Why are there so many people in favor of Assad?

Why are there so many people in favor of Assad?

Do they really like a russian-fed dictator or are they just americahaters so they will back him because his is currently an enemy of America

? Or maybe they just want to capture mommy and daddy's attention?

Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

fuck off jihadi faggot

I like Russia and Vlad so it is natural to support their friends. Assad, Iran, Armenia, Donbass rebels..doesn't matter, they have my support.

Give that man a job in RT, lol

Because without him there it will either be a libya or iraq 2.0 and nobody wants another chaotic war torn shithole.

Syria is in a bad enough state as it is so why make it worse?

Lose the proxie you kike. Based Assad did nothing wrong.

easy, because we now know democracy only works in ethnostates
which is why america is going down the drain, you're already in the drain, eu is rapidly following suit, india never left the drain, south korea is booming despite being in a war, japan's economy is shrinking (except it isn't)

>Why are there so many people in favor of Assad?

Assad is based and the rebels are terrorists.

Well, all American backed nations flourished. Just look at Japan. While all the russian backed nations are in disgrace. Jst look at Cuba. So, Assad is indeed aprt of the problem, not part of the solution

Rebels are trying to liberated their country from a tyrannical dinasty. May God be with them.

Mr Assad is a pretty cool guy eh kills terrorists and doesn't afraid of anything

Because if he falls, Syria turns into a genocidal hellhole, Europe faces a refugee crisis, and the Jews win.

The only reason we're supporting the terrorists is to strangle Hezbollah from its Iranian support.

I am old enough to remember Iraq 1. You know why we didn't kill Saddam then? Because it was a fucking dumb idea.

Iraq 2 we killed Saddam, now the Muslims have it.

Libya we killed Ghadafi, now the Muslims have it.

You really think we need another country for the Muslims shit up with their bullshit?

Fact is the only thing muds understand is violence.

Way I see it it is better for us if it is another less retarded mud doing the spanking.

But he is a Russian puppet. You like russian puppets? No wonder you have a muslim as mayor of your capital...

Assad is alredy muslim, dude. Besides as long as they are cool, who cares??? just ook saudiarabia. They are muslims and they are awesome.

Muh Russian puppet.

We should ally with Russia. The Jews are the threat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

Nah, I'll take Israel everyday instead of a russian comunistrotten mind.

Probably because they have 90> IQ has remember was happened in Iraq, Libya and every other ME country the US ''liberated''

So you'll rather have a russian liberated country instead of a us liberated country. Interesting...

Why is someone from Argentina posting as if their opinions matter at all on the world stage? Btfo bean, fake ass "white" people. Trying to steal world recognition like you stole european ancestry

He will make Syria great again, and then all immigrants will leave (no). Also, he's a guy on the spectrum in charge of a medium sized country.

Every syrian is with Assad. If you think otherwise you're a vacuous imbecile.

Assad is seeking Syria's unity. Jew lobbyists are pushing their political interests through the American puppet government, which is the balkanization of Syria and Iraq.
This is backfiring in Europe, which is as bad.
Soon WWIII.

Stay ignorant fat nigger.

Thousands of American lives have been lost for Israel. Russia is creating a stable Syria. There's no reason for us to topple their government and have an Iraq/Libya 2.0

voat.co/v/Identitarian/1841107

>use Europe flag instead of his own country flag.

HA HA HA

>Russia is creating a stable Syria

Russia, creating a stable country? HA HA HA.

You're literally dumber than a creationist if you don't realize that supporting the rebels will bring about a catastrophic collapse of Syria.

Right wing Israelis are the only ones who could benefit from this development.

Because if it isnt Assad, it will be ISIS stupid faggot

Because the rebels wouldn't know what to do with the government if they ever took it over. Assad has the greatest potential for stability in Syria.

Why aren't you?

>man who didn't sold his country to jews and neocons has his country destroyed by people backed by the same people

Gee, i wonder where else that happened.