans jews, explicitly.

I'm not worried at all. Antifa is so retarded, their movement will be exposed within the next two weeks. They throw piss bottles at police, and cause riots over 20 people rallying for free speech...... Antifa is retarded.

The confederates said the exact same thing. They lost the war of propaganda, they had terrible morale issues. They were outsupplied, outmanned and outgunned. We studied the history of their losses extensively. The Union was poorly trained at first and suffered terrible losses, BUT they learned (quickly) and eventually the Rebels lost due to all the reasons I listed in my original post.

Furthermore you would be going to war with ALL of South America...South American leftists would flood in to help the leftist Americans, and they CAN fight. They also fight free of rules, which gives them a massive advantage.

I also don't believe you have as much military support as you think. They lugenpresse would work 24/7 to convince large swathes of the military to fight against the far-right.

The far-left would also be bolstered with SHITLOADS of resources from the cucks all across Europe.

Here's a HUGE think you're missing: money. You have no way to bank. Bitcoin is a Chinese controlled shit-show of failure and autism.

Here's the thing though,

Just going to preface my post with me saying I am just speculating on what the right wing in America might do rather than what it should do.

So first things first, these alt left riots are attacking police and any masculine white male. All the far right would have to do is a flyer campaign or a fake march and you get antifa on demand.

If it staged fake demonstrations in leftists cities the AltRight could put a drain on their resources and by antifa and the left's very nature they will come in conflict with police.

I'm unfortunately pretty black pilled. Sucks. I prefer fascism. But no one is willing to face the reality that your infrastructure for a war is absolute dogshit. You just don't have it in place. You flooded into the blue-collar industries and left frankly much more important things totally in the hands of the left.

Look at the USMC for example ( a self-contained expeditionary fighting force)...How much of the USMC are full-time infantry/trigger-pullers/combat MOS's? By my math it's 1-2%.

SO...By that logic you have 2% of what you need which is fighters with weapons. You're missing the other 98%.

>Compare this to the total strength of the active duty Marines:

quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-marine-corps-are-combat-personnel-as-opposed-to-support-personnel

Your military command will hopefully know what to do.
If soldiers don't act accordingly they should be shot as traitors and they will.
Your military is multi-ethnic, these guys are brothers, they won't give that up for some larping kekistani manlet with tiki-torch and hitler salutes.
Besides these are military families with a long tradition of serving.
Unlike pol they know for what they fought back then.

yeah, but it doesn't matter how much damage antifa does. The Republicans AND Trump won't do a fucking thing to stop the march of the far-left.

They could have ended this shit decades ago. There is something bigger at play. I think the entire "Conservative" power structure is nothing but a giant scam to placate the far-right and the middle class.

okay war college prof, look at it this way:

alt-right is a russian hybrid campaign against usa homeland ala gerasimov doctrine

spencer and heimbach are their agents

where it goes militarily depends on the choices of the russian puppetmasters, the heimbach-aligned paramilitary groups, and the actions of antifa.

the next battle will probably be Lexington. after that the right has to prove that it can keep doing deadly violence without getting shut down by antifa every time or the whole thing will fizzle in a year or two.

the right's time-limit to prove they can keep the killing up against opposition is probably about a year. like the confederacy, you have to strike out or fade out.

whatever happens, the current sticks-n-spray type of fighting is a temporary phase that lasts until the trump regime fucks up sooo badly that it actually finally starts to collapse and either people hit the streets en masse for a color revolution, or the democrats win a presidential election.

at that point, the right becomes donbass style seperatist insurgents and follow the ukraine playbook.

we are literally all gonna have to have mg4's

You know, theres a big difference between Sup Forums's old userbase and the members of the current alt-right. I'd say above all the veteran members want to sow chaos, and can use means beyond conventional understanding to achieve that. The current altright is a bunch of newfags, useful idiots

This is why we were able to pull so many in, because white supremacy is like babby's first redpill, one that people like me have grown up accepting. Theres so many other redpills that can draw people in from different backgrounds, which is why we have a substantial minority userbase. The internet is fracturing the fuck out of old political loyalties. I mean look at what the right has been able to do with trump and just this one incident alone - getting the media to double down on the alienating factors that drew so many to Sup Forums, and thus polarize the country. This charlottesville shit is just like a geyser in yellowstone park letting off some steam, with the supervolcano underneath waiting to blow.

tl;dr you misunderstand the intricacies of the culture war currently being waged

I'm an enlisted infantryman with actual infantry training and you're a fucking retard.

I agree. I don't think the military or police will help at all. I was being generous with my assessment saying that some might. You have to plan for the possibility...But in truth I bet 95% of the US Armed Forces would do exactly as they're told, because they would rather keep those gibs and ride their Harleys around on the weekend, rather than deal with far-right LARPers who've shown ZERO ability to address massive problems within their movement.

Well, Niles, it may be a good time to do a few more push-ups every day. They'll firm up.

basically, white supremacists and the KKK are getting co-opted by the Kremlin to fight the forces of the left in the USA, because the radical left is Trump's main foe and Trump is Putin's man.

so the campaign will proceed according to the standard lines of a russian covert intervention, with variations according to the shapes of the american cultural battlefield.

You're completely right that it is as Rockwell described it "a playpen" for the right wing.

Sure that's all viable and I agree with your logic. The insurmountable thing here that the right refuses to address is the lack of infrastructure. You've dodged it and so has everyone else in this thread.

You don't want to build communications networks, news, social media. You don't have any way of conducting monetary transfers, or funding your operations or paying your troops, mercs, whatever. You have no supply lines. You have shown a massive inability to organize. Your leadership is non-existent (Richard Spencer is a fucking joke).

And really you have no support in the business class because the far-right doesn't give a shit about becoming rich and powerful (it matters). The absolute end goal of the members of the far right is $75k a year as a welder, a new Camaro and 30+ hours a week to spend on hobbies and trivial entertainment.

This notion of fighting some guerilla war and beating the left seems to me, flat out ridiculous. At least now.

when Hitler rose to power it was due to the German Mark their currency was printed into oblivion now think of this what is the Petro currency of the world well its the Us Dollar now the US Dollar has lost 99% of its value so now think of Germany when the German Mark died but around the world history repeats its self its only a matter of time

The left is actually very disorganized, they just have large numbers.

The left are also largely cowards, as are the gatekeepers of the system, the US military and the fbi agents/cia are all extreme cowards who work for a paycheck and don't give a shit about the system beyond benefiting themselves. Their loyalty really lies in money, and they're not really willing to risk their necks beyond that. If they perceive it is more profitable to side with the white nationalists (which is true considering nationalists would fund war vets and intel agencies more due to the associated security risks of being a white nationalist country) they will defect.

Ultimately they will refuse to risk their lives for jewish interests if they're ordered to fight us, and they will start defecting in droves because they don't want their kids to be gang raped by niggers and other subhumans, nor do they want a debt slavery society for their families by gatekeeping hegemony of jews.

Who wants to die for some billionaire kike, when your kid is being outnumbered in school and attacked by subhumans?

Those are valid points, but the "Meme War" has been in full swing for years now and what really have you accomplished? Trump? Trump played the far-right like a fucking fiddle. He was never your ally. He sold his entire family to Jews, and you idiots overlooked it and put him in power anyways. Trump was a massive tactical error. You would have been better with Hillary...She would have driven us down the path to a collapse quicker and more painfully and would have driven many more people to your side.

Bannon told you exactly what's going on. The left is allowed to chimp out in order to energize the republican base for 2018. By the time this is over, white/right-leaning people will be swarming the polls. Also, notice how Trump only requested the IPs of the inauguration antifa now. All of these faggots are going to get the axe once they stop being useful.

>basically, white supremacists and the KKK are getting co-opted by the Kremlin

Fuck off retard

>believing Richard Spencer is a leader
>believing the alt right exists

Not only did you not go to war college, but I highly doubt you even went to community college.

ahaha comrade i am the the left! ;)

as for logistics, it's a guerrilla playbook. each paramilitary group has to handle its own logistics, as is standard with such call-up plausibly-deniable irregular actions. the main fighting force is the 'nationalist front' basically Heimbach's group and some allied neo-nazi and KKK groups. they don't need a ton of logistics because they're fighting a lighter type of conflict right now.

according to Putin's playbook, giving them too much muscle yet isn't the plan, but if they need it later it will magically appear

meanwhile antifa just uses what's laying around and still wins ;)

here is some thing for you youtube.com/watch?v=dai4qCrgBMU

Based on your ASVAB score alone you probably have an IQ below 80 (near niggers).

I'm an officer. We're not even the same species. I don't expect you to understand any of this...Most likely your a Pretty Fine Cleaner or Leader of Cleaning Platoons...Come back when you're a Master Sergeant or above.

>access water supply of urban areas

>keep battles limited to the big cities where the mass majority leftists subsist

>complete chaos in the cities while people in rural areas continue on just fine

gg no re

But she wouldn't have have been as fun. All those faces on election night, all the angry rants since. With Hillary elected all that would have been confined to the same places it was with Obama. With Trump in the white house, every single day there's people on multiple nation TV channels STILL going apeshit over the fact he's the president almost a year later.
Clinton many have been more dangerous for the world. But the reaction to her wouldn't have been nearly as much fun as this past year has been.

Yep. That's the reason all Jews must die.

It's in the Bible. Isreal is going to be under siege by every army on Earth. The whole world will finally be tried of all the conniving and evil trick the Jews have perpetrated against humanity. The Bolshevik revolution, the holohoax, 9/11, the attack on the US Liberty...there's too many atrocities to list. Your kind will pay for each one. It's a good thing Jews are immigrating to Isreal so all you evil fuckers will be in one place so we won't have to search the globe for you. Only 144,000 of you treacherous leaches will survive and I hope it's so you'll be cast straight into Hell.
I hope you die in a terror attack real soon, Jew. I hope your parents see you die.before they are also killed.

Sometimes worse is worse.

She would've preemptively made a color revolution to shut down the AltRight and whatever group could be seen as AltRight.
It was revealed in Democrat emails they wanted to start going after freedom of speech and seek hate speech laws.

I disagree, I think Heimbach has switched gears. After Charlottesville he has recently reorientated his organization towards the opiate epidemic and charity organizing. I think he sees this is gonna be a long game meanwhile Spencer is still trying to march.

Hmmm... Good thought. The USSR is pushing hard for us to Balkanize. I wouldn't totally hate that. Russia would probably wipe out Canada and then us once they have the infrastructure up north, and quite bluntly I can't stand Canadians. There are no worse cowards and cuckolded white men than Canadians.

Jews are not white.

Wishful thinking. Why would the banking elite create a collapse like what you just mentioned? They are having INCREDIBLE success by slow boiling us all.

By 2100 they will have immortality through tech, and every Western country will be minority white.

I think you're actually right desu

It's a bad system you have in America.

In Israel everyone starts out the same, trains the same, etc. If you prove yourself to have leadership abilities during your service, you get promoted.

But being promoted to being an officer isn't just about intelligence. I was in infantry too and knew incredibly intelligent guys who went on to study the hardest degrees in the toughest colleges (need to have incredibly high score in aptitude tests for that), but they just didn't have the people skills to be commanders.

That's bullshit and you know it. TPP and the Paris Accord would have been signed already to name just TWO things that a Clinton admin would have already done. We would probably have anti free speech laws on the internet like Germany and have people go to jail for online posts. Trump is not a messiah but he was the best viable option we had. And nigga fuck you meme magic is real and it's working kinda

Remember kids if it's a namefag it's a fag.

The whole world is an equilibrium of interests. If some country had the capability of killing all Jews without consequences to their interests, they'd do it.

Flood through where?
Texas?
No way they make it past Texas.

Yes, but things are changing quick.
When people start to act irrational and out of fear / paranoia their judgement is clouded, confirmation bias and oversimpifying take over and they will no longer be able to find real-world solutions as they no longer can cope with reality in its complexity.
As they have high expectations their disappointment because of populistic non-delivery will turn nasty.
I unironically believe that stupidity is our enemy in this race.
We must be able to filter out the real threats among us, whiteness won't help much in that regard.

Sounds like they weren't very intelligent if they had the option to become an officer and turned it down to "study harder".

Hurrr Durrrrp.

No shit greatest ally. That is literally nigger tier logic

It's not an easy life here. Officers, especially in combat positions, barely sleep, never see their families and have a lot of responsibility on their heads. Most people aren't equipped for that.

Don't know how it is in America

Good thing you're a mind reader though and can tell my ASVAB score simply by an internet post, maybe you should your mind reading ability to actual use instead of talking shit on the internet.

Your assumption of my intelligence makes me think this is LARP or you work in S3 as an OIC coffee bitch.

I don't agree. You can't FUND anything. That's the problem. The banks would shut you all down overnight. Then the autistic technical elite would demand everyone learn how to program and use Linux to hash out some sort of shitty Bitcoin solution which would get hacked/stolen/disrupted and you would be completely fucked.

You keep coming back around to critical aspects of warfare that you have no control of because the far-right ignored everything but the Trades/Blue Collar.

You would have your guns, no comm., and the packs on your back. That's it. That is the entirety of your organization's ability to fight.

The left will have news organizations, propaganda, manufacturing, supply, social media, banking, communications, phones, GPS, better education and training, better transportation, military, gov't, and police support.

You're LARPing. All of you. None of you are looking at this from a combined-arms perspective and what it takes to field the military for a sustained engagement.

See the thing is, yes Trump had some ideas that sided with the "altright", but his value as a candidate was that he was a loose cannon - tying into my idea about the chaos. The truth is a fucking revolution or racewar etc. is not going to work very well during a time of stability and government power. However if you can put the country in a state of chaos its easier to seize control, and presumably the idea is that in chaos shit ultimately comes down to racial lines, I think. Having trump help "us" with a few issues is nice but the key is his mere existence in the white house brings down trust in government, in the effort to force people into radical positions.

Look at what's happening with republican lawmakers - so few of them have done the "condemn charlottesville" ritual that basically the whole republican party is sliding into being white supremacists or even nazis by the rest of the country.

The movement to fight back started as almost kind of a lost hope against the jew, I think I can speak for a lot of us that seeing what's going on in the past year is drastically over what our expectations were intially

Fuck off dumb fuck

>energize the republican base for 2018

You're being played. Again. For the millionth time. The Republicans have the House, Senate, and Presidency. And what have they actually done for you? They are ALL incredible cucks, leftists, and toadies for the ruling elite.

You idiots keep thinking the Republicans are on your side. They're not. The only care about doing their master's bidding. And that means shitloads of cheap brown/black labor and Muslims flooding into the US as a source of cheap labor and to increase their customer-bases.

The Republican Party exists to serve the unquenchable greed of billionaire white men who don't give a fuck about you.

You far-right people refuse to learn, evolve, or adapt. I think you're all doomed.

as president obama wisely said: you've played yourself

Not really. Within the society you should have morals to keep society functioning. But between countries there is 0 morals. Only realpolitik. Every kid knows that

>But she wouldn't have have been as fun

Haha. I'm glad you said this. The far-right always prioritizes it's pleasure and entertainment/hobbies above all else.

It's an incredibly easy weakness to exploit.

Proof Putin is using Heimbach and Spencer?

No, you misunderstand me. This is why the whole antifa debacle is happening. It's allowed by the republicans because they see it as useful for 2018. I know they're rotten faggots, don't worry.

Please quit baiting the tards on here. I know it's fun, even I do it from time to time. But you're gonna give some of these idiots a fucking aneurysm.

>announcing that you're a Military Officer on Sup Forums of all places
If EO finds out your ass is fired, nigga.

>stripes.com/military-chiefs-denounce-racism-hate-after-violence-at-virginia-white-nationalist-rally-1.483186

THEY WOULDN'T SIDE WITH YOU NAZI SCUM!

lol if you think meaningful numbers of Americans are aware of this, educated enough to understand it or give a shit about this.

This nation has long since been anesthetized by our standard of living and mindless culture.
You see those goofy on-the-street interviews where people can't name the Vice President or describe a policy point or even which politician represents which party? -That is not some outlier.

We're busy with jobs, 300 channels, the internet, McMansions, Monday Night Football, our vacation to Disney, endless food, liquor, gambling, kids soccer team, getting our cars fixed...etc etc..

That's why there will never be a civil or other meaningful uprising. You think people will leave their couches and go into the streets at night?..when American idol is on???

Nah nigga.

You're LARPing. The far-right can't get anything done. Has zero infrastructure. Is too stupid (read this whole thread) to realize they NEED infrastructure, and refuses to adapt to this requirement. Yet, you think they can destroy an entire nation and people?

You can't even build a communications network or a social media site, or a news network. The far-right doesn't have a single school in place to educate their children. You can't achieve even the most rudimentary requirements necessary to run a civilization, but you honestly believe you can destroy another nation?

You're delusional. Have some more Cheetos and hot pockets and calm down bro.

Thanks. I think I'm right too.

I agree with the Israeli system. And I agree ours sucks. White men love the good ol'boy network and constantly promote and help inferior men.

I'm an excellent officer though and have performed well in combat.

But...Most of our enlisted fighting force are chosen for their stupidity and ability to follow orders. This is a system of control that has been put in place on purpose.

They wouldn't side with leftists either.

>I'm an excellent Officer
>most of our enlisted force is chosen for their stupidity
I bet your troops really love you. Fuckface.

I'm not far-fright dude. But I'd love to know how you plant to exploit my desire to have fun.

You remember how Texas stopped all those cartels from flooding our country with hardcore drugs and brown spics? Me neither.

It would be easy for them to flood in. They'd blend in with all the brown people in Texas.

Try again. Like I said, I'm a military trained combat officer. You idiots don't have the faintest idea what you're doing.

We don't need them too. It's good enough that they refuse to give into racism.

You said a lot of words and ignored the same point as the first post: You have no infrastructure to wage a war. You'll be decimated. At least in your current state.

>Is the white race finished
not at all, a march of this calibre was bound to happen sometime, here's what we've learnt from the reaction

>start wearing masks
>start bringing proper weapons, knifes and guns
>don't dress in baseball helmets and walk around with wooden shields and sticks, it looks fucking retarded and belongs in the alt-lite
>understand that the entire establishment is against you, they want you dead, be wary, they don't care about your first amendment rights
>when it comes to recruitment and networking, follow ANTIFA's example, because unlike antifa the alt-right is actually anti-establishment and poses a real threat to their corporatist zionist rule, set up secret bases around the country, only let people who are actually passionate about the cause into your ranks, doing this right enables you guys to perform marches without being hindered by faggot antifas and journalists
>when attacked, DEFEND YOURSELVES PROPERLY, so long as you guys never instigate violence and only do so in self defence will win people over

boom, the alt right is now unstoppable

okay, here goes!

at the torchlight rally, I was watching stormfront after they beat up the college kids. the torchlight procession had video messages beamed in from: Julian Assange, and Ed Snowden. The guy who runs stormfront was complaining about why didn't HE get to be on the video address when those two were?

obviously snowden isn't based and wouldn't have support such a nazi rally, but he and assange both have to do as putin says.

two: spencer's wife is a russian spy by the name of nina byzantina / nina kouprianova who literally translates the work of Putin's personal political philosopher - Dugin - as her day job

the same philosopher, Dugin, addressed the formation of the trad worker party in 2015, showing the active hand of the kremlin in cultivating these far-right groups. heimbach is also aligned with numerous euro far-right parties that trace their allegiance back to putin and has called putin 'the leader of the free world'

omg where are the mods
deleet deleet

the far right themselves isn't going to accomplish jack shit because they're dumb as fuck.

butttt as putin's covert plausibly-deniable thugs? that's where the right can become useful idiots, and where they can gain some actual power, since they have a powerful patron, albeit a distant one who has to keep his actions covert

That's not the issue. The rise of fascism and nazism wasn't legitimate. It was a reaction by the monarchies and capitalists against communists.

Fascists were useful idiots to capitalists. Were. They don't need them anymore. They will repress them, and nobody will give a single solitary shit.

A civil war would probably be sparked by impeachnent or a coup attempt against the President of the United States. Do you really believe the military would turn against patriots?

kitty's not pleased with you commies

Yeah they're getting pretty fucking mad and salty. They're going to chew on my posts for a long time because deep down they know they're right. It won't be pleasant.

You remember when those idiots in Oregon "invaded" a Visitor's Center, ran out of snacks, then got shot/killed/arrested? That is the state of the far-right. That is a preview of what will happen if the far-right starts it's little war.

he's freaking out because i just exposed the russian covert influence op lololololol

I don't care. I'm too high up for them to do shit about it.

americans dont even realise the civil war is already happening
they dont think a war can take place without uniforms and blood in the streets
(give it time)

Yep. They love those paychecks and gibs.

You're just proving his point

You're also LARPing

I agree with you. 100%. My original post was more just to see if any of you retards realize just how untenable your idea of a RaHoWa actually is.

I've never seen so many people that have so little grasp of how a war actually works...The far-right is clueless in this regard. It's painfully amazing.

>the military turning against the people to serve corporate interests
>unprecedented
Do you want to get thrown out of a helicopter?

You don't understand the game.

This is a game of Media, Money, Politics, Institutional Power and Demographics. You are not fighting a monolith, but a vast array of interest and virtue driven factions that only cooperate on an extremely superficial level.

Because you fail to put any effort into understanding the game and instead spend your time larping on /Pol, every step you take will be exactly according to their plans. You will lose.

They don't love me. They obey me. And they know I can keep them alive when it matters.

Again, you don't understand shit about actual military tactics if you think officers are supposed to treat their troops as friends.

>I'm honestly okay with Jewish rule