Why are you here, /pol?

What is your argument?

unfuckable dyke

To discuss political things and laugh.
Why are you here?

Why is anybody anywhere?

18 U.S. Code ยง 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

How many more people was obamacare supposed to save?

I'm here because my asshole's not gonna lick itself.

Apparently, we all are here to defend nazis. I thought, at least, that much was bretty obvious by now...

Dank memes

To Larp as a white nationalist because it's amusing and I have nothing else to do with my sad excuse of a life, and wow that went really fucking emo really fast.

I don't argue or debate anybody because I don't care about them or what they think. What I believe is all that matters to me fuck everyone else

It's a male

I'm here to grab info and back channel opinions for the "threats" files. Makes predicting events to come easier.

Why are lefties so much uglier on average?

I like to laugh at other idiots.

I was just looking for a good time.

>muh equality
>now everybody is beautiful
hahahah

I'm just here for the entertainment.

to fuck with Nazis

Shut up you twink faggot

no way that chick in black shirt is mega hot

>what is your argument

the final one

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What he steals he may keep
Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

We're all beautiful on the inside.

race mixing

Nice pair

I'm Jewish

banter

>that hair
gosh, I'm getting sick of this. why can't they be more creative?

Because reasons...

Procrastinating

Because I hate registering for websites.

Fuck that.

i have a bomb strapped to my chest

Stupidity is strength. Slavery is freedom. And conforming to the rules of the left is nonconformity.

For the lulz

I would shoot a load of hot sticky cum in the back of her throat if you know what I'm saying.

this, the left have become tyrants

I came here for the history. Sup Forums has changed the world all thanks to freedom of speech. Well, it was nice as long as freedom of speech lasted. Now we all have to be careful with our words so we don't insult anyone and incite debates to better the world.

I'm watching JFK and not really larping on some doxxing antifa thread. Other than I come for Syria General cuz I like maps and stuff and the Syrian Civil War has been cool in that regard.
I don;t know how anyone takes anything happening int he world seriously. Honestly- children being left in cars in hot days is serious to me. BLM and Trump is just memetic nonsense.

suck my cockadoodle doo

>tfw I'm racist online because I'm depressed and have gender dysphoria but have no way of how to deal with it, so I take my stress and pain out on people who are different from me and laugh at them to distract myself from my terrible situation
>it's just me, right?

These are beasts, not humans.

agreed they get off on pushing buttons. They secretly feast on misery.

You can't change who and what you are born as.

Take up an /out/ hobby to distract yourself.

I'm here for the trump, waiting for latest scandals & for seeing supporters trying to justify... For fun!

the absolute state of the left

Righty Pol is here to enlighten others, Lefty Pol is here to learn.

It's their mentality manifesting itself in the physical form.

im here to stop people like those in OP's picture from winning and dooming humanity forever.

>What I believe is all that matters
Nerd virgin detected

Because the ugly want to equalize everything so that the talented, gifted, privileged (thanks to their parents/ancestors hard work) and the genetically favored have to deal with the same problems in life these parasites.

It's like in school where the low IQ outsider starts bullying other classmates because he feels inferior and has to deal with his inferiority complex. The modern leftists would be, most of the time, be seen as weak, as an outsider, as inferior, as of low intellect, mentally challenged (not everything at the same time within one person)... generally some kind of "oppressed minority". So like the ugly children they are, they rebel against the society they live in when ironically nature itself is unequal.

Of course you also have the other side where so extremely privileged "fight" for allegedly oppressed because when living in their ivory tower they actually think that people having the same social/academic standing can only be their due to privilege and not due to their own hard work even when coming from unfavorable living conditions.

Maybe I hate leftists so much because I'm the opposite, I came from shit (divorced parents, worst school system in Germany with lots of foreigners in classes, poor parents) and worked myself up the ladder and will soon have a phd in physics... and I was far away from having a great childhood. So I only laugh at the first world problems my leftist academic colleagues bitch about during lunch break... So far I have met only two out of nearly 100 that had to work their way up from the bottom to where I am and they are far away from being your modern liberal. Yet the liberal academics are the ones with the biggest ivory tower most of the time.

why does stefan molyneux call himself an anarchist, then spend his time defending conservatives and authoritarians?

is he an idiot or a shill?

nigger/white mutant here

right has cohesive ideals. left does not.
I'll never be accepted by the right but I respect and agree with your ideals

We are here to rant and discuss the fall of the western civilization because of degenerate leftist policies

Read more into true conservatism and you might feel less guilt about your race.

look in the mirror

I bet all she really wants is someone to tie her up and fuck her real hard and show her whos boss. Thats why she was so keen to shout at him, she wants to be put in her place. Its like foreplay for her. If the guy in the video had any game he probably would have ended up fucking her and then the guy in the mask would be so cucked and i would be funny af

Shes hot, i bet shes a good girl actually, she just has some big fetishes

to annoy you, and I'm talking about YOU specifically.

I got tired of making Sup Forumstards look like idiots and laughing at them on /k/. It's not really what that board is for anyway. That was a few years ago. I've been here since then.

>implying all of the right is genetic purists

I'm autistic and they'd probably gas me, but they aren't the majority of the right, and they'll never be in power.

Go with the policies and ideals you agree with, and if that's on the right for the most part, then you belong there just as much as anyone.

Btw, the left on its extreme will gas undesirables all the same.

>alt-right hates all non whites
>always get respect and intelligent responses
>civilized discussion
thank you bros, this is another reason I don't agree with the left

Actually a good answer