You Are All Slaves

Since the start of the industrial renaissance mankind has set himself for his own destruction. With all new emerging revolutionary tech that is created, man kind changes his society around to fit this new technology. In doing so creates new ways to obey rules and laws. Traffic laws for cars, corporate culture for work etc. etc. Think about life in modern society with out a car or a cellphone. You can not function nowadays with out modern tech. You are a SLAVE to this system.
Modern society has forced man to live against nature rather than with it. Think about advances in agricultural technology. We used to have small farms, and live in small communities. But now small farms have been eradicated and big factory farms need less workers making modern man move into cities looking for work. Modern man lives stacked on top of each other causing stress. commutes where we are told what to do my machines that dun traffic lights. To go to a corporate job where we are told when to eat, when to take a break, what to do etc.. Add into the mix that modern transportation has made it easier to to live anywhere so now we have people who shouldn't be living together in the same place. This is adding to the stress levels.
Back to these "jobs" they are just surrogate activities to make humans feel they are needed. They fill the void of the lack of a power process all man needs to fell like they are a man. Instead of hunting and gathering and building the homestead, we run around and do mindless things to feed the system. And whatever surrogate activity that is needed in order for the system to keep going the system pushes people to pursue. We need more Scientist, We need more engineers. If the system needs those you had better believe you will see a push for people to push those careers.
Everything around you is being industrialized and no matter what you do you will have to operate, build, or maintain a machine. YOU ARE A SLAVE

Right, we're also not hunting or farming and chopping wood nine months out of the year to hopefully survive the winter so I can eventually die at 43 from dental problems 100 meters from where I born, faggot

I don't have a phone though, I am free as a bird

Maybe you are but I've hardly worked a day in my life.
lmao @ yours

>I'm 14 and I just figured this out the post

Do you know who your masters are yet, goy?

fpbp

You sound like some little pansy lady boy.

Sort yourself out

People were slaves in the past, are slaves now, and slaves will be in the future too, because its in their nature.
Youre thread is just boring.

Wrong
You have to be 18 to post here

>Think about life in modern society with out a car
Depends on where you live, and it's only a problem in the US anyway. You go to Europe, or China, and you see cities that were built and designed for people, walking and ambling, first.
>a cellphone
I have one, but I only ever use it as a home phone for things that I really need to be able to talk to someone about.

>Modern society has forced man to live against nature rather than with it.
Yes, it's done him the terrible disservice of clothing him, feeding him, providing him not only with freedom of expression and movement, but with infrastructure that allows him to exercise that freedom with increasing ease. It took all of the utter bliss that was famine, disease, the harsh embrace of winter. Even the HARD WORKIN MAN in this country is able to put a diamond on his wife's finger, teach his child how to read and do sums, and kick back after work with a beer and entertainment.

Modernity is not the problem. America's complacency in immigration is. There is a finite amount of resources, and to create room for one future family, another will be stifled before it can sprout.

Why not kill yourself, OP, since this is obviously too tough for you to live with?

can i get a tl;dr pham?

yup

bro have you ever heard of SPACING????
I aint reading that block.

This image is so fucking deep...

>wahhh the world is a complex place and i just want to be a little house on the prairie

nothing is stopping you from moving to mongolia and living in the steppes.

Hurr durr op is a faggot but sadly thanks to le bad progress meme he won't die of preventable diseases.

>My perception is your reality!!!

fuck off

Know one can enslave my mind,that's what I choose with my free will.
British and proud.

American and proud here desu

Man was never meant to live like we are now. Mother nature has begun fighting back. Humans have adapted and spread across the Earth in the same exact way a virus would.

We are the disease. And mother nature now has a fever.

>pic related

We need to go back to the freedom. Of chasing beasts while naked until they died of exhaustion

Man has always been against nature. We have always bent it our will via technology. That a big part of what being human is all about. We just keep getting better at it.

I am sympathetic to the argument that modernity is taking something away from us that we need to feel content with ourselves and our place in the world. But spare me the naturalist gaia shit.

OP You are insulting the JEWS and their contribution to humanity, it took them a lot of time and energy to get all the noble prices and you are telling them its vain. how dare !!!
god gave for humans all they needed, and he asked one think obey me, and the jews said ohh god we heard what you said and we disobey.

tl;dr
I already know all this shit OP you faggot

this.

No shit nigga, that's one of the first redpills you can swallow.

Stupid nigger you wanna be a fucking caveman have fun. I rather give up a lil freedoms so I can have nice smelling pussy to fuck.

How is life in Algeria and why is an African person on Sup Forums Sup Forums?

Nature is a pain in the ass and ultra inconvenient but I will agree with you on the point that the technology is out passing people's ability to control it.

Are you retarded?
The same thing could be said about the invention of agriculture, we have always been "slaves" for the past 10000 years.

>society has forced humanity to live against it rather than with it

If social interaction is inherently mammalian, and humans are the "crafty bipedal mammal" it would be contra-intuitive to say that society isn't human nature. The development of society and the wasp-like concrete huts that we build (along with our technology) are all natural developments given our precise nature.