Get in your happening bunkers, lads

Get in your happening bunkers, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4058105/wikileaks-russia-donald-trump-julian-assange-nigel-farage-ecuador-roger-stone-guccifer-2-0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MUH APPENINHAPENINGS

>MUH LARPING GUISE

kys mutt

Show your flag, bitch.

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Why are we pardoning him? I thought it was Sweden who wanted him arrested for being a white male.

not important for the discussion mutt

HAPPENING

TRUMP IS GOING TO PARDON HIM!!!!

i hope.

notice how it’s only the no name politicians who serve their state out of the spotlight meeting with and backing assange

He's not been charged with any crimes in the USA.

shitskin nigger kys

Yeah man, Assange should have met with McCain instead.

Assange just doesn't feel safe in your country anymore and wants to leave UK.

He has a grand jury on him for the last seven years. The Swedish shit got tossed, it is only the US threatening him with a trial right now.

Dems want his head. If there's not legal action, there will be once he admits he had a mole inside them.

didn’t mean it negatively. it just shows how many people are involved in whatever shit he has. you don’t even see people like rand or cruz talking to him

I wonder how mass media will spin this if it's true (foreign policy already tried to muddy the waters yesterday)

Neocons will hate trump ...but they already do

It will be interesting to see who they trot out as "Julian Assange" since we all know he was killed in the Kremlin raid on Wikileaks.

inquisitr.com/4058105/wikileaks-russia-donald-trump-julian-assange-nigel-farage-ecuador-roger-stone-guccifer-2-0/

>run a "rogue intelligence agency" for a decade
>get pardoned for one "crime" that immensely benefited the republitards
He'd still end up on a black site if he left the embassy.

Rand's not enough of a madman to accept and Cruz would likely be one of the guys who want Assange behind bars.

>nigger

try again literally who

Lol rorbacher is paid by Russia

We just follow the orders of our burger overlords.

Muh Russia Julian pardoned by Trump because he is a Russian agent