BLM TURNS ON ANTIFA!

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!

You Antifa fags thought you were going to win up until Karma struck your ass back like a Boomerang. You're about to lose your biggest ally, and you know it!

They turned on you at Auburn, they killed one of your guys in Fresno, and they hate you "white allies" probably even more than they hate WNs. The day of reckoning is near!

Alt-Right/BLM alliance is headed your way, faggots!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QANvgecGAiE

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
hooktube.com/watch?v=QANvgecGAiE&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=PhU1EPrYbRA
youtube.com/watch?v=APPPeZdj6_8&t=84s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahah they're eating each other alive

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

Bump

Antifa are communists and blacks are KANGZ of course monarchists will fight communists

look up the 60-70s faggot terror group Weather Underground.
They set off bombs and made a statement of solidarity with blacks.
Ironically the Black Panthers responded by denouncing the weather underground telling them they had nothing to do with the struggle of blacks.
Liberals are retarded.

BLM>Antifa

THIS.

Also, I also remember hearing about how the KKK and the NOI collaborated somewhere around that time. Same with the Black Panthers.

Liberals are like that autistic fuck you knew in school who always thought the hottest girl in the school liked them, when in reality they fucking hated them.

I would just say "hey conservatives!! We are meeting in Seattle on this day" and not show up. The Alt-Left will show up but with nothing to do they will attack their own.

Bump. Pieces of shit always trolling around here instead of sucking black dick. BLM got blue balls now and gonna chimpout your whole existence. BTFO antifa

>ally with turncoats
How about no?

We all know that when the race war that they helped to incite finally starts, niggers will be turning on them and antifaggots will immediately shave their dreads and slink over to our side. >They're just useful idiots who act on emotions.

I don't know what this man has to say, but the statement of his wardrobe is pretty awesome

kek what in the fuck am I looking at

Antifa is winning - We continue to force people who organize rallies to back down and leave. Antifa is kicking ass.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

GG faggot.

Enjoy your victories while you still can. Because that shit is about to change.

anyone else /comvfefe/?

>"""""""force""""""" people to leave
>punch, kick and scream at your own
>have nogs beat the shit out of you instead
>everywhere outside your hugbox is disgusted at your actions and how wherever you go there is violence and chaos
yea you sure are "winning"

Pick a side Sup Forums - antifa or BLM. You have to pick one. Who's the lesser evil?

Liberals have been taking down to blacks for generations. They are tired of liberal lies

>implying we would pick either

Do we really want this garbage on our side?

*Grabs popcorn* An extreme left deathmatch for my entertainment, fuck yes! I'm putting my bets on Tyrone.

I'll fight with black nationalists any day of the week

>Alt-Right/BLM alliance
You're a cuck fuck off back to plebbit.

>y'all'd've

you're making enimies with BLM, and pushing normies further into the arms of the conservatives. you're position is untenable, you will never get what you are after. your whole cause will be viewed by future historians as a clownish fluke. you should look to find some real meaning in your life rather than looking to ridiculous causes to give your life meaning. that is why people join cults like antifa, their life has no meaning and usually they have bad relationships with family / romantic partners.

Id pick blm because itd be funny to watch the aftermath

Despite the mess that BLM has turned into, the original grievance that US cops were a bunch of dicks was kind of valid. Antifa are just commie mongs.

We need to take advantage of the paranoia the left is creating.
Any white person could be an evil nazi/trump/conservative. Any white person could be a fed or cop. It will be so easy for us to 'infiltrate' the left while they allow whites.

SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
>SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
>SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
>SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
>SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
THEYRE GONNA TAKE IT DOWN THE MINUTE THEY SEE IT DOESNT FIT THE ANTIFA-BLM BEST FRIENDS NARRATIVE

Imagine needing a cowboy hat that big to offset your blackness.

>white beta liberals try to form alliance with ape army
>get chimped out on

P O T E R Y

It's just that BLM is pissed at the focus shifted away from them to Antifa.

thats just a house negro, of an undercover cop.

we all know real niggaz wear masks

It was very close that blacks and whites allied then Obama came along and put a stop to it. Open border mass immigration put poor white and black citizens at the frontlines of the invasion.

was /comvfefe/, now /causingmischief/

>dindus are right, cops are bastards
t.london's friendly muslim

US cops are very different to European cops.

I can be daft sometimes. What does ceramic pottery have to do with race traitoring antifas getting stabbed in the back by 'nogs?

there is no "BLM" or "ANTIFA"

there are just bootlickers and free people

real niggaz wear masks and would never demand uncovering faces.

I think you are right. Attention war for our entertainment

Yeah, they are not cucked and full of betas.

SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
>SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
>SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
>SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS
THEYRE GONNA TAKE IT DOWN THE MINUTE THEY SEE IT DOESNT FIT THE ANTIFA-BLM BEST FRIENDS NARRATIVE

Is that an illegal that threw the punch?

If by that you mean they're a bunch of fucking retards who aren't even fit to be security guards at a supermarket, then yes.

If you wanted to really take advantage you should be pushing this on the right sites.

>ANTIFA are racists
>openly attack blacks

>BLM supports the system
>only want to kill whites

You're in no position to talk really, your cops ran away from terrorists when attacks happened. At least yankees are not cowards.

think maor.

The Antifa would kill any rich educated well made black man, just for the sake of international class warfare and globalism.

If you are a black man that is about to get rich, be rest assured, the marxists are after to take whats yours.

do it at hooktube

hooktube.com/watch?v=QANvgecGAiE&app=desktop

Disliking one does not mean liking the other, Mario. Both are shit for different reasons.

I support neither, but if I had to, I would choose the niggers easily. Fuck all of you anti white whites. You are all fucking vile parasites and deserved to be chimped out on in the most violent manner. At least niggers always stick to defending their own shit tribe, when you fuckers actively go out of your way to destroy white society. All of you deserve the worst death.

>schism begins in my hometown
God bless TX.

I wanted to post this

if an alt right dude would slap a black man like that there would be a huge brawl

its all love

probably something personal

>Racial segregation alliance

Alt-right wants blacks to be on there own and BLM wants the same thing it would only be natural, would btfo the commies and academics to

UHURU

Need more video of animosity between BLM and antifa. This is beuno.

Nah you said that US cops suck for no reason and without proof, then I merely pointed out that british cops are just pathetic.

>Blm hate liberals more than they hate WN
>People will hate the one who patronises them over the one who just doesn't want anything to do with them

Who would've thought?

Underrated

So you've never interacted with them, I take it?

>but the statement of his wardrobe is pretty awesome
Indeed
He may have been trying to make fun of white people.

>Alt-Right/BLM alliance

ho look it's another "Sup Forums is being delusional" thread. Anyway the american antifa are acting like children and mixing with SJW trash. They're an embarassment to the european antifa.

I did and they were just like the european ones. If you're a lawful citizen you have nothing to fear. I bet you're one of those wiggers that carry heroin and make up a shitty excuse.

bump for link

As a person who's been to both England and America I have to say US cops are actually way better than British twinkle toes.

Check'd and kek'd

We need to start flooding Twitter with redpill antifa images. that's the most sure way to help turn BLM completely against antifa.

Alt-Right/BLM alliance? WTF are you talking about you fucking nigger? The point is that they ALL need to die.

>mixing with SJW trash
>implying they're not SJW trash themselves
>it's another "pol is being delusional thread"
Back to plebbit.

As with most of these videos, i cant hear most of what is said. Anyway its just two muppets trying to alpha eachother. Not much of anything.

>alt right/blm alliance

Youre kidding right?

British cops have been a neutered waste of taxpayers money since the Stephen Lawrence incident, so I'll agree with that.

Mate, Euro antifa just vandalize peoples property and pretend they're "sticking it to the man", the man in this case being poor Joe Average trying to get to work but he can't cause you faggots burned his car.

Antifa are a joke everywhere.

Yeah right. The European Antifa is known for being fearsome. Remember that time you showed up at the G7 in Lucca and ran like little bitches?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhU1EPrYbRA

Civil war between white nationalist, BLM and Commies. That's interesting.

Dude, just IMAGINE if BLM and ANTIFA got beef.

This would be epic.

That made Britbart so I'm sure it will get all the signatures it needs.

Cowboy Curtis!

It's basically the nature of the extreme left.
They cannibalize themselves.
You can't keep the tolerance olympics going forever, without having some seriously clashing ideologies.
We only need to grab the popcorn and watch how these guys kill each other.

As a white ethno nationalist I would side with black nationalists any day to kick commie scum heads in.

wtf I love BLM now

Doesn't this always happen on the left?

See Force them to confront something they disagree on, and they won't be able to let it go.

>Stiamo arrivandooooo
>5 minutes later they get destroyed and forced on the run by cops
That's why I love my country.

I happily execute every motherfucking "ex" communist who crawls back. No mercy with traitors.

Whats her name?

Get to a serious protest once in your life and see for yourself. Anarchists don't loot pop&mom's stores or burn down average Joe cares, they loot supermarkets/big chain stores and burn down Porsches.

>ran like little bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=APPPeZdj6_8&t=84s

Moldylocks

Remember all the times we didn't run?

More on this shit in pic related.

Sure you do. Take your xanax and have a nap buddy.

I have more respect for the Black gang-banger who would slit my throat because I am White, than I do for the "Uncle Tom" who would sell-out his own race to be a second-rate "adopted" White. The gang-banger is at least a man with some pride in who he is, not a worm!

And I'm pretty sure blacks feel the same way towards whites. They don't care about some white liberal trying to virtue signal them.

This is probably why the antifa white house petition has gone up so much from last night
BLM are finally realizing that antifa are hateful and destructive and just want total anarchy at everyone else's expense
Fuck antifa