Race mixing creates a new monoculture

In North America I've heard the left talk about preventing a monoculture by allowing diversity into our countries. But don't they realize that by allowing diversity over the years it will create a mixture of all races in our countries. Thus creating another monoculture they were trying to prevent in the first place....

Isn't it better to prevent a monoculture from happening years down the line through race mixing rather than prevent a monoculture in the present day?

Other urls found in this thread:

disclose.tv/news/the_kalergi_plan_and_why_world_leaders_are_rattled_by_donald_trump/131637
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
haaretz.com/israel-news/food-allergies-among-adolescents-more-common-in-israel-than-britain-study-shows-1.449994
archive.is/GRyDW
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You already have a monoculture in america, Judaism. It's undeniable.

It's their generation now

you realize that skin colour is an environmental thing you fucktards..eventually these brownies would turn full on white again

>but you are implying/ asuming that ideologues think rationally OP

in 40 years? jesus lol, I'm guessing teleports will also be a common household appliance? keking leafs

We don't need a new monoculture, Canada and America were always white majority nations.

not in a meaningful timescale to us

This is true. This mono-race thing is laughable, the mixed race fucks in Europe will just turn back into whites in a few thousand years, their skin will adapt and their noses and features will thin.

noooo fucking globalist kikes why, why bring negroes???

is that the 56% face?

Do you even know how evolution works? You'd need natural selection/survival of the fittest, something that barely happens with modern medicine. People with darker skin would have to procreate less than those with lighter skin because they are weakened or even killed before copulation because of vitamin D deficiency associated with low amount of solar radiation + a high skin melanin content

Partially but Skin color is due to selective breeding as with all other physical racial traits from back when humans had more genetic variablitity and were small tribes. It could only happen if they selectively breed more with lighter skinned people with caucasoid facial features for a couple centuries within a certain culture.

Have you been to Brazil? One of the most segregated racist places on Earth
a fucking leaf
Out of Africa has not been taken seriously for a while now
This. we need a full scale repatriation

yep. europeans are more favorably adapted to european environment and civilization. given enough time, non european genes will exit the gene pool. miscegenation is not a concern.

miscegenation is purposely fucking your gene pool. your children have greater defect percentage, cannot receive organs and bone marrow and other life saving procedures from their biological parents that they can in non-race mixing monstrosities. the little monsters have more in common with people on the street than their fucking biological parents. they are abominations by every definition of the word. all of the defects of their parent races, but none of the benefits. dumber than their smarter parent, weaker than their strongest parent, smaller brain than their better parent, genetic disease propensity of both parents - everything is worse. its not racist to say it should be banned like incest - you literally make biologically inferior monsters with higher chances of all defects.

it's an uggo at the very least

>given enough time, non european genes will exit the gene pool.
Never happened and never will
>miscegenation is not a concern.
It's not. As long as those who indulge in it leave Europe and stripped of the citizenship rights

Do you have some sources on that? I knew about the organ and bone marrow thing, but not of the higher risk of congenital diseases. Sure, a Mischling will have a higher risk of sickle cell anemia than a pure white, but less than a pure black, for instance.

I just think they're ugly and more stupid than whites and I don't want them

they will. it basic natural selection, ivan. nigger genes are a detriment to physical fitness in the european environment and are unable to compete.

Why will the average human look like a woman? A completely average human would be half man half woman. With a 3 inch dick.
Hangonaminute

disclose.tv/news/the_kalergi_plan_and_why_world_leaders_are_rattled_by_donald_trump/131637

nigger ancestry is unacceptable in Europe under any sauce, even if the bullshit you wrote was true
>nupol

As far as I know, racism has been a part of Sup Forums for a long time

Canadians spread horseshit like a tranny spreads AIDS.

Fucking THIS

A lot of those aids spreading trannies are in fact Canadian

It's the lower iq that worries me

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Soros and other rich superkikes plan to turn Whites into an IQ80-90 mongrel slave race
>Guys! Why is everbody turning into an IQ80-90 mongrel slave race! That's like a monoculture.

>Isn't it better to prevent a monoculture from happening years down the line through race mixing rather than prevent a monoculture in the present day?
Wrong. What you're forgetting is that entire cultures disappear as a result of the left's "final solution." People who have no idea about their own heritage, culture, ancestry are malleable, weak-minded, open to suggestion from (((them))). Ask yourself why one group of people in the world are allowed to remain sovereign and only let in who they want while all European and North American countries are forced to accept an onslaught of all people regardless of the situation. Without a sound mind, solid ancestry, and knowledge of your family history, you become nothing more than a pawn to the government and will believe anything they tell you because you have no other foundation. You're then a tool. A unit. Something they can completely control to slave away for them. Look at any area in the country with a high density of welfare recipients. If the people there don't end up in prison (and that's a big if), they're subjected to a life of barely surviving where they never fully have the ability to reach self-actualization. Fuck that.

>muh culture
You literal urban retard. Allowing racial foreigners is the most fucking irrational think you can do. How does it feel to get BTFO by basic biology on a daily basis?

The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own. Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is literally a sign of genetically inferior individual good only for sterilization. Genetic altruism fails the evolutionary group strategy greatly.

Civic "nationalism" is multirculturalism. Culture is a racial ethno-linguistic product alone. That's about it. One way to deal with it: In Europe DNA based citizenship within the subracial group only; in USA - Balkanization. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

But once again, you being a racemixed mongrel is a good explanation why you can't understand what it's like to have genetics worth preserving in the first place

/thread

You get Brazil, and that country is not doing well.

This is their goal. The complete and total decimation of the white race. They speak about it gleefully, and most of our people are too stupid to see the truth literally in front of them. Too worried about "appearing racist" to fight for their existence.

>Implying DNA doesn't exist and race is only skin deep.

Why is there only 1 post by this ID anytime that same picture is posted?

Most of us just want to fuck easy asian women

Don't read so much into it, not everything has to be political

based leaf

let´s go back a thousand years... ohhhh wait.

He's right, though.

People will all eventually turn pale because of being indoors more.

Their features will shrink down to Euro levels too, because of cooler and cleaner environments.

The future is literally white.

>all of the defects of their parent races, but none of the benefits
This makes no fucking sense.

I don't want to look like Debbie Wasserman Shultz in 2050.

Niggers trying to breed the black out......

I'm ready for our future

your future*

There's no natural natural selection forces nitwit. At least of the type that created the European.

thats the propaganda

You don't understand this quite right.

Homegenous population is easier to control. The genes will be diluted and mixed so much, that a new subrace is created, which thinks alike to each other and is very easy to control.

The elite knows this. They have their useful idiots (leftist cucks) and media propaganda to promote all this. They don't actually care about equality, end of racism (they actually care about that but not for the reasons you think) or any other feel-good, hippy ideal.

Now, with the advances in robotic, A.I. and networks, imagine how easily control over such people will be. Earth will be inhabited by diluted subhumans, who once were niggers, whites, asians, etc; They will be no more. They will be a brown mass, so similar to each other bowing to the 1 new messiah that will forever rule them. Intergalactic travelling and space exploration won't be able before this happens and when it happens, humanity won't be as we know it. It may not be that bad for humanity but i don't trust hook nosed, genetic garbage elites who happen to be gifted at scheming.

>Homegenous population is easier to control
Just the opposite

the future has been fortold. Behold, the Lyrans.

2050? Doubt it, that thin looks like an ayy lmao.

I really don't think Berbers will become the "average" human... well maybe in Sweden.

literally this thread earlier today, at least change the pic you fucking leaf

you're wrong

I'm not, Putin and many Northern European leaders flood their nations with subhuman third world garbage and non-Northern Europeans, because they know that it will bring down the trust and cohesion between the natives. Putinkek deliberately brings over millions of servile central asians and chinks to displace the rebellious ethnic Russians

yeah chinese, japanese, koreans are well known for mindless rebellions.

We can't compare Europeans to non-Europeans. chinks and japs had plenty of civil wars, feuds and other nasty shit

You just confirmed what I'm saying. Nations and borders will soon be a thing of the past and the brown cesspool that is called "diversity", will engulf europe and reshape mankind as we know it.

Global scale communism. The end goal of this madness, with its perpetrators some lesser genetic (((specimens))). What a parody of a world we live in.

Race mixing achieves nothing but turning the white race into lower IQ half negroes and allowing China to gain the advantage. (who also have no moral objections to genetic manipulation). China will be creating super humans in the future while we are devolving.

Just because it happened in Greece during Rome, Byzantium and Ottomans doesn't mean the rest of Europe will have the same fate

Yes! Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Never going to happen. By that time we will have perfected genetic manipulation and all babies will be blue eyed, olive skinned and blonde haired.

The cucked society of europe.. wont have the same fate? Let me laugh. You are far too emasculated to do anything and the worst part, you wont even acknowledge it. Lets not start talking about slavs, all brawl but no brain. Hopeless

>Greek mongrel shit talks Slavics

>no natural selection forces
how bout the fact that most of Sup Forums that can't find a gf to procreate ..I'd say females are naturally selecting
inb4 I don't have one either
I'm 46 , my white kids are grown already

>parents with poor health conceive a child
>child is born
>supposed to die
>medics save him
Dysgenics not even once

that's another point I usually make
blacks literally bragging about ending their own race..they will also be half white..not just us being half black ffs

/thread
As if the negro race has any value

if they 're so anxious to suicide their race , there's better quicker ways to do it

You realize people have hearing, air conditioning, thick clothing, boots, lights
You can have a sub Saharan African living a comfortable life in Sweden and passing his genetics.
Do you know how evolution works?
Or am I just stupid falling for weak bait?

>You can have a sub Saharan African living a comfortable life in Sweden and passing his genetics.
and why the fuck would we want that to happen?

I'm no {{{Bill Nye}}} but I do know that canada isn't the healthiest place for a sub saharan african to live

Yuppie whole premise is retarded. Try again.

I have one about how jewish people (the most interbreed group in the world) has the most allergy's then any one else, and allergies are sorta congetial diseases

haaretz.com/israel-news/food-allergies-among-adolescents-more-common-in-israel-than-britain-study-shows-1.449994

Alternatively archive.is/GRyDW

thank you buddy, that might be a bot

iirc that is mostly because they intermarry a lot to keep out the goyim, so that proves the opposite. (too much) interbreeding is bad for genetic reasons, but I want to know if this is also the case for race mixing

>Niggers turn nigger because too hot, therefore they get burned
>Whiteys turn white because too cold, therefore, they get freezed
>Niggers go to white snow country, have kids, become white in some decades

monoculture is the only way global communism will work

>Communism
>Work
It's just one of those "X is the only way Y will work"

Just ignore it

can we finally get together and kill as many niggers as possible? like try to kill all of them before the final day tomorrow?

>taking jew-speak at face value

Are you assburgers or what?
The purpose of multi-animalism is to destroy goyimses. It's that simple.

And that's a (((good))) thing.

This, people will continue to become paler due to technology allowing us to not slave in the sun all day. Less sun exposure = less pigmentation.

Jokes on you faggot. I switched to white Hispanic girls. Now faggots at Starbucks can't call me a Nazi anymore when I drink chai tea and envision a beautiful border wall.