Why does being a nazi prematurely age you?

This kid is 18 and he looks/sounds like he's going on 50.

time.com/4905939/nicholas-fuentes-white-supremacist-rally-charlottesville/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiagYzILk38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause nazism is most prevalent in rural areas of the US, where also meth use is also prevalent.

holy HELL that voice

sounds like he's a politician from the 60s

> Articulate
> Politically active
> Well dressed
> Huwhite
> Sounds like a radio personality
/ourguy/

It's Autism, he's doing it on purpose because he idolizes the stereotypical Hollywood image of "classic america", same thing as Reviewbrah

And opiods, Don't forget opiods. Use is exploding, specifically in rural areas.

Because maturity is so rare is today's youth that when someone shows it everybody relate him to past generations that also shared such trait.

He's only 18, but I guarantee at least once 20 year olds have flagged him down at the drug store and tried to get him to buy them beer

>Cause nazism is most prevalent in rural areas of the US, where also meth use is also prevalent.

And sister-fucking. And severe tribalism. Of course you think your little tribe is superior to everyone else if you spend all your time around white people and no one else. Everyone outside your little club is a threat. I grew up as a white kid in rural America. I know what this looks like.

The same ignorant mentality which breeds ISIS is the same ignorant mentality white nationalists run on. And both groups are REALLY good at promising young, disgruntled men into believing if they join, they'll be part of the new revolution. Their sad little lives will have meaning. Their forgotten communities will get noticed again. They'll conquer other people, sit at the top of society, and have whatever women they want as well as money. But they've gotta get violent and take society back to get there. And pay no attention to the leaders pulling the strings, who will actually wind up in power, while you potentially get hurt, go to jail, or best case scenario - end up taking orders from these cunts.

The pandering is so obvious between both groups. But pol doesn't get it.

>38 years old
>sounds like a 15 year old girl

Was he smoking?

Amen, I actually sit back and wonder if Sup Forums anons genuinely do not realise how retarded they are and how cringey this alt right "movement" is

>18 year olds look like they are 50
Are you 12 years old OP?

He's a white, spic American. White genocide is real and you idiots embrace it.

Unequivocally /ourguy/

His show's great
>youtube.com/watch?v=DiagYzILk38

This is why I've given up on the alt-right ever making real progress. Literally every single "spokesperson" or person who shows up to a rally/protest looks like virgins that went through 3-10 generations of inbreeding and sister fucking to make them

He looks more normal than 90% of the post-nuclear mutant looking shits from antifa if I say so myself

I don't know man. ANTIFA cucks look like they are trying hard to look fucking weird and degenerate, the alt-right people just look like it's in their blood to look inbred and degenerate

I think that observation was made with false expectations on what people should look like. Being beautiful or even "normal looking" is rare.

We are just so bombarded with idealistic representations of what people should look like that we compare everyone to the photogenic representations we are fed.

watch the video

because the alt right is full of attention whore weirdos

inbreeding

>fuentes
>white
Kek

Jared Taylor's grandson, hu-what's the big deal?

Around hispanics, better panic

You're right dave