2009 Simpsons episode points to August 21st Solar Eclipse

The Solar Eclipse brings "an era of peace" uhhh Anti Christ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0y7QB07KMaQ
youtu.be/WvKIauJUiZ4
youtu.be/lpdGtm0nkEw
youtube.com/watch?v=wd8domztpGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/0y7QB07KMaQ

Sorry forgot link

>"we'll be talking about this for years"
>4 years

Trump's term?

Read revelations.
If you are on a computer just take a second and look at your wrists. Your right wrist in particular.

Welcome to the end of the fucking world.

what am I looking for exactly? All I see is hair and a birthmark in the shape of a 6.

>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name

The forehead bit comes from walking into shit while your face is glued to your phone, by the way.

Howdy ho everyone here on pol. You oldfags know the drill by know. Hollywood film meets music industry conductor. Thats right. I'm the (((one))). A kid sodomized in a luciferian ritual on a plateau outside Seattle while attending (((challenger))) elementary.begining to connect dots? The rape sung about by nirvana in utero, a juno "future written in past tense", my curse of a killswitch engaged. Tame impala fans know that it "feels like we only go backwards. Ry reading album track lists falling up bottom to top. With roots above and branches below by the devil wears prada. This ost rings the truth out "louder than thunder". Ruby is the gem you seek. Google it on spotify you'll see. Amidst the vast sea of soundwaves you'll have to dodge pollution you'll find that jazzy sax gem Lisa loves. Open that third eye up. Que Sera Sera in this phonographic vision of a wax tailor. Brace yourselves for impact collision course of a hybrid theory plot. We are minutes to midnight on this Shadow of a day. Don't miss that Arizona Firefly shine Ruby in the limelight. A state of trance knows the symphony composed in a castle of glass. Chester was only a crack in the ceiling. Remember Vampires suck. Zombies Rule!! I like turtles... We need to kill the sodomite faggots.

youtu.be/WvKIauJUiZ4
youtu.be/lpdGtm0nkEw

Rewatch after reading post.

remember that episode where lisa was hillary clinton?

Lisa gets into the WH after Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=wd8domztpGw

>tfw my wrist looks completely normal
i'll see you in heaven, Sup Forums

What am I suppose to be looking for?

OMG I see it!! The End is nigh! At least I can buy stuff...

wtf bump

You called?

>revelations

Every time

5:31
am or pm?
what time zone

Peace and prosperity, is there a limit to what I can purchase with my mark

>Read revelations.

The book is called Revelation, you fucking idiot.

Pretty sure that's based on Margret Thatcher

>George Washington & George III

Nu Simpsons managed to make me chuckle.

Chill out rednecks, it's only a book, just like Hairy Potter.

>revelations (sic) is prophetic
>lol come on its a book haha don't take it seriously come on are you really gonna take me seriously hahaha you got fuckin FOOLED

Unironically kill your self

>the gem will reveal itself on the first full moon after a solar eclipse
>the first full moon after august 21st solar eclipse is sept 20
>sept 21 fags BTFO

Even though you're being facetious, you're getting it. It's as I told you. The computer screen gives you a glimpse straight into Hell. It is not reality. God stated that he made the Earth for you. The internet is not the Earth.

what, then, are books?

Well it's not like we'll need eyes where we're going.

There have actually been many prophecies of a man like Trump bringing humanity into a new era of peace and enlightenment after an eclipse. Contrary to popular belief, Kek represents the transition from dark to light, not chaos.

Sheets of paper bound with a binding compound like glue or physically bound with a material like twine. Some books have covers and dust jackets too.

Bitcoin

i meant sept 23rd fags BTFO
sorry, got my autistic scitzo prophecies mixed up

Am I doing it right?

these are the wise men who seeking after jesus

which is the same thing what people are doing for the sept 23 alignment

>lol a periodic astronomic phenomenon that can be predicted thousands of years in advance has meaning
at least tides are useful

>Watching the simpsons after season 13

in that case, the Internet is a binding of computers through silica superconductivity

>watching after season 8

Clicked the first link after reading your humorous screed. I, too, enjoy early wümpscut. Not bad at all. Did you make that track? Gonna listen to the second link

Nah

this. i watched a video on youtube today that told me season 8 was the beginning of the end. t.sheep

>an almost 30 year old cartoon show is prophecy for all things armageddon

Wow...

Fuck you. The best episode ever (you only move twice) is from season 9.

>b-but what about the principal and the pauper
It was a stupid mistake. It doesn't disavow an entire season

hes fucking ASIAN. hey buddy are you sure you aren't some chink?

i wigged out for a second there. I spent to much time on /x/. I can only imagine what they are up to over an eclipse. kek

The Black Sun is rising, marking the end of the lesser cycle, that started in 60s.

If berserk taught me anything is that eclipses are never good

Season 9 being a great season is another Berenstain lie - I sat down to watch it recently and was shocked that it's just as mediocre as season 10. All the episodes I THOUGHT were from the 9th season were in fact from the 8th.

You Only Move Twice is from season 8.

what?

I should give you a pass since you might be ESL, but the writers ran out of ideas around season 6, turned all the characters one dimensional and adjusted the show to an "adventure of the episode" format. The show was just competent at that point and that episode is a great example of how creatively bankrupt the show was by then.

>You Only Move Twice is from season 8.

I am already here OP user.

where does it hide normally

wew lad

fucking americans always thinking the world revolves around their shitstained country

nothing will happen today, most of you pigfuckers will be sound asleep or eating at mcdonald's to notice the eclipse

>sky-o-nara

top jej

Prick your finger it is done, the moon will now eclipse the sun, angel has spread it's wings the time has come for bitter things

I can eat Mcdonalds outside pedo. I know you live in a hellhole where it is too hot to go outside half of the year but in America it doesn't suck.

>tfw I have the mark

spoopy

If you are talking about nu simpson, it was based on Evita Peron, at least the look and the songs (ugh)

>chuckle
(formerly sneedle)

Your goat is ready

>flag
kek.
tbf probably my favourite episode too, although I wouldn't know the name.

I like Albert Brooks but that episodes pretty insulting to the audiences intelligence, even if the jokes still go off.

>watching simpsons

Lisa is Ivanka confirmed.