Italian tourist gets lost, then shot, on Staten Island

nypost.com/2017/08/20/italian-tourist-gets-lost-then-shot-on-staten-island/

Staten Islander here. What the NY Post fails to mention is the racial breakdown of the area this Italian tourist wandered into. He was literally in the heart of dindu territory. Wall to wall nigs in that part of Staten Island. In fact, he was standing at the corner of a park with multiple basketball courts where shootings have occurred routinely for many, many years.

Nigs constantly embarrass us as a nation. Why does the media work so hard to prevent the public from forming an natural and organic opinion on things? Why does the media try so hard to shape public awareness?

Here's the google map location. See for yourself with satellite view what a nig neighborhood looks like.
google.com/maps/place/Crescent Ave, Staten Island, NY 10301/@40.6428561,-74.0862057,113m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c24e2e8ab885dd:0x7165826678cf40ad!8m2!3d40.643428!4d-74.0841538

I thought you wrote, ...'he was literally lost in the heart of Shaolin.'

Ay yo hol up, white dude. Whatchu doin in this hood? White bois ain't allowed up in here. *gets shot*

Media - "Just a lost tourist accidentally Staten Island".

Staten Island is a fucking shit hole. Doesn't matter where you live.

He the whole island?

Not true at all. There are enormous swaths of Staten Island that are very, very nice. The part of Staten Island that is closest to Manhattan is a shit hole.

>shot on the north shore

No surprises here. Poor guy should've took the railroad down south. Still, probably shouldn't have wasted his time coming to this shithole.

You wouldn't be getting the true America experience if you didn't feel the bullets in the streets and smell the sharts in the marts.

WE NEED TO TAKE CONTROL THE MEDIA. Take it out of the Jews Hands.

This.

On guard. I'll let you try my wu tang style.

Sounds like he could have used this.

Yep. Along with all the other industries they control us with.

looks pretty normal to be honest. I don't get what you find so bad about that street

He's going to shot himself anyway, when medical bill arrives.

Is that you Vinny?

You kind of sound like Vinny

Americans think its 100% fine that majorities of all their cities are no-go shitskin filled areas where whites are shot on sight

This means war! Quick someone alert the Italian navy!

cities are shitlib anyway who cares

>pics from google car 2013
>no fucking way they would send another past 2015
>let alone today unless it's a fucking tanks with air support

FUCK NIGGERS!
REEEEEEEEEE! Race war now!

>accidently shot

Fail

I really don't understand what motivates people to lie about niggers so much, then again they aren't a majority of the population so most people can just self-segregation away

While dismissing all the people who live shitty lives near niggers as "white trash"

No need any sense of racial solidarity, the only approved thought is "we're all human" or "We're all American/Canadian/European"

Except fishes don't drown, so the only person who would believe such a story is moronic
More accurately, it should be the media reporting a snake killing a fish, and then the President of The United States saying that the snake is a very good man and the fish was a liberal

And the American "alt-right" will still continue to claim that Europe has """no-go areas""" because of muh refugees. This is what real no-go areas look like.

>bags of garbage just thrown on the sidewalk

Wait, do they seriously pick that shit up? Do you have to pay if you don't have a can?

Munich central station at night is a good place where you could get mugged by turkish and nigger gangs.
Hans, we have very few no-go zones, but I don't really want to end up like the US, they have literally warzones, just think of ChIraq.

Poor guy.

We will avenge him
niggers and spics

>Munich
>niggers

Haven't you guys put them behind fences in thier new apartments anyways?

this.
i remember liberals crying about that because muh racism.

You haven't been there, don't you? By the way, Munich is the least cucked city I have visited in Germany.

I have relatives around Midland beach. Never got shot in that area.

That's right, there are certain areas where you might get mugged at night. However, they usually just threaten to beat you up if you don't comply. You're not gonna be mugged at gunpoint or just shot in the street like in the US.

Wait Chiraq is an American city? Could have sworn it was in Iraq or something

Munich was my best experience in Europe.

I lived there. Nothing comes close to Milan, London, Paris and Bologna

You're right, thankfully we don't have the chance of getting shot
Chicago + Iraq = ChIraq
Some people here started using the term because of the high crime and homicide rate
Beautiful city indeed, I enjoyed staying there too,

sounds like he got off the ferry and walked into some brazilian favela

Kek, Bologna is the italian commie central, Milan isn't that bad, the problematic areas are in the outer city.

>outer city
Niggers are not supposed to sell """"Prada""" in city center and around night live areas, they are supposed to be deported or gassed like in Ethiopia. Would not spend 40,000€ on suits and shirts there anymore/10

>Be spaghetti nigger in burgerland
>get shot

Oh bullshit. For literally years now, antifa and BLM have been engaging in violence while the media tongues there balls. Then, literally one event happens that isn't leftie violence, and the median loses its shit.

>Perusing Sup Forums catalog
>See pic related
>hmmmmmm... could it be nigger territory?
>click on thread
>not disappointed
kek

>TFW you won't gas niggers anytime soon

Honestly that's because the law is fucked up. Illecit vendors can only be fined by the police and their good can be confiscated too, however, the problem is that niggers have no property to seize, not even a single cent.
They just get more goods from the mafia racket and they continue selling it on the streets.

First post best post

When don't have laws that prevent nonwhites from immigrating and you end up with it

Last time a nigger shot an Italian we dropped so much gas that kang nigger went to cry to the proto-UN

The negros are the terroristic pawns of the bourgeoisie to ensure that white working class works itself to the bone contributing to the economy working 60 hour weeks to live in nice neighborhoods. Negros are literally the bourgeoisie's informal shock troops. After the revolution all negros go straight to the work gulags.

Why would a tourist visit Youngstown OH?
War Tourist?

Our tax paid medical system get us covered in foreign countries, this means that my country will pay the bill.

I thought Staten Island was mostly Italian and working class Whites. I didn't know there were many blacks there.

i can attest to this shit i grew up in valley stream on the border of queens and used to visit my stepfathers family in staten isle.. his family was white and respected but only because theyve been there literally for fucking ever.. but yea shootings/stabbings/robberies all the time like a ton a day

i kekd myself then i rekt myself

this man speaks the truth

why people travel and visit lower NY i still never get ive been to way fucking nicer places in the usa maybe because im biased cause i grew up there and moved away

in NY its basically because of chimp out avoidance

America is a hellhole

Sigh, why are Americans so violent? I blame the Trump effect and rising white nationalism.

at least its not a muslim rape dungeon